Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Judged:

If you plan to have any work done in this shop be wary, the owner and his wife are drunks. They have one good artist but if he is off your in trouble. Not to mention the shop is filthy and falling apart needs maintenance last year some time
what ever

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

My daughter and I have had multiple tattoo's and piercings at this shop and have never had a problem. They are always busy with clients and take extra time with each one for perfection of service. For the one person that has had a problem and felt the need to trash talk here... maybe it was you that was drunk !!!
Kelly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

You apparently didn't go to the same place I did. I never saw anyone drunk and I have had two tattoos done there and so has my sister and my nieces and not one single problem we have ever encountered.
Dusty Wannamaker

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I have had 2 tattoos done at this establishment and I can garuntee friendly professional service at a great price and magnificent work I would highly recomend this shop to any tattoo enthusiest who wants quality art work done with a smile
Mieke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

i have gotten 13 or so tattoos at kent demographics and have NEVER had any problems what so ever. In fact, planning on going there today. I know for a fact that one of the artists there does not drink or use drugs. All the art work I've seen walk out of there has been up to par. Perhaps you were not clear about what you wanted done, and that would be your fault.
Neshia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

first of all all my friends and sista went to kent demo and there tattoos is the best i ever seen ive been there its not filthy their professionals they dont get drunk nore did i smell liquor on any employees breath why try to bash the place when there amazing ! And their legal so i suggest everyone to go there !
paul

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

i went there a couple days ago and i smelled liquor on this guys breathe. it was horrible. but i still like there tats.
CASEY

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

If you really want a great tattoo done and you are in the same area, try going just across the street to Shark skin tattoo. The last time I went into Kent dermagraphis there was an old dog sitting on the floor and my buddy baught some weed from some dude working in there. Shark skin is super cleen and the artists are awsome, Some ofe the best in King co.
Someone out there

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

So the old dog was that you, why go buy pot there then talk shit, your lucky they hooked you up!!! Was it FIRE you must have been smoking while typing I have more then 200 hundred tattoos from there there just wonderful!!!!
Rhiannon

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I live in Ellensburg and I travel 2 hours just to come here. They have done most of my tattoos and I have never had a problem... they are awesome!
Kent dermagraphics rocks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

CASEY wrote:
If you really want a great tattoo done and you are in the same area, try going just across the street to Shark skin tattoo. The last time I went into Kent dermagraphis there was an old dog sitting on the floor and my buddy baught some weed from some dude working in there. Shark skin is super cleen and the artists are awsome, Some ofe the best in King co.
Shark skin is an all apprentice shop, they let anyone join and they also have been known to sell dope out of their shop.
Brian

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

This place has no class. My wife showed up there drunk, and they had no problem taking advantage of her. They even said they would kick my ass if I showed up there to complain. I guess there all talk, no action. I. Went down there and nothing. All I got was a nasty look from some woman there. And yes this place is dirty.
one angry unhappy woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I went here and the place is filthy and the customer service sucked. I went to show them that the tattoo was messed up and they kicked me out because another person saw the tattoo and got the hell outta there. They didn't even say sorry for my infected tattoo from them. I will NEVER go there again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kent Discussions

Search the Kent Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue EasyEed 710
Debate: Marijuana - Auburn, WA (Aug '10) Jul 9 Mark 29
Political news Jul 9 Plain Dealer 1
Prosecutor charges man and woman with south end... May '14 CASSIE 1
Brandon Suhr pleads guilty to murdering Walter ... (May '13) May '14 Carole A Hill 3
Review: LUV Petslife.com Pet Sit Apr '14 joey mull 2
Two arrests made in Sound Transit Light Rail as... Apr '14 lara feeds the url 1
•••
•••

Kent News Video

•••
Kent Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kent Jobs

•••