Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29802 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing.
But, of course, you don't get it.
You're a mindless drone.
How strange that it has absolutely nothing to do with what you were writing about yet you still mentioned it in your post.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29803 Jun 9, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
without affirmative action Obama fails high school.
do you get it now einstein?
No. What does affirmative action have to do with President Obama's success or lack thereof in high school?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29804 Jun 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
How strange that it has absolutely nothing to do with what you were writing about yet you still mentioned it in your post.
Oh, but it does.
It's just that you remain hopelessly stupid.
And there's no cure for that.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29805 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but it does.
It's just that you remain hopelessly stupid.
And there's no cure for that.
So when you said "absolutely nothing" you didn't mean it? Ok. Since I obviously am not getting the connect between affirmative action and the Bergdahl situation and immigration, would you care to explain it?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29806 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I've learned that I can't trust your pronouncements. Why don't you link to your source(s) of information? I think Fox News released a poll saying the Democrats are in trouble, but it's pretty obvious that they are a very partisan outlet.
Looking around for another poll I found this:
"Of registered voters polled in the WaPO/ABC News poll, 45 percent said they would vote for the Democratic candidate in House elections this fall, and 44 percent for the Republican candidate. The pollsters said that going by past elections, that close margin should mean troubling news for Democrats. The party held a five-point advantage on this question in a poll taken shortly before they lost control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections.
But itís not all bad news for Democrats, in the Harvard poll at least: the presidentís approval rating among the 18-29 demographic improved by six points over the last six months, rebounding off the lows of the Obamacare website mess to 47 percent."
To me, it looks like things could go either way. I think it will depend on whether younger voters (who tend more liberal) actually get out and vote in the mid-term elections.
you smoking crack again?

jail terms, and landslide defeat is on the democrats horizon.

younger voters know they were duped.

hope and change is a slogan from a liar, and worst to ever serve.

have you noticed all of Obama's great policies take firm hold after the 2016 election?

why is that mr deep thinker?

if it is so wonderful why not immediately?

I suggest you remove the blinders.

maybe you can vote 6 times like other cincinnati poll workers do.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29807 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I've learned that I can't trust your pronouncements. Why don't you link to your source(s) of information? I think Fox News released a poll saying the Democrats are in trouble, but it's pretty obvious that they are a very partisan outlet.
"Of registered voters polled in the WaPO/ABC News poll, 45 percent said they would vote for the Democratic candidate in House elections this fall, and 44 percent for the Republican candidate. The pollsters said that going by past elections, that close margin should mean troubling news for Democrats. The party held a five-point advantage on this question in a poll taken shortly before they lost control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections.
But itís not all bad news for Democrats, in the Harvard poll at least: the presidentís approval rating among the 18-29 demographic improved by six points over the last six months, rebounding off the lows of the Obamacare website mess to 47 percent."
To me, it looks like things could go either way. I think it will depend on whether younger voters (who tend more liberal) actually get out and vote in the mid-term elections.
you don't trust Fox, but you do ABC.

there is no hope for you.

carry on troll.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29808 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not enough excitement for them to vote. Remember too that there is a difference between registered voters and likely voters in these polls.

Location hidden

#29809 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So when you said "absolutely nothing" you didn't mean it? Ok. Since I obviously am not getting the connect between affirmative action and the Bergdahl situation and immigration, would you care to explain it?
Go back to grammar class.
Review direct objects.

What a moron.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#29810 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to grammar class.
Review direct objects.
What a moron.
All I was trying to do is understand why you mentioned affirmative action in your post. Now, I am also trying to figure out why you are afraid to explain why you mentioned affirmative action in your post.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29811 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
a poll taken of Rush Limbaugh listeners said they will vote Republican.

Rush has more listeners than Harvard has professors and students, so GOP wins.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29812 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the hero who took out the number one terrorist in the world has stuck his EPA foot up the energy industries greedy @ss, the oil lobby won't have as much money to suppress the huge advancements made by alternative energy and I'll be investing away. I invested in sun microsystems back in the 80's. You might have heard of their product. It's called Java and it's what's running this forum right now. Along with Apple and Disney. In the 90's, I invested in nanotechnology and biogenetic medicine. Perhaps I should be the one giving you investment tips.
Yeah, sure you did, and I have a bridge for sale.

Alternative energy never made any huge advancements, and stop with this urban legend about oil companies suppressing anything. That's chapter two in Al Gore's book My Private Airplane and I.

Alternative energy is an option thus far. Democrats don't like options, Democrats like making choices for everybody themselves. Choices means freedom.

Alternative energy is more expensive, less reliable, and less powerful than the energy most Americans use today. Alternative energy doesn't sell because Americans don't want it and that includes you.

And remember something: anytime DumBama sticks his filthy bureaucrats on anybody, it costs you money, it costs me money, it costs everybody here money, and guess what? It won't do a damned thing to manmade climate change because there is no such thing. As those 5, 10, 20, 100 dollar bills get sucked out of our pocket because of this hoax, climate change people will still be complaining. It goes back to xxxrayteds rule of climate kooks: you can't make an environmentalist happy. It just isn't possible. They've been trying to do it my entire life, and trillions of dollars later, they are more unhappy now than before we started.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29813 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
what difference does it make?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29814 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"A USA Today/Princeton Survey Poll released Tuesday shows that Republican party brand is in need of serious repair after the government shutdown that lasted more than two weeks. Americans blame Republicans two to one for the dysfunction in Congress..."
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/2...
This article was almost a year ago.

Location hidden

#29815 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
All I was trying to do is understand why you mentioned affirmative action in your post. Now, I am also trying to figure out why you are afraid to explain why you mentioned affirmative action in your post.
Sit on your thumb and continue spinning.
Meanwhile, ask the librarian where to sign up for taxpayer-funded literacy classes.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#29816 Jun 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not enough excitement for them to vote. Remember too that there is a difference between registered voters and likely voters in these polls.
Yeah, that's why the Democrats are nervous. The poll was of registered voters, the majority of who favor the Democratic Party. But older conservatives are motivated daily by Rush & Fox News to get out and vote, and there's really nothing similar to motivate younger voters. But Republicans could provide that by saying something really dumb right before the elections.

I realized I left off the link when I originally posted those poll results. Here it is:

http://time.com/80764/polls-suggest-trouble-a...

More detail at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pollin...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29817 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
88% percent voted of blacks voted for John Kerry. Does that mean blacks in 2004 were white supremists.
Nothing like comparing apples to bowling balls.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29818 Jun 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't trust Fox, but you do ABC.
there is no hope for you.
carry on troll.
Yah, we can all tell by every single post he has ever made on here that Old Guy is a "troll". Hell, even the right wingers can see you are full of sh1t.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#29819 Jun 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
Still waiting on that climate scientist of yours that doesn't believe in climate change and that isn't related to the energy industry. Just one. I mean you're "not interested in opinion pieces". Rush Limbaugh and Bill O' Riley taught us to never trust an @sshole liar's opinion. So give us one of the scientists.
Didn't we just do this a month or so ago? And didn't I tell you I'm posting it one more time and that's it?

If you want to find those scientists, dig up my post from a few months ago and click those things called hyperlinks.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29820 Jun 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit on your thumb and continue spinning.
Meanwhile, ask the librarian where to sign up for taxpayer-funded literacy classes.
Somebody water board this drama queen Tea Bagger. It's not torture according to the GOP, but listening to this moron play "I know you are but what am I?" games is.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29821 Jun 9, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's why the Democrats are nervous. The poll was of registered voters, the majority of who favor the Democratic Party. But older conservatives are motivated daily by Rush & Fox News to get out and vote, and there's really nothing similar to motivate younger voters. But Republicans could provide that by saying something really dumb right before the elections.
I realized I left off the link when I originally posted those poll results. Here it is:
http://time.com/80764/polls-suggest-trouble-a...
More detail at:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pollin...
clueless, nuts, stupid, and drunk defines you.

there are no jobs for the kids.....chump.

they are more informed than you ever have been.

the kids will vote for jobs, and Obama the inept proved time and time again with his laser focus he is not fit to serve.

Tell me I am clueless. I have 5 kids, and 2 with Masters degrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) Mon Sal The Barber 56
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Mon Russ 203
Congrats to KSU Flashes Mar 13 classmate 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar 3 stow_sufferer 187
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Feb 28 Pete 159
SGT James Henry Necomer Feb '17 538th Engineers l... 1
News Goodwill moves to block Ohio trash pickers (Sep '09) Feb '17 WolfKidJasper 18

Kent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kent Mortgages