Arrest made in deadly Federal Way shooting

Jul 18, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Police in Federal Way, Wash., have arrested a 20-year-old Auburn man for investigation of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a man outside an apartment complex.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doesnt matter

Lakewood, WA

#1 Jul 21, 2008
The man arested is Alexander Raschuk. 2 men were shot and one of them died - 19 year old Vadim Grib. It was at an apartment complex at federal way after an arguement.
anonymous

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
vadim grib was shot in the back and they release Aliaxander Rashchuk S. who is living in auburn. Aliaxander has shot a dog and got away with it now he shot a human, who is he gonna get shot next? Your brother? your sister? your friend? where is the justice in the justice system? how can you let a person go who shoots another person in the back? thats not self defense thats MURDER.
someone

Vancouver, WA

#3 Sep 2, 2008
oh gosh rip Vadim:*(
rip vadim ilymissu

Seattle, WA

#4 Sep 7, 2008
doesnt matter wrote:
The man arested is Alexander Raschuk. 2 men were shot and one of them died - 19 year old Vadim Grib. It was at an apartment complex at federal way after an arguement.
....this was my brother!!!!!!!!!ya i know this is gay that is murder its pure murder and its not funny damm
kylie

Federal Way, WA

#5 Sep 30, 2008
my ex boyfriend. rest in peace. and i hope they find that mofo and put him first in line for death row.
No Name

Renton, WA

#6 Oct 12, 2008
no evidence proves he could possibly not be the one who shot him. so stop saying names if you dont know what exactly f*cking happened or what led up to it. igor k is a p*ssy a** b*tch and left vadim there cuzz he was scared!
daniel

Maple Valley, WA

#8 Dec 14, 2008
the dude that messeged before this.. who are you? can you tell me what happened? please..
screw alexander r

Federal Way, WA

#9 Dec 21, 2008
screw that guy that F N killed my brother! that is soooooo true that igor is a b*tch for leaving vadim♥ there! he shouldnt have even went to dat party! dam
No Name

Seattle, WA

#10 Jan 6, 2009
igorok left vadim as soon as vadim was the first person to pull out the gun and use it. no one else even had weapons drawn until vadima starting shooting.. if you dont know anything and think you all bad ass cuz your his ex g/f or whatever, you have no say in this situation.. the fight was over stupid sh*t and everyone should learn from this.
daniel

Tacoma, WA

#11 Jan 6, 2009
whats your name the dude that did this message before this
No Name

Tacoma, WA

#12 Jan 7, 2009
im not gonna say n e thing except that i miss smokinn blunts bak in the day wit vadim
daniel

Federal Way, WA

#13 Jan 16, 2009
do you have a myspace? then add me danny_grib@yahoo.com
Unknow

Tacoma, WA

#14 Jun 3, 2009
vadim waz a real russian mobsters who'll pop anyone. some one needs to kill Alexander Raschuk....vadim's a real gangzta...R.I.P
dont matter

Seattle, WA

#15 Aug 25, 2009
vadim was a really great guy... he made me smail everyday i was with him... i miss him and love him... R.I.P vadimchik
kylie

Lebanon, OR

#16 Nov 29, 2009
igor k left him???? i did not know that..
kylie

Lebanon, OR

#17 Nov 29, 2009
No Name wrote:
igorok left vadim as soon as vadim was the first person to pull out the gun and use it. no one else even had weapons drawn until vadima starting shooting.. if you dont know anything and think you all bad ass cuz your his ex g/f or whatever, you have no say in this situation.. the fight was over stupid sh*t and everyone should learn from this.
you are hella stupid.
pr0zak

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2009
i miss vadim >.<
Ell

Des Moines, IA

#19 Feb 8, 2010
Any updates on this tragedy?
Doesnt matter

Lynnwood, WA

#20 Mar 7, 2010
I hate everyone that was at that apartment that night when we all know what we saw and NO ONE Cared to identify alex for shooting vadim. i dont care if vadim pulled a gun out first, he should NOT have died the way he did, and all his "friends" would rather play gangster then do whats right for peace for his family and justice.
Doesnt matter

Lynnwood, WA

#21 Mar 7, 2010
No Name wrote:
no evidence proves he could possibly not be the one who shot him. so stop saying names if you dont know what exactly f*cking happened or what led up to it. igor k is a p*ssy a** b*tch and left vadim there cuzz he was scared!
Wow who are you kidding, i SAW it and thats why alex had the nerve to brag about shooting vadim for vitaly and his brothers right!*uck You retard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man held on $2M bail in Kent gas station shooting Aug 22 Bye Bye to Trash 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Review: Van Siclen Stocks & Firkins (Jun '09) Aug 18 Find another firm 10
Debate: Marijuana - Auburn, WA (Aug '10) Aug 12 chris 30
Covington seeks funding for LED lights Aug 7 Shelly Slader 1
The Navy Seal time forgot | Guest op Jul '14 Throbbin Robin 1
Political news Jul '14 Plain Dealer 1
•••

Kent News Video

•••
•••

Kent Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000