If appraisal is set too high, homeowner will find home difficul...

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

When mortgage counselor Fred Vaughn and his wife decided a few years ago to tap their home equity to pay off bills, he learned firsthand about one of the dirty secrets of today's lending environment.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2014
BJBB

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Anyone desparate enough (or dumb enough) to go for this type of scheme deserves to lose their home. They wouldn't need to "consolidate bills" if they lived within their means in the first place. People who find themselves in this situation are the ones who have already used credit unwisely. Once over their heads, they put their homes on the line to try to cover it.

It's not the lender's fault. The borrower should research what his home is worth before taking a loan, realizing the risk involved and the fact that he may be overextending.
Tobi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.
Homeless Wino Pete

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Come on and appraise my fridge box, beeyotches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kent Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••