amy (beltz) burton
heart broken

Waterloo, Canada

#1 May 11, 2010
She's from forest, anyone know ben burton. Well he passed away recently and she has another boyfriend ALREADY!! Guess what they say is true "once a mattress back always a mattress back" seriously how's the little boy taking all this, does she even care?

“life is what you make of it”

Since: May 10

Kenton

#2 May 13, 2010
ah is this ths same amy im thinking. kelsey belts mom>?
hmmmmmm

Lancaster, OH

#3 May 15, 2010
No I believe its not. Kelsey belts parents live here in kenton. They are Amy n Matt Beltz.
hilljill

Lakeview, OH

#5 May 16, 2010
the lady has a right to move on with her life, ya know? Just bc she's dating doesnt mean she doesn't miss her hubby. It just means she needs the affections of a man, or maybe she just misses going on dates, or something. Plz dont judge, lady. I would hate to be in her shoes. Thats for sure.(Just my opinion).
lost

Mountain City, TN

#6 May 18, 2010
my god ,u people really dont have ne thing better to do then talk bout people ,hell u probaly dont even know her, well she is very sweet let her live her life ...........
I Love Amy

El Paso, TX

#7 May 20, 2010
Fet a grip it is not any of your businees who the hell are you to judge her? Are you so perfect?????????? If you were you would not be on this site hiding behind your computer and hurting people perhaps you should try "self check"
traci snyder

Asheville, NC

#8 May 21, 2010
Amy i love you and i think its a great thing that your dating again! Dont worry about what others are saying about you if its bad. Its your life and live it to the fullest!!!!! Your a wonderful person, good mom, hard worker and dont let them bring you down. There just mad because they cant be you!! And that is one special lady. I got your back if you need me. Love you and keep your chin up. For the rest of you, If you ignore it, it will stop!! And if your a family member starting it, trust me, you'll slip up and we'll find out who you are!!!!!!! I don't have to hide behind a screen name do you?
look at me

Warwick, RI

#9 May 22, 2010
What u mean its a great thing..... The guy moved in 2 days after ben (her husband) died.... They both were waitin on ben 2 die for his life insurance money!!!!!
heartless

Waterloo, Canada

#10 May 23, 2010
Yeah what kind of a wife would cheat on her husband who had cancer anf she had to be cheating because she moved him in right after her husbands funeral.. What a woman!
william beltz

Upper Sandusky, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2011
heart broken wrote:
She's from forest, anyone know ben burton. Well he passed away recently and she has another boyfriend ALREADY!! Guess what they say is true "once a mattress back always a mattress back" seriously how's the little boy taking all this, does she even care?
i think im your uncle from upper sandusky ,ohio if this is you please reply
life is too short

Moscow, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Jesus, wtf is wrong with people. I had not seen Ben and Amy in quite sometime, but they had many years together. Everyone copes with life in their own way, how dare anyone judge, what gives you, or anyone the right! Your on a public gossip forum, hiding behind a bogus name, in true form of a person living a life of misery. If not, you wouldnt be here with a handful of crap to sling. If you dont agree with something, so be it, but how dare you judge. My guess, if you had a right to post such things, so pure in your own life you would have used your real name, not been a typical drama mama wanna be, another name for that would be coward, low life as well. I can think of a few other discriptives, but i am a little bit above judging people, I merely am pointing out, what you appear to be.

Amy, has been awhile, we use to go over when you lived behind the school, play cards, havent seen ya since you and ben stopped down with your lil girl. Years do slip away. Pay no attention to what somebody who is obviously not happy in their own life, intent to make others just as miserable. You are above that!

I have the shop running again, get hold of me sometime, maybe we can do handprints on a plate with your lil boy, or something. My e-mail is [email protected] I was telling my husband that when JJ and Chad were little, JJ had his 1st overnight with Chad there, and Chad at our house. Those boys both, on their 1st great adventure of a sleep over had to go home in the middle of the night because they were homesick!!

Focus on the fun things, good things in life that make you smile. Nobody has a right to judge you, if they think they do, will answer someday to that!

get hold of me sometime, has been way to long!!
Amy Beltz

Ashley, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2011
Just got word from a friend that I made this forum and I had never even heard of it. Makes me sad and yet laugh at the same time. Ben and I were married for 18 great years in which the last 3 of those years were robbed from us by his cancer. I guess if those of you that want to talk shit about me had lived in my home and had to go through what I did than I would take your drama to heart but guess what YOU DIDNT!!! As for the ones saying that I waited on Ben to die so I could have his life insurance, 18 years was sure a long wait. I would much rather have my husband back to have a dam penny so kiss my ass. Oh ya about the comment of me being a matress back....how many whores in Forest can say they know who the father of their kids are can say that they were married for 18 years to the same man????Yes I did move on with my life and by the way if you really knew me and my son you would know that Brayton has and always will be the first priority in my life so dont fuck with me or my son and by the way why dont you face me with any questions or comments you have about me and I will tell you all you want to know if you have the ass to back yourself that is because if you know me at all you know I will not take shit and thats probablly why you hide behind your computer.
Amy Beltz

Ashley, OH

#14 Sep 23, 2011
heartless wrote:
Yeah what kind of a wife would cheat on her husband who had cancer anf she had to be cheating because she moved him in right after her husbands funeral.. What a woman!
Dont know who the hell this is but obviously you dont know me eiether because if you did you would know that Carig didnt move in with me "right after" Ben's funeral. Yes we dated and I moved on with my life but get the facts straight if your gonna talk shit at least get the shit right. LOL
Amy Beltz

Ashley, OH

#15 Sep 23, 2011
william beltz wrote:
<quoted text>i think im your uncle from upper sandusky ,ohio if this is you please reply
Hi Uncle Bill. Yes this is Amy. Too bad we had to find eachother on this shitty drama filled page. Hope you are well It has been a long time.
bill beltz

Upper Sandusky, OH

#16 Oct 14, 2011
how have you been i havent seen you for over 20 years how many kids do you have.i called your brother too come up and look at my car .if you get up around upper stop and see me wyandot senior village write back went you have time bye
tony ransbottom

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Apr 28, 2013
hi amy sorry to here about your husband take care. your good person
Steelers 73

Brecksville, OH

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Lmao.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Quan, Jody Hayter, & Ayan Hassan - Drugs 19 hr WKTN News Post 1
Pokemon Go Hotspots? 22 hr Ash 6
👰Wedding bells are in the air 💒... 22 hr Billy 10
:( sniffle Fri JcK 3
kim? Fri guest 3
Kenton Thu JcK 2
Paul Stanley Thu Coal rolling 12

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance