Sheriff race down to two

Sheriff race down to two

There are 1 comment on the Echo Press story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Sheriff race down to two. In it, Echo Press reports that:

While it was a relatively close race for four out of the five candidates running for Douglas County sheriff in Tuesday's primary election, it was almost a landslide for one of the candidates who received nearly ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Echo Press.

Bernice

Goodhue, MN

#1 Oct 5, 2006
I would like to see someone in office who is able to clean up the drug addicts that are multiplying like flies in my area. I live in the Toad Lake - Wolf Lake area and these dealers operate in the right out side my home in full view of myself and the neighbors. The Sheriff's office was informed but business goes on as usual for these parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Senate approves use of medical marijuana (Apr '09) Jun '17 SLICK PUTZ PENCE 127
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Kensington, MN (Mar '12) Mar '12 The Voice 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Russell Fridley, 82, led Minnesota Historical S... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Emerson Boozer Guy 2
News A Minnesota Mystery: The Kensington Runestone (Aug '07) Nov '09 wow 4
News Back Roads: Riddle of the runestone (Nov '07) Nov '07 Dean Edman 1

Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kensington Mortgages