|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?
Anybody that starts out a statement, "When Rush says" or "Fox News reports". Even better yet points to sites like CNS News, The Blaze, Breitbart and Infowars just lost their case by most of America's standards. Just not the dumb ones.
Thank you for reinforcing my point.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Modern warfare- a 70 million dollar jet drops a 350 thousand dollar bomb on a 10 dollar tent. But using drones is wrong.
The USA should invade the USA and win the hearts and minds of the population by building roads, bridges, schools, new power plants, etc, etc, etc and putting the locals back to work.
The world spent $1,735 billion on war in 2012, it would take approximately $135 billion to totally eradicate poverty.
WTF are you getting your figures from? 135 billion to "totally" eradicate poverty? You mean poverty will stop the minute we put that money in? If that's the case, I'm all behind it. But if you are trying to tell me that dumping this money into this endless pit of benevolence is going to stop all the teenage pregnancies, all the out of wedlock births (which is proportional to poverty) of black women currently at 73%, and even 90% in places like detroit, stop all the obama phones, end HUD, close down all the projects, then you must think I was born yesterday.

"Where does all the money go? It is really quite simple. Governments at all levels, federal, state, and local, spend about $1.1 trillion a year on pensions, including Social Security and government employee pensions. Governments spend about $1.1 trillion a year on health care, principally Medicare and Medicaid. Governments spend about $0.8 trillion a year on education at all levels, principally at the local government level. The federal government spends about $0.9 trillion a year on defense, including the Departments of Defense, State, and Veterans Affairs. Governments spend $0.6 trillion on welfare programs. All other spending amounts to $1.6 trillion, including interest on the national debt. It all adds up to $6.2 trillion."

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/current_s...

So your claim is that if we increase welfare spending by a little over 50% for one year, that will totally wipe out poverty.
DiaperFullOfPops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are a scientist?
Since the bible is FAITH based & totally unprovable AND you also denigrate & belittle religions, how can you use that as any sort of argument or evidence for your self?
How about your split personalities?
Wow. You REALLY are that stupid. No wonder all of your political decisions have been not only terrible but directly against your own interests. It's because you are an idiot.
XXXMcVeigh

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment from a person who took offense of being called a Democrat yet holds leftist views on just about everything political. LOL!
I never have taken offense to being called a Democrat. Go ahead and post the link or just copy and paste where I said that. Unless of course this is yet another sneaky conniving GOP lie tactic. I have taken offense to a truck driver telling me his global weather predictions that go against 97% of the scientific community and I have taken offense to someone who hates the labor movement as much as Communist China does, calling taxpaying, hardworking Americans "commies" but again, unless you are a complete slime ball of a tea bagging liar, go ahead and give us all the link to me being offended by being called a Democrat. Walked right into that one, huh, pig pen? But then, you are the "Constitutionalist" who sat quiet while Bush ignored the Constitution, and who shares the EXACT same political beliefs as Timothy McVeigh, the child murdering terrorist.
XXXMcVeigh

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Let me know if you need a link to anything. Unlike you and Pops, I can back up what I say with documented facts.
jack frost

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no President at the current time, but your President is half-whtie also known as a Mulatto.
I agree...
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfPops wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You REALLY are that stupid. No wonder all of your political decisions have been not only terrible but directly against your own interests. It's because you are an idiot.
It is YOU that are the IDIOT! YOU are really stupid & almost every post that you submit proves it. YOU have NO idea (other than in your blinders on mind) as to my voter registration or who I have voted for.
Anyone can vote for Pat Smith for president & then hate his/her vote after his/her choice has won election & they learn of all of the B.S. that they were fed during the campaign because that is what politicians do, even tho they voted for Pat Smith.
That is why I enumerated many of Obama's failed campaign PROMISES.
YOU are so fixated in your own narrow mind that you can't see any of the colors since very few things in life are black & white.
I hope that your family tree has reached it's last branch.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

XXXMcVeigh wrote:
Let me know if you need a link to anything. Unlike you and Pops, I can back up what I say with documented facts.
Bvll $hit !! Another mental fantasy of yours.
Your shrink is calling for you to make an appointment.
PosIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Bvll $hit !! Another mental fantasy of yours.
Your shrink is calling for you to make an appointment.
Oh Bonzo. It's way past your bedtime.
PosIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>It is YOU that are the IDIOT! YOU are really stupid & almost every post that you submit proves it. YOU have NO idea (other than in your blinders on mind) as to my voter registration or who I have voted for.
Anyone can vote for Pat Smith for president & then hate his/her vote after his/her choice has won election & they learn of all of the B.S. that they were fed during the campaign because that is what politicians do, even tho they voted for Pat Smith.
That is why I enumerated many of Obama's failed campaign PROMISES.
YOU are so fixated in your own narrow mind that you can't see any of the colors since very few things in life are black & white.
I hope that your family tree has reached it's last branch.
But yet you have always voted for Republicans...true? You collect Social Security but want to do away with it...true? No one blames you for being absolutely ASHAMED of the ignorance you inflicted on our nation with GW Bush. It's fully understandable that you and yours want to muddy the waters of any connection to the "Mission Accomplished" president who lied to Congress to sent our troops off to needlessly die. We realize how ashamed you must feel for calling yourself things like "Constitutionalists" after fully supporting a president who stepped on it with his "Patriot" act. Not including crying for lower taxes when 95% of Americans were getting a tax cut during the lowest taxes in 50 years, but we can imagine what absolute hypocrites you guys must feel like after sitting silent when GW expanded Mecicare without it being paid for, and then crying about Obama's health care reform. So yes, Bonzo. You are up way past your bedtime but don't worry. The American president hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world will sort out the big stuff you can't wrap your head around. That's why we elected him as the leader of the greatest country in the world.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for reinforcing my point.
So ,I see it was clear over your're bigoted head. That's typical for someone who's way of thinking are ranking below head lice and cockroaches.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

PosIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you have always voted for Republicans...true? You collect Social Security but want to do away with it...true? No one blames you for being absolutely ASHAMED of the ignorance you inflicted on our nation with GW Bush. It's fully understandable that you and yours want to muddy the waters of any connection to the "Mission Accomplished" president who lied to Congress to sent our troops off to needlessly die. We realize how ashamed you must feel for calling yourself things like "Constitutionalists" after fully supporting a president who stepped on it with his "Patriot" act. Not including crying for lower taxes when 95% of Americans were getting a tax cut during the lowest taxes in 50 years, but we can imagine what absolute hypocrites you guys must feel like after sitting silent when GW expanded Mecicare without it being paid for, and then crying about Obama's health care reform. So yes, Bonzo. You are up way past your bedtime but don't worry. The American president hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world will sort out the big stuff you can't wrap your head around. That's why we elected him as the leader of the greatest country in the world.
did you pass 8th grade?

you are a complete loon.

I am not ashamed of you, but trying to figure out the disconnect in your head.

Mental retardation symptoms are shown frequently in all your posts, but the one above screams it.

American hero President Obama?

Now we have people like you chanting hero to the worst to ever serve. A big joke of a failure.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So ,I see it was clear over your're bigoted head. That's typical for someone who's way of thinking are ranking below head lice and cockroaches.
you wore out the race card 20 years ago. It also shows your lack of substance.

you have nothing but lies and failures in your past and future.

when the EBT cards went down, did you eat cockroaches and headline for dinner?

Personal responsibility for you and your family is your business. Your demanding others pay for your failures is just not going to happen. Expect the next few months to clarify that for you.
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you pass 8th grade?
you are a complete loon.
I am not ashamed of you, but trying to figure out the disconnect in your head.
Mental retardation symptoms are shown frequently in all your posts, but the one above screams it.
American hero President Obama?
Now we have people like you chanting hero to the worst to ever serve. A big joke of a failure.
Oh look. The guy stupid enough to post public death threats is calling people names. Now let's all pretend that you hate the elected President for anything other than the color of his skin. Don't worry. Jesus doesn't know you are a racist, country club douche bag. But hey Nostrodumbass. Just like all the predictions you have made on here, Jesus isn't real either. Now if only the proven fact that you publically agree with the teachings of Timothy McVeigh wasn't real...
Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal responsibility for you and your family is your business. Your demanding others pay for your failures is just not going to happen. Expect the next few months to clarify that for you.
Demanding people pay for your failures worked just fine with you and your parents.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning this time.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Demanding people pay for your failures worked just fine with you and your parents.
prove it with facts Junior.

scum like you always floats downstream.

see ya.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning this time.
I am?

I already knew that in a match between us. There is no comparison.

I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.

My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.

PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. The guy stupid enough to post public death threats is calling people names. Now let's all pretend that you hate the elected President for anything other than the color of his skin. Don't worry. Jesus doesn't know you are a racist, country club douche bag. But hey Nostrodumbass. Just like all the predictions you have made on here, Jesus isn't real either. Now if only the proven fact that you publically agree with the teachings of Timothy McVeigh wasn't real...
Death threats?

Race card yet again?

Jesus is not real either?

your entire post yet again exposes your lack of education and complete lack of ability to be anything but a union stooge making $15 an hour.

Did you sign up for free healthcare yet?
what do you mean it is not free?
the website is down?
your EBT card has a glitch?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
I already knew that in a match between us. There is no comparison.
I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.
My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.
PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
Stupid people assume without any knowledge of facts, you seem more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kent Discussions

Search the Kent Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Samuel D Faulkner, Use of Force expert exposed ... (Oct '13) Wed nosupermanfan 4
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Wed Homeless Wino Pete 20
why does she put up with it? Wed True 4
Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul 16 Slide 136
Smelly city drinking water gets a dose of carbon (Aug '08) Jul 6 miss fortune 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kent Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••