Seattle Sikh Attacked in Brutal Hate ...

Seattle Sikh Attacked in Brutal Hate Crime

There are 9 comments on the Earth Times story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Seattle Sikh Attacked in Brutal Hate Crime. In it, Earth Times reports that:

A Sikh cab driver was brutally assaulted by a passenger over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

Jennifer

Tacoma, WA

#1 Nov 27, 2007
I'm am so tired of these senseless hate crimes.
Terrorists attacked us on our own land. Land that most American's would like to believe is worth fighting for, because of our accepting ways. America is a rainbow. Embrace it people. Embrace it or get out!
Gunga Din

Edison, NJ

#2 Nov 27, 2007
Sikh's should start cutting their hair to confirm to western standard of appearance. I’m very sorry about this hate crime. I hope justice will be done.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2007
start cutting their hair to "conform to western "standard" appearance. lol im not even going to start...everyone your free to call this guy w/e you want i dont give a shit for once lol
USAJACKMAN

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Nov 28, 2007
Gunga Din wrote:
Sikh's should start cutting their hair to confirm to western standard of appearance. I’m very sorry about this hate crime. I hope justice will be done.
Mr. Hindu Jackman,so what you are saying is that Jewish people should not wear there yamaka on weekends. What is needed is comprehensve campaing against hate crime, whehter it is againt the Jews, Sikhs, AA or Gays. But, your point is well taken.
Geez

Calgary, Canada

#5 Apr 14, 2008
This is Ummmmmmmerica what else do you expect, at least they are not hunting Sikhs like they hunted the natives out West back in the day. About a 100 years before this hate crime entire Sikh population(250) of Bellingham, WA north of Seattle, was hounded out in a race riot in 1907. Their descendants now live in California and BC. The Bellingham riot as it was known, led to many more such incidents in Oregon and Washington state and anti-chinese/japanese riots in Vancouver, Canada.
Asif Khan

Swadlincote, UK

#7 Apr 14, 2008
OOO

Dunstable, UK

#8 Apr 16, 2008
Asif Khan

these are the guys (muslims) they are confusing us for
the_game

Birmingham, UK

#9 Apr 16, 2008
why on earth should sikhs shave thier heads for, who are you to tell them they should? if we started to tell you what to do you would be calling us dictators or terrorists. even thou im not a sikh ill stand by them when it comes to something like this.
KHALSARAJ

Bellingham, WA

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Gunga Din wrote:
why keeping out hair is part of our religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 17 hr uncle Jed 1
covington fred meyer parking lot theft problem (Mar '12) Aug 2 moved away from kent 2
Kent, WA Chosen for Immediate Syrian Refugee Re... Aug 2 moved away from kent 5
jeramy headley Jul 31 someone 1
News Hillary Clinton's mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies (Nov '11) Jul 26 Keynes 25
Project apartments in Kent Washington late 80s Mar '16 Louis1 1
News Kent boy, 16, faces assault charge for shooting... Feb '16 WILLIAMSBOYDE 1

Kent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kent Mortgages