Review: Queenstown Pizzeria

Review: Queenstown Pizzeria

Posted in the Kent Narrows Forum

Jaime

Annapolis, MD

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Great local pizzeria offering wonderful lunch and dinner selections!
Kelley

Easton, MD

#2 Apr 17, 2011
I love this place. I live right in town, and it really brightens up the town. I eat here all the time, and the food is AMAZING! I would HIGHLY reccommend you go there, and you will not be dissapointed :)
John

Stevensville, MD

#3 Nov 11, 2011
Just enjoyed an 18 inch Steak and cheese sub with cooked onions, peppers and mayanaise. It was superb. I live in TN but travel through here several times a year. My wife and I are always looking for a great steak and cheese sandwich and I think we found the best around.
John
Shannon

Queenstown, MD

#4 Jan 25, 2012
I love their food! I loveee their fries!:)
Nancy

East New Market, MD

#5 May 16, 2012
This is the best kept secret on the eastern shore. Great New Jersey style pizza and the steak sandwiches are better than anything in Philly. The food is awsome and portions are generious and reasonably priced.
Kelli

Severn, MD

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Great food, large portions, friendly staff, good deals on Sundays for dinners. Give it a try think you will be happy you did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kent Narrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall Hutton convicted sex offender twice arr... (May '09) Aug '16 barbaraj 4
Joe and buster (Nov '15) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Rock Hall, MD (Aug '10) Dec '15 clyde dexton 2
Joe and buster (Nov '15) Nov '15 LaVerne 1
looking for my aunt (Jul '15) Jul '15 blueeyes000 1
News Homeless Shelter Coming to Kent Island Has Some... (Jul '15) Jul '15 john 1
Review: Rousseau Home Improvements (Jun '15) Jun '15 Memaw 1

Kent Narrows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kent Narrows Mortgages