Jake.T.Austin is hot
First Prev
of 88
Next Last
Keana

Reading, UK

#1812 Apr 24, 2011
I love seeing how you people go crazy over one of my bestfriends. How lame, He already has a girlfriend fyi. And they're hung up on romancing. So good luck!
Victoria

Tucson, AZ

#1813 May 31, 2011
OMG R U guys kidding me jake t austin is frekin so hot sexy and hes mine besides cause in my dream me and him are actually dating and we got married me have 100000 kids and we want mor still so leave my husband alone HE IS MIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE
Maria

Tucson, AZ

#1814 May 31, 2011
Hey Hey Hey Victoria u and jake t austin r never going to be togetter cause me and him are dating hes my future husband i know i just love saying that cause hes hotter then jusrin beeber people call him the beeber that ate my house and people now hate selena gomez cause she was dating justin and people said they wanted to kill her and so do i i hate her i looooove hannah montana she sings greak and awsome and i love jake t austin
Fatima

Tucson, AZ

#1815 May 31, 2011
Umm Okay maria.U like hannah montana my older sister and her best friend r totally in love with her i love victoria justice and miranda cosgrove but if i haded to pick my favorite one it would be victoria justice i love her music and her so much and miranda cosgrove,i love her song when im kissin u its awsome and jake t austin is totally my boyfriend and we had sex together just last night so deal with it
Selena Martinez

Tucson, AZ

#1816 May 31, 2011
Okay people thats enough now stop saying all those stuff about jake cause he never dated u guys so stop it please cause hes now dating bella thorne from shake it up and they make a cute couple and im a jake t austin fan too and from big time rush i love carlos hes hot
Romans Ten Nine 10

Hampton, VA

#1817 Jul 18, 2011
Ask Jesus to save you soul NOW from hell. we all sin and need to be saved from hell fire.

www.angelfire.com/ar/burninghell
nikki

Barnsley, UK

#1818 May 3, 2012
Jake t. Would probably like a girl who doesn't stalk him and wanna bees swell
davina

United States

#1819 Aug 18, 2014
hello
davina

United States

#1820 Aug 18, 2014
hello jake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio.com - Akron teachers ratify pact (Aug '07) Aug 22 bigguy 51
brad keen (Jun '12) Aug 10 Carla miller 2
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Jul '16 Shemp 152
Grade Attorney Dennis Day Lager Public Defender (Feb '15) Jun '16 vagrant living i... 6
Stripped Screw Jun '16 Shaft 3
Crime watch May '16 Gop 1
rat boy (Nov '08) Apr '16 Bad Boy Club 30

Kent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kent Mortgages