What Are You Willing To Barter for a ...

What Are You Willing To Barter for a New Nintendo Wii?

There are 1 comment on the WUSA9.com Washington, DC story from Dec 17, 2008, titled What Are You Willing To Barter for a New Nintendo Wii?. In it, WUSA9.com Washington, DC reports that:

KENSINGTON, Md With so many people worried about their personal finances, many people are now getting creative.They're bartering stuff they own and services they can provide, in exchange for something they want ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA9.com Washington, DC.

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2009
BarterQuest would like to invite everyone to register and post their unwanted holiday gifts, as well as any other unwanted items they may have, before February 28th, 2009 so they can be traded for free. No trading or listing fees will be charged, regardless of when the trade is completed. Now is the time to take your rarely used iPod and trade it for some Gucci shoes or take your old motorcycle and trade it for flying lessons. All of these items and more are currently available for trade on BarterQuest's website and with the holiday season in full swing there will surely be many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demise of the Middle Class Sep 17 Joe-The Plumber-H... 1
Bedbugs: Open Letter to Kay Management (Jul '07) Sep 17 Adam 40
Organized Labor Unions Sep 15 WATCHDOG 1
Don't believe "the news", read Mark Meadows Res... Sep '15 Cris Ericson 1
Review: DMV Naturalista (Jan '15) Sep '15 RegretfulNATuralista 5
Dolores O Bowles, I remember and I am telling h... Sep '15 shadyshady 1
News Now Trending: Miley Cyrus angers authorities af... (Sep '14) Aug '15 Miley Ray Cyrus 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kensington Mortgages