idk who he is but everyone says hes cool
kate

Zanesville, OH

#2 May 12, 2010
yup thats my brotherrrrrrrrrrr pre much
dont worry about it

Kenton, OH

#3 May 13, 2010
yeah i know him all he does is drinks, and dont take care of his girlfriends little girl when he is babysitting her..alos he runs his mouth about eveything and dont back up what he says
Ashley Schutte

Dublin, OH

#4 May 13, 2010
yeah he runs his mouth but he does back it up and he does take care of my girl and so what if he drinks hes of age
Bill Monroe

Zanesville, OH

#5 May 13, 2010

I'm Going Back To Old Kentucky

I'm going back to old Kentucky
There to see my Linda Lou
Where the skies are always blue

When my left old Kentucky
Linda kissed me and she cried
I told her that I would not linger
I'd be back by and by

Linda Lou is she is a beauty
Those pretty brown eyes I loved so well
Never more to say farewell

Linda Lou you know I love you
I long for you each night and day
When the roses bloom in old Kentucky
I'll be coming back to stay

kate manns

Zanesville, OH

#6 May 13, 2010
actually im there alotnand he DOES take care of her, he cooks when sshes hungry ifshe wantss to go outside he stops what hes doing to go outside to watch her, he always makes sure dora is on tv. and he always knows where she is. so dont go talking on some bullshit!
Ashley Schutte

Dublin, OH

#7 May 13, 2010
ty kate
kate manns

Zanesville, OH

#8 May 13, 2010
haha yup ash. just ppl dont know what theyre talking about
Ashley Schutte

Dublin, OH

#9 May 13, 2010
yeah u right they dont haha
dont worry about it

Kenton, OH

#10 May 14, 2010
and to both of you i have seen with my 2 eyes that half the time he is inside when she is outside and sometimes dont even know where she is. so evidentally you dont pay attention to what he does that often and another thing half the time he tries to pond her off to other people because she gets on his nerves to much to take care of.
Ashley Schutte

Dublin, OH

#11 May 14, 2010
dont worry about it wrote:
and to both of you i have seen with my 2 eyes that half the time he is inside when she is outside and sometimes dont even know where she is. so evidentally you dont pay attention to what he does that often and another thing half the time he tries to pond her off to other people because she gets on his nerves to much to take care of.
ok whatever kacey
wouldnt you love to know

Lancaster, OH

#12 May 14, 2010
i know ashley and kenny... and wow i have seen some shit... i feel really bad for her little girl and don't quite understand how that child isn't in foster care or something... drugs and alcohol... and from what i here when ashley gets off work she has to figure out where to pick her baby up cause kenny done got tired of taking care of her... ashley should really sit back and really pay attention to whats going on.. or maybe its because she don't want her either
Ashley Schutte

Dublin, OH

#13 May 16, 2010
wouldnt you love to know wrote:
i know ashley and kenny... and wow i have seen some shit... i feel really bad for her little girl and don't quite understand how that child isn't in foster care or something... drugs and alcohol... and from what i here when ashley gets off work she has to figure out where to pick her baby up cause kenny done got tired of taking care of her... ashley should really sit back and really pay attention to whats going on.. or maybe its because she don't want her either
whoever the f*** you are my man is a good guy and u r totally wrong on every darn thing, i get off work and come straight home cause she is here at my place and there is no drugs involved in this place and she is taken well care of and no need for her 2 be in foster care, so keep talkin
whatever

Dublin, OH

#14 May 19, 2010
And to you ashley dont worry about it is NOT kacey hahhahahahahah wrong again.
thinkin

Dublin, OH

#15 May 21, 2010
does kenny have 419 boyz tattooed on his arm
wtf

Zanesville, OH

#16 May 21, 2010
NO kenny does not have 419 boyz tattooed on his arm it says 419 and i chill wit kenny he is awsome and hella funny and yes he does drink like alot and talks so fast u wudn't know what he said but i never seen him back down from a fight. and as for the little girl she calls him daddy he always cooks for her or gets her something to drink or eat when she asks for it and gives her meds when she is suppose to take them i never see that little girl out in the road or runnin around the nieghbor hood like the other kids he is always out with her idk ashley well n i never met her but i know she works all the time and obviously keeps the bills paid and spoils her little girl if they do drugs then how comes ashley can afford a car payment,gas,food,bills,spoilin g her little girl. Ashley does have nice stuff in her place if they did drugs there wouldn't be shit in there. yeah kenny does bitch about her getting on his nerves but what lil kid doesnt? i always see that lil girl with kenny
tarafisher

Lima, OH

#17 May 27, 2010
to wtf u r wrong on kenny i said u knoim and hang out with him but u say that he has just 419 on his arm what does it say on the other. i am his sister-in-law and i know for sure that on his other arm it says boyzs on it.my husband has the sam tat and it means only one thing, it means where they r from and only a few has it and they all r good friends, so before u say u know someone and know what the have tatoo on them then u really dont know him that well. but i do agree with what u say bout ashely and the little girl,so r right on that.
wtf

Zanesville, OH

#18 May 28, 2010
i dont pay attention what people have tattooed on them and ya it does say boyz on the other arm i didnt kno he did till he showed me and i have known him 4 almost 3 years
tarafisher

Lima, OH

#19 May 29, 2010
i known him for 10 yrs and he told me who u was sooo, so i know him more and better ................ have a nice day.
wtf

Zanesville, OH

#20 May 29, 2010
i dont care if u have known him longer or what i didnt know he had it tattooed on him till he showed like i said i dnt notice tattoos so get off my back about it who cares seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Kenton girls / women have jungle fever?? 39 min Bigone 6
how to contact the sisters Amy and Jenny Osborne.. 1 hr Wondering 1
Have you tried Anal?? (Sep '10) 2 hr Done it 62
Anyone know Darla? 4 hr Melissa 8
Trash Megan kindle fights a t-shirt ball game!!! 8 hr Drake 24
Salena Higginbotham pregnant by a black guy! 22 hr Yup 18
Sandra K Sexton Fri Ben 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance