Restaurant Arrests Spark Anger In Whe...

Restaurant Arrests Spark Anger In Wheaton

There are 8 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Restaurant Arrests Spark Anger In Wheaton. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Law enforcement officials raided a popular restaurant late Thursday morning in Wheaton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

hate2debate

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 11, 2008
that damn tow truck driver should be shot!!! i hate tow truck drivers. they're damn crooks!
I hate illegals

Suitland, MD

#2 Oct 11, 2008
Why were they mad they were doing illegal things. Damn that makes me mad. They come here and rape our land.They take, take and take.
And tow truck drivers are just doing their job
Greatest Show On Earth

Yonkers, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2008
I hate illegals wrote:
Why were they mad they were doing illegal things. Damn that makes me mad. They come here and rape our land.They take, take and take.
And tow truck drivers are just doing their job
I was told by our law enforcement that due to the illegal immigrants that hang out in the Langley Park areas, they plan to attack law enforcement and the schools, stores, car dealerships and restaurants and create mayhem. A detective told us recently that there is graffitti on the walls behind the shopping center in the Langley Park area that details the "hatred and hell that they plan for America and the law enforcement" and she made a good point when she told us of the crime trend that comes from the ms-13 and the other criminals from Langley Park.
I like to watch

Suitland, MD

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Greatest Show On Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told by our law enforcement that due to the illegal immigrants that hang out in the Langley Park areas, they plan to attack law enforcement and the schools, stores, car dealerships and restaurants and create mayhem. A detective told us recently that there is graffitti on the walls behind the shopping center in the Langley Park area that details the "hatred and hell that they plan for America and the law enforcement" and she made a good point when she told us of the crime trend that comes from the ms-13 and the other criminals from Langley Park.
F**K them I hope they shoot each other and they die! How dare they come here and trash our land and then plan to do WHAT? If they hate it so much here WTF are they even here? That burns my blood. I am starting to HATE Spanish people, I know that is wrong and I struggle with it but when I read things like that it just makes me hate them more. OMG!!!!!!!!!! That pisses me off!!
black intellect

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Jan 1, 2009
I like to watch wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K them I hope they shoot each other and they die! How dare they come here and trash our land and then plan to do WHAT? If they hate it so much here WTF are they even here? That burns my blood. I am starting to HATE Spanish people, I know that is wrong and I struggle with it but when I read things like that it just makes me hate them more. OMG!!!!!!!!!! That pisses me off!!
are you that stupid or simply naive? if someone had said the same about a group of whites would you believe it that easily? do your own research. as a matter a fact, get a higher education; it may help.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2009
black intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
are you that stupid or simply naive? if someone had said the same about a group of whites would you believe it that easily? do your own research. as a matter a fact, get a higher education; it may help.
You can't get a point across to the paranoid folks on this forum. Read the first four posts. These are people of very limited intellect. Don't waste your time on them.

Since: Feb 09

Gaithersburg, MD

#7 Feb 5, 2009
black intellect wrote:
<quoted text>
are you that stupid or simply naive? if someone had said the same about a group of whites would you believe it that easily? do your own research. as a matter a fact, get a higher education; it may help.
You are such a hypocritical moron. Sure he is slandering all spanish people but he at least admits his reluctance to do so. His frustration is understandable while you just dismiss it as being naive rather than an honest expression of anger. You condemn him for mentioning race while singling out white people. MS-13 is the largest gang in the world and last I read they murdered a 12 year old asian honor student on a bus for no apparent reason. We should most definitely be up in arms against them. Apparently if it were up to you you would give them a big hug and a pat on the back for not being white.
RCO

Gainesville, VA

#8 Feb 6, 2009
Ben Dayho wrote:
<quoted text>You can't get a point across to the paranoid folks on this forum. Read the first four posts. These are people of very limited intellect. Don't waste your time on them.
Hey, Idiot - I thought that the second coming, I mean O'Brother's Iniguration was going to cure all this. How can this happen under a Democrapic administration???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bedbugs: Open Letter to Kay Management (Jul '07) 22 min aplusone 38
News Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down (Mar '08) Sun curious 1,172
purchase of diazapam?physeptone tablets (May '12) May 22 Ali82 33
Bad Drycleaner -- $1.89 Direct Drycleaner on G... (Jul '07) May '15 Georgia 20
Review: DMV Naturalista Apr '15 Jaz 2
News Cold Case: Lyon Sisters Disappearance (Feb '08) Apr '15 kmls 94
Marketing, Transcription, Translation and Tutoring Apr '15 mflc 1
More from around the web

Kensington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]