Bronx Boneheads

Weaverville, NC

#34710 Jun 8, 2012
has paulie boy woken from his drug infested stupor yet
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34711 Jun 9, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Freaking joke how collins rested johan and messed his rhythm in the process. Also another freaking joke the ump is with the strike zone tonite. can't wait till tomorrow when a different home plate ump and starter on reguler rest is used
The Bronx Bombers blasted the rapist Santana with 4 HR....Yanks blasts mets 9-1......
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34712 Jun 9, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
has paulie boy woken from his drug infested stupor yet
The crackhead drug infested fat slob momma chamberlin......hows that cute pink apron with your funky hairnet and cooking at the diner treating you these days moron? lmfao
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#34713 Jun 9, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Freaking joke how collins rested johan and messed his rhythm in the process. Also another freaking joke the ump is with the strike zone tonite. can't wait till tomorrow when a different home plate ump and starter on reguler rest is used
It continues to be one of baseball's great mysteries: what is the effect of having a starter pitch with too little or too much rest. Sinker/slider pitchers do not appear to be affected by having less rest between starts; hard throwers seem to benefit from an additional day. Two days extra rest is more problematic. The problem for Santana is that he is no longer a hard thrower, so he lost sinking action on his pitches, which put his tosses up in the strike zone, right where the Yankee batters could feast on them. I hope Terry has learned his lesson.

Veloz

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34714 Jun 9, 2012
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
It continues to be one of baseball's great mysteries: what is the effect of having a starter pitch with too little or too much rest. Sinker/slider pitchers do not appear to be affected by having less rest between starts; hard throwers seem to benefit from an additional day. Two days extra rest is more problematic. The problem for Santana is that he is no longer a hard thrower, so he lost sinking action on his pitches, which put his tosses up in the strike zone, right where the Yankee batters could feast on them. I hope Terry has learned his lesson.
Veloz
Exactly. Collins blew that game. It won't happen again. Mets will win the next 2. Also, expect Nick the Fool to get hit and deservedly so

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#34715 Jun 9, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Collins blew that game. It won't happen again. Mets will win the next 2. Also, expect Nick the Fool to get hit and deservedly so
If the mets want to throw at Swisher....that's baseball.
But you know It won't go unanswered. Wright will be next.

Hope it's worth it for the mets

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34716 Jun 9, 2012
Washington beating the Red Sox is a double stinger for us Mets fans. Shame the Mets dont play in the al east. They would be in 1st place now by about 5 games right now with the teams in that division

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#34718 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Washington beating the Red Sox is a double stinger for us Mets fans. Shame the Mets dont play in the al east. They would be in 1st place now by about 5 games right now with the teams in that division
LMAO! Yeah, They played so well against the Yankees these last 2 games. I don't think so dope. LMFAO!

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34719 Jun 10, 2012
what a frigging joke the HR by Martin was. Shoulda bee reviewed and call out for fan interference. Just a joke imitation stadium is. And Parnell sucks. This guy has to go already
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#34720 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
what a frigging joke the HR by Martin was. Shoulda bee reviewed and call out for fan interference. Just a joke imitation stadium is. And Parnell sucks. This guy has to go already
Beg to differ regarding Parnell. The box score reads that he gave up four singles but in truth only one of those hits was solidly hit (Granderson's)). Jeter's pathetic dribbler was home-cooked by the official scorer; it should have been a two-base error on Quintanilla. Teixeira managed to sneak an eight-bouncer past Valdespin and A-Rod got lucky with a blooper down the RF line that looked like he threw it out there. The defense behind Parnell today wasn't quite as bad as it was in Washington, but there was nothing major-league about it. The same can be said about Wright's terrible throw in the seventh frame. The Mets seem to be playing just bad enough to lose to over-.500 teams and their defense is a big part of the problem.

Veloz
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34721 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
what a frigging joke the HR by Martin was. Shoulda bee reviewed and call out for fan interference. Just a joke imitation stadium is. And Parnell sucks. This guy has to go already
Hey trash talking moron Martin's 2nd HR was a walk off job....as the YANKS SWEEP the flushing mets outta the Bronx!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34722 Jun 10, 2012
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg to differ regarding Parnell. The box score reads that he gave up four singles but in truth only one of those hits was solidly hit (Granderson's)). Jeter's pathetic dribbler was home-cooked by the official scorer; it should have been a two-base error on Quintanilla. Teixeira managed to sneak an eight-bouncer past Valdespin and A-Rod got lucky with a blooper down the RF line that looked like he threw it out there. The defense behind Parnell today wasn't quite as bad as it was in Washington, but there was nothing major-league about it. The same can be said about Wright's terrible throw in the seventh frame. The Mets seem to be playing just bad enough to lose to over-.500 teams and their defense is a big part of the problem.
Veloz
mets defense and pen is extremely poor....mets have the most blown saves in baseball with 13....and their defense is just downright horrible.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#34723 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
what a frigging joke the HR by Martin was. Shoulda bee reviewed and call out for fan interference. Just a joke imitation stadium is. And Parnell sucks. This guy has to go already


this is momma chamberlin, afraid to post in his own profile, not the original tman.
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34724 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
what a frigging joke the HR by Martin was. Shoulda bee reviewed and call out for fan interference. Just a joke imitation stadium is. And Parnell sucks. This guy has to go already
Hit the top of the wall and over ya dooshbag.....no fan interference moron......you are a bitter sore loser is the problem you azzhole.....now go smoke some more crack you drug infested dope.....

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/in...

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34725 Jun 10, 2012
tango wrote:
<quoted text>Hit the top of the wall and over ya dooshbag.....no fan interference moron......you are a bitter sore loser is the problem you azzhole.....now go smoke some more crack you drug infested dope.....
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/in...
Shut the hell up right now. I feel like smashing your face in

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#34726 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up right now. I feel like smashing your face in
Too bad all ya got is feeling like it, The only face you smash is yer own when yer smashing food down yer big mouth. LMFAO!

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#34727 Jun 10, 2012
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad all ya got is feeling like it, The only face you smash is yer own when yer smashing food down yer big mouth. LMFAO!
I dont know about that. Granted....he's a fat slob, so Im sure he does smash his face down on food. But Ive seen pictures of him with zipper marks on his face........seems like he smashes his face down on something (someone) else.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#34728 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up right now. I feel like smashing your face in


odds are you are drunk...poor poor sg....jacksonville has had some storms lately tubby, check up on her

and, you want to start in, try me first you fat coward

get out of this profile, coward...its momma chamberlin...

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#34729 Jun 10, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about that. Granted....he's a fat slob, so Im sure he does smash his face down on food. But Ive seen pictures of him with zipper marks on his face........seems like he smashes his face down on something (someone) else.
Guess he's so anxious to go down on his boyfriend, he doesn't give him a chance to unzip. LMFAO!
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34730 Jun 10, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up right now. I feel like smashing your face in
I'd bust your face up and make you eat your meals through a straw for about a month with one good shot to your face ya fat slob in the Carolinas.....YANKS OWN THE mets you fat scared friggin coward..........WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 46 min NYStateOfMind 335,677
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 47 min Goober of Glovers... 2,996
OBAMA MARRIAGE Under Siege ! 1 hr Michelle Tells All 1
MANITOBA HYDRO - Do NOT Invest in this ALBATROSS ! 1 hr Winnipeg Computer... 13
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Reverend Laidlaw ... 313,695
Is Rachel Maddow smug or priggish? 1 hr Winnipeg Computer... 16
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 5 hr tiffany 1,146

Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kensington Mortgages