Who is the toughest man in C-K
kenova

Richmond, KY

#161 Dec 30, 2010
the guy who lives on chestnut street in the big brick apts with all the wvu and herd hater stuff in his yard
Michael Ferguson

Huntington, WV

#162 Dec 30, 2010
LoL, Chris Akers, that funny, i like him, he is a good friend of mine, or was at one time, but i went to high school with him and he wasnt bad at all, matter of fact, his little brother Mike Akers punked him out all the time, If there is a bad ass in Kenova it would probably be David Reynolds if he was still living in Kenova, now there isnt any bad asses, if there is he wouldnt be any of the names that i heard...
titties

Youngstown, OH

#163 Dec 31, 2010
travis donahoe for sure

Since: Jan 11

United States

#164 Jan 2, 2011
roy marcum!
IMA Whittlover

Chesapeake, OH

#165 Jan 2, 2011
Erik Whitt...the closeted kenovan
BongHitsForJesus

United States

#166 Jan 3, 2011
Stripes wrote:
Man shit again. These are common questions asked by men. Like women wonder who can f--k the longest or wonder which man has the longest penis. This is the shit that men wonder when they get together. If you aren't up to speed on these things. Turn in your man card at the door Mary.
I vote you toughest man!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed

Since: Dec 10

Rockford, MI

#168 Jan 6, 2011
Eric Whitt? Really? Biggest, maybe, days steriods like cheerios, maybe, toughest, not a chance.
iball

United States

#169 Jan 7, 2011
Roy Freakin Marcum!
Ckwonders70

Wellington, OH

#170 Jan 11, 2011
Tim Edwards
Lola

United States

#171 Jan 11, 2011
IMA Whittlover wrote:
Erik Whitt...the closeted kenovan
Bahahahaha! Erick Whitt is a douche!!!

James Stafford was back in the day
Shawn Gilkerson always ran with him and I saw Kris Benton on here too and he was in with these boys as well. They're all more than likely losers now ;)
hahahablaaaahaha ha

United States

#172 Jan 12, 2011
just about every guy mentioned in this post..are not that bad!hahaha...GG and TS didn't look so hot at the Coney the night that that dude tried to run them over..looked scared to me...and GB..got his ass kicked all the time one on one...JM...got his ass kicked in park circle by some young guy!So lets dig a little deeper!
Getcha One

Frisco, TX

#173 Jan 12, 2011
Sammy McGillacutty
Amber

Medina, OH

#174 Jan 12, 2011
Chuck Norris :D
Blahblahblah

Hadley, PA

#175 Jan 19, 2011
Chuck Norris is so bad he shot down an airplane by pointing his finger and saying "Bang".
Jay

United States

#176 Jan 20, 2011
I am from huntington and have lived in kenova off and on for the last ten years . But i have only heard of a few poeple on here. Somebody said the baisdens? Hahaha i have never known of those goons to fight anyone outside of there LD classes.
TrueDat

United States

#177 Jan 23, 2011
Nathan Marcum. Says he'll whoop all ya asses.
Omg

United States

#178 Jan 23, 2011
Whitt is a puss
Baby

United States

#179 Feb 8, 2011
I would have to say Sloppy Joe,Jake Wilson,Aaron Hamm!
Larry C

Louisville, KY

#180 Feb 10, 2011
Stripes will kick your ass and do it with a smile, then you will thank him for beating you so nicely. Hey stripes!do you remember the army of a##holes? Hint DP&L around about 1995 or so?
Cool man

United States

#181 Feb 12, 2011
I'm the toughest by far!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gets around in kenova 46 min Tommy boy 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Selfish fools 4,393
what ever happened to Devin Adkins? (Jul '17) 23 hr Danise 10
SV football (Aug '13) Fri MeanGreanSV 150
Need to sale some foodstamps and by some 30s Fri Nancy 3
Man in Ceredo keeps 27 cats and 5 dogs in his h... Fri Nancy 1
Samantha Tomblin Calafatis (Mar '17) Jan 14 Tina 9

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance