PI Jane

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Mr. Stone or Stoney, whichever you would like to be called. Everyone knows that you were an informant with ulterior motives just to save yourself and sold out your friends. Don't try and act like you saved Hardin county from all of its drug problems, they are still there. So, when you lived in Logan, Fairfield and Athens county did you do the same thing? Make friends, do drugs with them (which you enjoy), make them think that they have your trust and friendship and then do drug informant buys? Since you work for all of these agencies can you tell me what all that would entail? How does a ballistic examination work? Were you working with Ron while you were doing this? If you truly worked for all of these places you would know what I am talking about. Also, don't threaten people with tracing ISPs.Do you think that you are the only qualified individual that can trace ISPs? Your first mistake is underestimating everyone else's intelligence. If you were any kind of a professional you would know that. It is called common sense.Just be a man and own up to what you did to these people and quit trying to be something that you are not! Then maybe people will leave you alone! Thank You!
chrissywoo

Dublin, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2010
hes a professional liar,and quite frankly im surprised he can even spell isp s..and i really dont think he will own up to anything and i know he will never be a man. he gives men a bad name... so lets totally ignore stoney and maybe he will drop off the face of the earth. im sure there are several people that will agree..
agrees with you

Zanesville, OH

#3 Apr 13, 2010
.........NOTHING LEFT TO SAY
asmo

Dublin, OH

#4 Apr 14, 2010
stoney's a dirty co ck sucking snitch he deserves to die for the shit that he did but thats just my opinion
D-Bagg

Dublin, OH

#5 Apr 30, 2010
You guys said it all!

Since: May 10

Chillicothe, OH

#6 May 25, 2010
I totally agree
one day

Cleveland, TN

#7 May 25, 2010
one day he will be no more...jim stone will be gone and all his other names...
charlie prince

United States

#8 May 25, 2010
i thought we were talking about stoney shough? did i miss something?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 26, 2010
i might be talkin about the wrong stoney,,,there is a few in hardin county...they all deserve the same fate....
amberhotwing

Kenton, OH

#10 Sep 9, 2012
he was my brothers friend and he is The Big Nasty , that's what we all call him. I'm a lady but I would still like to poke is ex. wowwe she is hott !!
love it

Gomer, OH

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I for one love snitches. If it gets the drug users & dealers caught Keep it up. For everyone crying, get over it & stop using. Otherwise you will get caught.

Do the crime, serve the time.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#12 Sep 9, 2012
you hear that Douggy D,
dearabby

Kenton, OH

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Good dude , great lumber too!
Random

Huntsville, OH

#14 Dec 7, 2012
It's funny how everyone still hates "stony". I've seen so many of the snitches tell on their best friends to get themselves out of trouble, and they still party with em. They still cool. but stony... a dea implant that's been playin that role for years and years. He never did it to get out of trouble, it's his job.
Maybe I don't think as clearly as the heroin hazed citizens of hardin county, but it would make more sense to vent your anger on all the 'friends' runnin around kenton tellin on each other.
whatever

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah the ones snitching and getting people busted are the criminals. What a bunch of losers you people are. God bless the ones trying to get these junkie low lives off the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raymond 5 hr Friend 1
EMT with a felony 10 hr Paybacker 19
What the hell is wrong with Micheal Ash 13 hr Bays 2
Old man Bruce Mendenhall gave me HPV 18 hr Heretohelp 2
Hurd kenten is gettin a Texas rood house 18 hr Billie 5
Elwood tree guya 19 hr Guest 8
Golf course 22 hr Really 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance