Police: Einstein Student Arrested After Displaying Knife During...

Police arrested an Albert Einstein High School student after he allegedly displayed a knife during a fight at school. Full Story
Corey

Herndon, VA

#1 Jun 4, 2008
One of the big problems with this society and the youth is that they can't take getting beat up anymore. They cant face their peers after getting knocked around. I just turned 30 this year and back in the day we called it knuckling up. Someone would get beat up and most likely would be friends with that person the next day. I have friends for life that I have fought with initially. Now, the thinking is, he beat me up so im gonna kill him. Back in the day, we called them punks.
Merrill

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Jun 4, 2008
That's cause we're raising a whole generation of narcissistic
children
michelle

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Jun 4, 2008
Einstien is a good school great teachers; just some of the kids dont have any home training at all. Parents remember parenting doesnt stop because your child can feed themselves and walk to school and home. Just because they are in there teens doesnt mean that you stop raising your child.
On the money

AOL

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Corey wrote:
One of the big problems with this society and the youth is that they can't take getting beat up anymore. They cant face their peers after getting knocked around. I just turned 30 this year and back in the day we called it knuckling up. Someone would get beat up and most likely would be friends with that person the next day. I have friends for life that I have fought with initially. Now, the thinking is, he beat me up so im gonna kill him. Back in the day, we called them punks.
You're on the money, you and I both went to school at the same time...I'm 30 also. Only a wuss would bring a weapon to school back in the day.....and most of the time they would get jacked up for doing so :) Nothing like going to school in the 90's ey?
yeah

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jun 4, 2008
michelle wrote:
Einstien is a good school great teachers; just some of the kids dont have any home training at all. Parents remember parenting doesnt stop because your child can feed themselves and walk to school and home. Just because they are in there teens doesnt mean that you stop raising your child.
Einstein is a good school? Yes the teachers are great, and deserve a medal for being sent to that prison. The problem with Einstein is the kids / criminals and you're right about their parents. But instead, you must say this in either Espanol or Jive. Otherwise the parents who this is directed to, won't be able to read it.

The sad thing is, and no one will admit this, is the problem is reverse racism. Non-white people, especially blacks (sorry- AFRICAN AMERICANS) believe that they can do whatever they want because white people aren't going to tell them what to do anymore. Get over it. You're about to have a black president.

BLACK PEOPLE: IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S THE CRAPPY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. STOP ACTING THAT WAY AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS. EVERYONE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE PEOPLE, NOT CRIMINALS!

But then again, that's what they want. That way, they can continue to be a victim.
Ethan

Stafford, VA

#6 Jun 4, 2008
get these little greasy turds out of here.
Joao Pessoa

Chevy Chase, MD

#8 Jun 4, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein is a good school? Yes the teachers are great, and deserve a medal for being sent to that prison. The problem with Einstein is the kids / criminals and you're right about their parents. But instead, you must say this in either Espanol or Jive. Otherwise the parents who this is directed to, won't be able to read it.
The sad thing is, and no one will admit this, is the problem is reverse racism. Non-white people, especially blacks (sorry- AFRICAN AMERICANS) believe that they can do whatever they want because white people aren't going to tell them what to do anymore. Get over it. You're about to have a black president.
BLACK PEOPLE: IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S THE CRAPPY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. STOP ACTING THAT WAY AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS. EVERYONE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE PEOPLE, NOT CRIMINALS!
But then again, that's what they want. That way, they can continue to be a victim.
Ok I will try to pull up my pants but I don't want Obama as president.
gotoneforya

Burke, VA

#9 Jun 5, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein is a good school? Yes the teachers are great, and deserve a medal for being sent to that prison. The problem with Einstein is the kids / criminals and you're right about their parents. But instead, you must say this in either Espanol or Jive. Otherwise the parents who this is directed to, won't be able to read it.
The sad thing is, and no one will admit this, is the problem is reverse racism. Non-white people, especially blacks (sorry- AFRICAN AMERICANS) believe that they can do whatever they want because white people aren't going to tell them what to do anymore. Get over it. You're about to have a black president.
BLACK PEOPLE: IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S THE CRAPPY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. STOP ACTING THAT WAY AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS. EVERYONE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE PEOPLE, NOT CRIMINALS!
But then again, that's what they want. That way, they can continue to be a victim.
You're right about the ghetto thugs having an attitude. And it's going to get worse because they think they're going to get a black president. Well, I hate to disappoint them, but it's not gonna happen. John McCain will win by a landslide, especially when the ones who voted for Hillary will switch to Republic and vote for McCain. If anyone in this country wants both a black and a muslim for president, they're the exact definition of an idiot!

No more pain with President John McCain!
I say

AOL

#10 Jun 5, 2008
gotoneforya wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about the ghetto thugs having an attitude. And it's going to get worse because they think they're going to get a black president. Well, I hate to disappoint them, but it's not gonna happen. John McCain will win by a landslide, especially when the ones who voted for Hillary will switch to Republic and vote for McCain. If anyone in this country wants both a black and a muslim for president, they're the exact definition of an idiot!
No more pain with President John McCain!
Hail to Ralph Nader this time around!
Corey

Herndon, VA

#12 Jun 5, 2008
Wow. Can there be one blog where we actually stay on the topic? I dont think they even said the nationality of the student in the story. If this kid was black, he only brought a knife to school and did not get a chance to use it. Not that that is right but if you look at the history, white kids have gone way over the limit as suppose to school shootings and killings. Do I really need to give examples? I mean if your gonna do a racist blog, know what your talking about. As for the dumb statments about Obama, McCain, etc- if you claim a party, the candidate that is chosen to represent you still holds the same ideas, morals as you even if you do not like that person yourself. If you switch an entire party because of racism or because you do not like a person you don't even know, you stand for nothing. You have no backbone. You will fall for anything. You would give up your beliefs and continue Bush politics all because you dont want a black man in office. How silly. Evaluate yourself.
michelle

California, MD

#13 Jun 5, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein is a good school? Yes the teachers are great, and deserve a medal for being sent to that prison. The problem with Einstein is the kids / criminals and you're right about their parents. But instead, you must say this in either Espanol or Jive. Otherwise the parents who this is directed to, won't be able to read it.
The sad thing is, and no one will admit this, is the problem is reverse racism. Non-white people, especially blacks (sorry- AFRICAN AMERICANS) believe that they can do whatever they want because white people aren't going to tell them what to do anymore. Get over it. You're about to have a black president.
BLACK PEOPLE: IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE, IT'S THE CRAPPY ATTITUDE YOU HAVE. STOP ACTING THAT WAY AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS. EVERYONE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE PEOPLE, NOT CRIMINALS!
But then again, that's what they want. That way, they can continue to be a victim.
My GOD-- you are so clueless. Some of the white kids are just as bad at Einstein. The black kids there are very much low key. Several latinos are ganged up alot. But you cant speak for all blacks or all latinos either. This defense action comes from up bringings at home.
White kids try to act back all the time.. Thus they need to pull up there pants too!
Turn the statement around.. you must have meant that whites believe they can do what ever they want.

I am a Einstien parent and my child is black and graduated with honors; and so did her black friends and white friends. Its your racial ignorance that will keep "all people of color" divided.
Joao Pessoa

Chevy Chase, MD

#15 Jun 5, 2008
gotoneforya wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about the ghetto thugs having an attitude. And it's going to get worse because they think they're going to get a black president. Well, I hate to disappoint them, but it's not gonna happen. John McCain will win by a landslide, especially when the ones who voted for Hillary will switch to Republic and vote for McCain. If anyone in this country wants both a black and a muslim for president, they're the exact definition of an idiot!
No more pain with President John McCain!
You are a simpleton. Obama is not a Muslim. He won't be a bad president because he's HALF black. He will be a bad President because he's too far- left and inexperienced in politics.
Corey

Herndon, VA

#17 Jun 5, 2008
Can we stay on the topic? The story is an Einstein student got caught with a knife in the school. That is the story. That's it.
michelle

California, MD

#18 Jun 5, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Their is always "An exception to the rule" and I guess in your case if what you say is fact, your daughter is the exception. However, take your little self to a shopping mall at night sometime and just observe the difference in how the two "groups" of kids act. You will not only be shocked you'll be disappointed. Only then will you realize what we're talking about. It is really sad that parents don't teach their young how to act properly in public. I can assure you if I caught mine with his pants down past his hips, yelling to his friends 300 feet down the mall, f in this f in that, he'd get his 17 year old butt beat right there in front of everybody.
In Weaton Mall.. thats WHITE, BLACK and LATINOS>>

Its all about upbringing
Corey

Herndon, VA

#19 Jun 5, 2008
If these "adults" cant even stay on one topic(Internet ADD) to blog on, why are we blaming our kids for anything? The people blogging are these kids parents! Per say, I know how you guys love to take things so literal. A story about a kid at Einstein-nothing specific and it turns into a racist, immigration blog. No wonder these kids are out of control- THE ADULTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL ALSO
Yeah

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jun 5, 2008
Corey wrote:
Wow. Can there be one blog where we actually stay on the topic? I dont think they even said the nationality of the student in the story. If this kid was black, he only brought a knife to school and did not get a chance to use it. Not that that is right but if you look at the history, white kids have gone way over the limit as suppose to school shootings and killings. Do I really need to give examples? I mean if your gonna do a racist blog, know what your talking about. As for the dumb statments about Obama, McCain, etc- if you claim a party, the candidate that is chosen to represent you still holds the same ideas, morals as you even if you do not like that person yourself. If you switch an entire party because of racism or because you do not like a person you don't even know, you stand for nothing. You have no backbone. You will fall for anything. You would give up your beliefs and continue Bush politics all because you dont want a black man in office. How silly. Evaluate yourself.
The DEFENDANT in this story is black:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/...

OH Good! He "didn't get a chance to use it". That's great.

Actually, he didn't just bring the knife to school. He brought the knife to school and brought it out in a threatening manner. That's one way to commit a "First degree assault" in Maryland. Same as if someone pointed a gun at someone but didn't pull the trigger.

And yes, these blogs always go off topic. That's what they're supposed to do. Bloggers are supposed to talk about all the things that jog their mind regarding the original topic. For me, it was why the non-white kids (and the white kids "acting black") act the way they do.

You're right, the problem is not because their skin is black or whatever, but it's usually the black kids acting this way. Why is it stereotyped EVERYWHERE that a white guy walking down the street is threatened by the black crowd hanging out on the street corner?

The only time I can think of is in Harold & Kumar where the skater punks were all white, and the black guy in jail was a nice guy. But that was a comedy filmed to make fun of the stereotype.

Anyone who can't admit that the majority of young black, non-wealthy teens have attitude problems is living with their head in the sand.

Some sure can call me racist, but all of my black friends don't act that way, hate the blacks that do act that way, and we all wish it would change, and I don't mean for them to act "white", just stop being so violent.

Final: If you can't admit it's a problem, go see what Chris Rock says about it...Something about "can't keep a disco open more than 3 weeks..." If a black stand up is saying it, is it not a problem??
LOLOL

Baltimore, MD

#21 Jun 11, 2008
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
The DEFENDANT in this story is black:
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/...
OH Good! He "didn't get a chance to use it". That's great.
Actually, he didn't just bring the knife to school. He brought the knife to school and brought it out in a threatening manner. That's one way to commit a "First degree assault" in Maryland. Same as if someone pointed a gun at someone but didn't pull the trigger.
And yes, these blogs always go off topic. That's what they're supposed to do. Bloggers are supposed to talk about all the things that jog their mind regarding the original topic. For me, it was why the non-white kids (and the white kids "acting black") act the way they do.
You're right, the problem is not because their skin is black or whatever, but it's usually the black kids acting this way. Why is it stereotyped EVERYWHERE that a white guy walking down the street is threatened by the black crowd hanging out on the street corner?
The only time I can think of is in Harold & Kumar where the skater punks were all white, and the black guy in jail was a nice guy. But that was a comedy filmed to make fun of the stereotype.
Anyone who can't admit that the majority of young black, non-wealthy teens have attitude problems is living with their head in the sand.
Some sure can call me racist, but all of my black friends don't act that way, hate the blacks that do act that way, and we all wish it would change, and I don't mean for them to act "white", just stop being so violent.
Final: If you can't admit it's a problem, go see what Chris Rock says about it...Something about "can't keep a disco open more than 3 weeks..." If a black stand up is saying it, is it not a problem??
Unfortunately so true. I just watched that Chris Rock show too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Apartment Locating Service in Silver Spring... (Nov '11) Nov 17 Ted Smith 2
Phony social worker convicted (May '06) Oct '14 zipzip 156
Review: Gary Gerstenfield Attorney (Feb '12) Oct '14 Bernard 15
I need physeptone Oct '14 Smokedog7865 1
Vinyl Replacement Windows (Jun '08) Oct '14 Seth Ashford 69
Bad Drycleaner -- $1.89 Direct Drycleaner on G... (Jul '07) Sep '14 All 19
Now Trending: Miley Cyrus angers authorities af... Sep '14 Big mike 15
Kensington Dating
Find my Match

Kensington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kensington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kensington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:21AM
Sizing Up Final Six Weeks of NFC East Race
NFL 6:42 AM
Lardarius Webb: Jimmy Graham is 'like LeBron James'
Bleacher Report 9:26 AM
Ravens vs. Saints: Complete Week 12 Preview for New Orleans
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Jordan Reed Ruled out vs. 49ers
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says