Revolutionary weight loss V3

Revolutionary weight loss V3

Posted in the Kenova Forum

Vicki

Wexford, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Ask about all natural weight loss supplement. Slams appetite, boost mood and increases energy. Brand new company. I loss 25 lbs in 12 weeks. Success stories across country and locally. Looking for interested business partners also.
shae

Hurricane, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Vicki wrote:
Ask about all natural weight loss supplement. Slams appetite, boost mood and increases energy. Brand new company. I loss 25 lbs in 12 weeks. Success stories across country and locally. Looking for interested business partners also.
How much does something like this cost? I am looking to lose a bunch of weight after gaining it with my pregnancy and not being able to lose it.
Vicki

Wexford, PA

#3 Aug 28, 2011
shae wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does something like this cost? I am looking to lose a bunch of weight after gaining it with my pregnancy and not being able to lose it.
The cost is $59.95 + tax.=$63.00 This is for 30 pills. One pill a day. I can send a free sample to try before purchasing bottle. You can post your address for send to my email for privacy. I am from Kenova.
shae

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Vicki wrote:
<quoted text>
The cost is $59.95 + tax.=$63.00 This is for 30 pills. One pill a day. I can send a free sample to try before purchasing bottle. You can post your address for send to my email for privacy. I am from Kenova.
What is your email address?
Vicki

Wexford, PA

#5 Aug 29, 2011
shae wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your email address?
Send address to [email protected] I can mail sample tomorrow.
Joe the Java

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2011
is it fda approved?
Vicki

New York, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2011
Joe the Java wrote:
is it fda approved?
V3 meets all the FDA guidelines for safety but it does not require there approvL since It is all vitiams and minerals. My dr Moses in hgt approved it for me. My sister is under Cleveland clinic Dr in Ohio and they approved it safe for her. My 81 year old mother's dr approved it as sAfe fior her (dr Coffman) HIMG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 14 min Simple 14
Moneyton H Town Little Detroit 20 min Pone Doo 7
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 32 min BornAgain123 3
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 43 min hardly 26
Billy Mount child molester!!!! 51 min Solid 35
Ladies share your story 58 min FahQ 4
America Held Hostage Day 325 1 hr MarkJ- 4

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance