Topix losers!

Since: Sep 12

Flint, MI

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Welfare people with nothing better to do than start crap and smear peoples name in the dirt and act tough behind their fake name and keyboard!

Flint, MI

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Well.....Time for bed, gotta work tomorrow so you can get your welfare check next month!
pot kettle

Johnstown, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
And what exactly do you call what your doing????
hahahehe

Marysville, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Hotroute wrote:
Well.....Time for bed, gotta work tomorrow so you can get your welfare check next month!
That's code for got to steal something tonight, need to shoot up tomorrow can't worry about next month just my next fix.
AmuzedByGossip

Kenton, OH

#6 Sep 13, 2012
hahahehe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's code for got to steal something tonight, need to shoot up tomorrow can't worry about next month just my next fix.
Hell ya bud thats a good one.gotta remember that one lmao
shtwatever

Kenton, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2012
nothing better to do in this town,might as well bash ppl ..hahha
Real Life Troll aka Jesus

“Topix hates abortion jokes”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Hotroute wrote:
So, when you pimp your daughter out, you have to pay taxes on that?

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Hotroute wrote:
i bet you work for bugger king flipping buggers thinking you pay for everone,s welfare you just an idiot before you bash someone look how you live then make a comment get off food stamps and stop making baby,s pay your child support then you might be better the everyone stupid
Idiotic Samurai

Flint, MI

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Learn to spell and proper grammar, then come back and say somebody is stupid.
OKthen

Houston, OH

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Idiotic Samurai wrote:
Learn to spell and proper grammar, then come back and say somebody is stupid.
Ok

You are stupid.

I think spelling and grammer are correct.
Optical Zoom

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2012
cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you work for bugger king flipping buggers thinking you pay for everone , s welfare you just a idiot before you bash someone look how you live then make a comment get off food stamps and stop making baby ,s pay your child support then you might be better the everyone stupid
I think the Samurai was referring to this mess.

I must agree, this long winded run on sentence would be the founder of "Hooked on Phonics" wet dream.
razors edge

Kenton, OH

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Rick or donald Grogan spends alot of their time here so I guess that would be one to add to the list.
Mytimetoshine

Marysville, OH

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Don't forget about James Clark. I guess when ur wife works to support you. You can play on here all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honestly what in the heck makes you feel so spe... 1 hr going to hell 3
lets party at the car wash 4 hr Sexy beast 7
Doug Lamb Tue The Daughter 22
Alan spangler, Mandy steele Mon Bodashus1 7
My kids said the big bad wolf did it ,I think t... Jun 27 Sad day for ugly mom 1
Autumn cottonswab (Sep '15) Jun 27 Joshua 68
What a chitty place to live Facebook hardasss Jun 26 john j 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages