Power out sunday night east hill arou...

Power out sunday night east hill around 116th ave

Posted in the Kent Forum

Bleezy

Kent, WA

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I know alot of people had there power out up here in the east hill...just wondering if anyone knows y?
Curiouse on East Hill

Seattle, WA

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Bleezy wrote:
I know alot of people had there power out up here in the east hill...just wondering if anyone knows y?
I was wondering the same thing myself. I live on kent east hill and about 10 minutes before the power was restored I had called PSE to find out what was up and the man we spoke to told us they had crew out driving around still trying to figure out where the problem was and at that time they still had no idea at all as to why the power was even out, and it had been out for some time when I made this call. I tried looking online to find ANY info but found NOTHING at all.... until now. I really would like to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Council rejects safe drug injection sites,... Wed Jules 1
News Hillary Clinton's mother, Dorothy Rodham, dies (Nov '11) Jul '17 Geezer files 38
News Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, the... (Feb '06) Jun '17 shirinpulcino 9
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
News Man gets 3 years for hit-and-run fatal (Dec '07) May '17 Katie 30
Transportation from Supermall to the Whiteriver... May '17 Jenskeys 1
News Surprise: Sanctuary Cities Have Much Higher Cri... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wildchild 2

Kent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kent Mortgages