Charges Filed After Guns Found At Sch...

Charges Filed After Guns Found At School - News Story - WRC | W...

There are 11 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 10, 2008, titled Charges Filed After Guns Found At School - News Story - WRC | W.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Two students have been charged as adults after Montgomery County police said they found a cache of weapons Wednesday at a high school in Kensington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

LJ1A

Greenway, VA

#1 Apr 10, 2008
More great news about the "latino community with it's vibrant culture and it's richness and texture."

Casa de MD will be OUTRAGED at any moment about the RACIST Montgomery County Police!
Tater Salad

Gainesville, FL

#2 Apr 10, 2008
I SAW THE VIRGIN MARY IN MY REFRIED BEANS!
mitch shrader

Tulsa, OK

#3 Apr 10, 2008
and if 14 year olds were taught .22 rifle as a matter of course, in every high school, there'd be NO MORE (in fact, shortly, a lot less) OF such incidents, and a generation of informed, safe, careful gun handlers would be trained.

gosh, that'd be too much like good sense. those good old days when kids could bring guns to school from squirrel hunting with their dad are long gone.. but the need for safe kids isn't.

and guns aren't EVER safe if the kids are untrained.

cause the KIDS aren't safe.

and you can't train guns into good sense, but you can train kids into good sense.

and we have not done so.
Dave

New Market, MD

#4 Apr 10, 2008
So.. like there's no problem... you tell me..

WEAPONS OFFENSE
31 Mar 2008
EINSTEIN HS @ 11135 NEWPORT MILL RD ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
31 Mar 2008
12000 BLOCK CONNECTICUT AVE & 11900 VEIRS MILL RD ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
13 Mar 2008
EINSTEIN HIGH @ 11135 NEWPORT MILL RD ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
04 Apr 2008
WHEATON HS @ 12601 DALEWOOD DR ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
03 Apr 2008

WEAPONS OFFENSE
02 Apr 2008

ASSAULT W/ DEADLY WEAPON
09 Apr 2008
12000 BLOCK JUDSON RD ,MCG

ASSAULT W/ DEADLY WEAPON
07 Apr 2008
12200 BLOCK KENDALL CT & 12208 KENDALL Street,,MCG

RAPE
06 Apr 2008
11400 BLOCK SCHUYLKILL RD ,MCG

ASSAULT
05 Apr 2008
12000 BLOCK JUDSON RD ,MCG

ASSAULT
30 Mar 2008
12300 BLOCK SELFRIDGE RD ,MCG

RAPE
30 Mar 2008
3300 BLOCK CLARIDGE CT ,MCG

ASSAULT
26 Mar 2008
3000 BLOCK UPTON DR ,MCG (PLEASANT VIEW HOUSE)

ASSAULT
23 Mar 2008
12100 BLOCK BLUHILL RD ,MCG

ROBBERY
22 Mar 2008
DUNKIN DONUTS @ 12200 VEIRS MILL RD ,MCG

ASSAULT
18 Mar 2008
12100 BLOCK VEIRS MILL RD ,MCG

ASSAULT W/ DEADLY WEAPON
17 Mar 2008
4200 BLOCK RANDOLPH RD ,MCG (LA FRONTERA)

ASSAULT
17 Mar 2008
12000 BLOCK VEIRS MILL RD & 12098 FERRARA AVE ,MCG

ASSAULT
14 Mar 2008
4400 BLOCK MAHAN RD ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
13 Mar 2008
EINSTEIN HIGH @ 11135 NEWPORT MILL RD ,MCG

WEAPONS OFFENSE
04 Apr 2008

WEAPONS OFFENSE
03 Apr 2008

WEAPONS OFFENSE
02 Apr 2008

ASSAULT
10 Mar 2008
12200 BLOCK VEIRS MILL RD & 4300 RANDOLPH RD ,MCG
Mongomery County Student

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Apr 10, 2008
I think it's worng to have set the bond so high for those students that are of 16 and up for the reason 1 year difference is nothing a one year difference there is no change in the way a teenager thinks or reacts to a situation it's unfair and just not right what they are doing to the two boys that are being charged as adults
Einstein Student

Olney, MD

#6 Apr 11, 2008
i think that the bond is set too high ... n i think that they shouldnt have been charged as an adult because thier mentailty is still like a teenagers. i think that they are not the only one at fault, gangs are all over the place some are good and some are bad. Havent it ever occured to anhone that maybe just maybe they wanted a gun becuase they felt like they needed protection from someone? that maybe the school wasn't supporting enough attention? wouldn't you do anything to keep your self and your love ones safe?
District

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 11, 2008
Einstein Student wrote:
i think that the bond is set too high ... n i think that they shouldnt have been charged as an adult because thier mentailty is still like a teenagers. i think that they are not the only one at fault, gangs are all over the place some are good and some are bad. Havent it ever occured to anhone that maybe just maybe they wanted a gun becuase they felt like they needed protection from someone? that maybe the school wasn't supporting enough attention? wouldn't you do anything to keep your self and your love ones safe?
Your comments demonstrate that the school system is failing you. These SOBs should be locked up and the key thrown away. The parents are not raising these heathens, they are just reproducing. Now, if they are found to be illegal, ship their asses out of the country, immediately.
Snoop Dog

Washington, DC

#8 Apr 11, 2008
LJ1A wrote:
More great news about the "latino community with it's vibrant culture and it's richness and texture."
Casa de MD will be OUTRAGED at any moment about the RACIST Montgomery County Police!
I love watching the rumbles on the news and we crips and bloods plan to take over the d.c. streets this summer and those ms-13 and vato locos will get whacked cause we muslim and black power cuz. You dig cuz?
go home

Cockeysville, MD

#9 Apr 15, 2008
Mongomery County Student wrote:
I think it's worng to have set the bond so high for those students that are of 16 and up for the reason 1 year difference is nothing a one year difference there is no change in the way a teenager thinks or reacts to a situation it's unfair and just not right what they are doing to the two boys that are being charged as adults
Go back to El Salvador A-H. You can't even write English.

Sorry your homies got locked up. Maybe they'll be raped in prison
go home

Cockeysville, MD

#10 Apr 15, 2008
Einstein Student wrote:
Same goes for you
tiga

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 19, 2008
haha, dave, why would someone rob a dunkin donuts, thats just stupid. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MS-13 gang member gets life sentence for murder (Nov '08) May 13 Son of CSA 120
Reggae is 100% Jamaican...NOT Puerto Rican (Mar '10) Apr 23 Tonya 85
News Man hid in store and tried to nab over $830,000... Mar '17 Geeyah 1
Cheerleading slam by principal Jan '17 Veges 1
Ingrid uhoh Jordan Jan '17 ispeploo 1
News new Teen arrested in double murder at Wheaton mall Jan '17 LITTLE TINY 1
News Cold Case: Lyon Sisters Disappearance (Feb '08) Apr '15 kmls 94

Kensington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kensington Mortgages