Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Stink holes don't rot as well in the freezer, now do they?
sweet hills

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

So what is ur point?
Mortored

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

A convicted rapist was captured in Mexico, and his father a California Highway Patrol assistant chief was arrested for helping him flee the country.

Spencer Scarber, 20, was returned Saturday to Fresno after Mexican authorities took him into custody in Acapulco on Februrary 13, 2013.

A sister also helped him escape the long arm of the law, before he was to be sentanced to prison for his crimes.
Dick TBS44

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

WYNONA P wrote:
Folks are saying that The real skinny is that the church has imprisoned his holiness over his speech recognizing gay marriage between gays and lesbians as long as they are armed and will not ask for a minimum wage increase or retirement and health. If it means that much to them let us have a mass marriage ceremony and marry all and if they go armed then we will all make a fortune as homelands securities has estimated that there are 13 million of them here going to emergency hospitals for natal care and the lunch room. Stop all regulatory agencies from having meetings and using the elevators. Studies show that were all federal buildings to stop using elevators we would save some money. This is why I joined the TeaParty and will stay a member for life.
U R Nurtz. The teaparty stands for inddividual growth. Damn the group think. We must prevail as single address masters of the joint. Kick out all minimum wage goobers and all old bums who want to retire, which means GO AWAY, or who are sick...We got ours now you get out said the guy/gal and she was right on!
Poleuka

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Matter of fact your wrong again with an average like that your going to have to come up with another line of Bull.

What will you come up with on Monday?
VAIL COLO

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yassir. I too agrees with you all. There aint no nothing that cant be explained by faith so that it sounds right when you hear it again and over. Dont be a sore loser or a howlin winner just steely step to the next mark.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Environmental groups gathered on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Sunday and marched on the White House for a climate change rally largely aimed at pressuring President Obama to reject the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline.

Wanting affordable energy is so 20th century thinking. The nerve of taking something from the earth that has no other function besides giving humans the ability to live. How dare us!!

isn't it funny that the greenies condemn the one thing that makes the planet green!

Carbon dioxide is the food of the planet and the basis of life on Earth. it makes the planet green, and that is what the Marxist / environmentalist condemn!

It's human nature to believe in something bigger than yourself. When leftists reject religion (because it holds individuals accountable for their actions)-- it inevitably gets replaced by other forms of worship-- hence.. environmentalism... It's "god" without the guilt. It's also said more shortly: "Those who believe in nothing will fall for anything"
SameOs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nothing new to report, so just go away.
Perry MM

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Environmental groups gathered on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Sunday and marched on the White House for a climate change rally largely aimed at pressuring President Obama to reject the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline.
Wanting affordable energy is so 20th century thinking. The nerve of taking something from the earth that has no other function besides giving humans the ability to live. How dare us!!
isn't it funny that the greenies condemn the one thing that makes the planet green!
Carbon dioxide is the food of the planet and the basis of life on Earth. it makes the planet green, and that is what the Marxist / environmentalist condemn!
It's human nature to believe in something bigger than yourself. When leftists reject religion (because it holds individuals accountable for their actions)-- it inevitably gets replaced by other forms of worship-- hence.. environmentalism... It's "god" without the guilt. It's also said more shortly: "Those who believe in nothing will fall for anything"
.\

You are ready to join us.
The teaparty represents the value system you espouse.
What we have we keep; what they want we have; we evolve, they exist.
There is no public/private partnership contract that cannot be broken.
Join us and make the world right. Matters not, though 'cause it is in the bag.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
The laws of physics are balanced on a razor's edge for life to occur.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
Beady Booger Bangu

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix
Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.
Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately
Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
I dont understand you because you make little sense but dont have that in any way stop you from joining the americans in their teaparty. They will self melt with this kind of stuff and then the whole place will be on jumble sale and we can pick it up cheap. We here send money to them so that they can keep on making what we want to happen happen to them. Patience, they are working hard and are not deterred by argument.
SeaQuesters

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Just who are the SeaQuesters?

Drama Queen's who are losing the grip on America and the American Public is losing patients with them also.

They are a small group of ultra-nutty GOP, Republican and tea party loonies too!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>All the comments came from scientist with PhD's. What do you have? It shows from your comment about the right conditions that you are under educated. If we listen to you, we might wonder why there is not life on more planets. Maybe you suffer from dementia?
First off, we donít know there isnít life on other planets yet, we donít expect it because they do not exist in the goldilocks zone, in this system there is only one planet within that zone, earth.

Again you donít have enough information on the subject to be talking about it.

I know a guy that has a Ph'D in Frisbee

I have no interest whatsoever what a PHd in psychology has to say about geology
MarchOdimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Never can tell but 3.5 % is a lot to me, so why are you trying to stop them?

Modesto - blow it out your corn cobb pipe, just shut up.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

I know a guy that has a Ph'D in Frisbee
I have no interest whatsoever what a PHd in psychology has to say about geology
exactly my point. That's why my info comes from sources with related degrees.
MarchOdimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Never can tell but 3.5 % is a lot to me, so why are you still trying to stop them?

Modesto, Ca - blow it out your corn cobb pipe, just shut up.
3rd degree

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

TRhe teeparties for you. Meltdown so we can buy cheap, the guy said. Good to hear you are following orders.
marchOdimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

2013 final report for 2012..

Traffic fatalities rose 5 percent last year, according to an analysis of preliminary state data.

Reversing a seven-year decline in which the number of annual traffic deaths reached their lowest level in more than six decades.

An estimated 36,200 people died in motor vehicle accidents in 2012.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MarchOdimes wrote:
Never can tell but 3.5 % is a lot to me, so why are you still trying to stop them?
Modesto, Ca - blow it out your corn cobb pipe, just shut up.

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kensington Discussions

Search the Kensington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Carriers 18,587
READ To Fine Help on Traveling 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
Oakland; the city of RAPE 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
repeated tire damage 3 hr jil hoeseller 2
9400 Boyz Oakland, CA (Nov '09) 3 hr jil hoeseller 61
ptsd 4 hr jil hoeseller 2
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. 4 hr jil hoeseller 69
•••
•••
•••
Kensington Dating

more search filters

less search filters