meth on sycamore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gregg

Ardsley, NY

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Carl just stop
angiekenova

Youngstown, OH

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Why would you say such mean things you know nothing ABOUT MY SON you should never say anthing about someone who die why dont you think about that family SHAME onyou who knownothing carl mother
a friend

Utica, PA

#23 Oct 5, 2012
wow just off 18th st and sycamore by the tracks turn by the tracks and drive right by the teacks u can get all the drugs u need in a yellow apt !
Anonymous

Addison, NY

#24 Jan 17, 2013
I am good freinds with Jason Thompson and honestly I think you should just leve him alone. Look, I can understand what he did was wrong, but do you acctually think it is any of you're business? Let me answer that for you: no it isn't. In my opinion I hate topix beacause they post crap about things that are not anyone elses business. Sycmore girl I don't know who you are, but Jason was never really friends with anyone on Sycamore Street. When all those cops were at his house evryone in the neighborhood was outside watching because they were not minding their own business. Honestly I hate being in Kenova, and I hate some people in Kenova. All the people I live around can't mind to themselves.
Anonymous

Addison, NY

#25 Jan 17, 2013
sycamore girl wrote:
<quoted text>
it is and he's a piece of shit I hope he rots in jail for exposing my family and friends to that shit
So, I am guessing you can talk but you can't say it to his face.
gypsychic

United States

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Anonymous ... you need to get up outta everyone's business. Get a life n worry about your house payment n being a good person because good people don't gossip or tear others down to make yourself feel better... grow up. Geez!
Anonymous

Addison, NY

#27 Jan 18, 2013
gypsychic wrote:
Anonymous ... you need to get up outta everyone's business. Get a life n worry about your house payment n being a good person because good people don't gossip or tear others down to make yourself feel better... grow up. Geez!
You are the people in other's business. I know Jason Thompson, you don't. And you are the people talking bad about him. Topix is just another dumb website. And if good people don't gossip then I guess that makes you a bad person because you are the people gossiping about my friend. Jason is a wonderful person, and like I said before I know what he did was wrong. To be honest, I never really paid attention to Topix because this website is the thing bringing people down. People cam just write about anything, or anyone. Most of the time when someone writes about someone they are just looking to be in other's business because they can't mind they're own just like you and all these other people. And I would consider this my business since I personally know Jason. And I actually know what happened and you people don't, And Sycamore Girl might think she knows what happened but she doesn't.
Big

Tishomingo, OK

#28 Jan 31, 2013
It isn't polite, nor is it becoming of anyone to trash or bad mouth someone you do not personally know online. In fact, it's pretty much a given that you are a coward if you do so.

It's okay to stand outside and gawk when something happens in your neighborhood, as you live there and have that right. After all, it's something happening in your own area and you should know what is going on in the area you live.

But, to go on the internet and call someone a piece of trash pretty much ensures you would probably never do such a thing in person.

I grew up with Jason Thompson. While certainly not in WV. We were like brothers for a very long time.

He is a good guy. He cares about his family and while he isn't the straight laced guy you might have thought he was...yes, sycamore girl, this is aimed at you.... If you were involved with him, as I am only assuming based on the kind of attitude I have ascertained after reading your post. Then you most likely knew what he was already into. Seeing as he doesn't keep very many secrets about his recreational habits.

So, what I am saying is, this boils down to you being hurt by him, thus you feel you are enabled to go on the internet and talk smack about him.

I have advice for you. Get. Over. It.

As for anyone else bringing anybody not involved in this situation into this conversation. I have two words that best suit you. Drama. Queens.

Get your nose out of other folks business, and instead of wasting your time airing other folks dirty laundry out on the internet...watch a movie with your kids.... Make a good home cooked meal... Take up playing the banjo... Do something constructive...instead of being as scandalous as those you wish to smear all across the internet.

Your time is being wasted. You are a victim of your own insipid lack of a life. You will get nowhere in life spreading rumors.

For your own good, quit now. You have nothing of value so just shut up. Stop typing and grab a hacksaw... Cut your own hands off so that other people will never again have to read your mindless dribble.

And like Carl Ward said... If you want to trash talk, get off your ass and actually say it to the person's face... Cowards...
Some guy

Salt Rock, WV

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Well said Big but I doubt it does any good to lecture this girl. She's trash and cannot be fixed. Good luck
your spew

United States

#30 Mar 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am good freinds with Jason Thompson and honestly I think you should just leve him alone. Look, I can understand what he did was wrong, but do you acctually think it is any of you're business? Let me answer that for you: no it isn't. In my opinion I hate topix beacause they post crap about things that are not anyone elses business. Sycmore girl I don't know who you are, but Jason was never really friends with anyone on Sycamore Street. When all those cops were at his house evryone in the neighborhood was outside watching because they were not minding their own business. Honestly I hate being in Kenova, and I hate some people in Kenova. All the people I live around can't mind to themselves.
the idiot is making meth and you don't think it's everyone else's business? I hate to tell you this, if someone's cooking meth in my neighborhood, guess what?? Its my business! And it's going to be my business until the idiot rots in jail. Birds of a feather and you keep hanging with creeps like this and your caught up in their bs you can expect the same treatment
your spew

United States

#31 Mar 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>So, I am guessing you can talk but you can't say it to his face.
maybe he or she already did and he knew it was true and only held his head in shame and this person was on here merely trying to warn everyone. Why don't you start protecting the righteous and the innocent instead of the problem people. Did your brother and sister hook up and bump fronts and out u came and therefore your a nitwit and protect the wrong people of the community. Is that what's wrong with you? That why you protect the pill heads of kenova or is this one special because he's producing meth?
your spew

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2013
gypsychic wrote:
Anonymous ... you need to get up outta everyone's business. Get a life n worry about your house payment n being a good person because good people don't gossip or tear others down to make yourself feel better... grow up. Geez!
um, u said house payment. Even though Obama lowered the standards on buying a house so his mama can own one this person probably doesn't own a car let alone a house. Just sayn
someone that

Huntington, WV

#33 Mar 17, 2013
The cops of Kenova know a lot about the drug problem that's going on, but they would rather let some of them deal drugs and catch their suppliers. They are too dumb to do that though, they don't even know how to do a sting operation to catch someone. So guess what? Until they smarten up, Kenova is going to be over run with drugs and drug dealers. They won't put anyone behind bars, so long as decide to snitch on other people.
samari

Salt Rock, WV

#34 Mar 17, 2013
The sadest thing is the children that are negelected and around this stuff.Its a culture that has been allowed to exist!
bill

United States

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Sycamore has went to the trash hole since these Goverment scrongers moved in, get a job get off welfare...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps tax plan 4 min The Saint 56
Lance & Heath Beaman's sister (Oct '10) 13 min Big Black Bockee 23
Woman wanted for threesome!!! 15 min Lovinlife789 1
Democrats highest to receive govt assistance. 17 min Big Black Bockee 14
mixed nuts 2 40 min trin fa 236
Laura H (Sep '13) 41 min snickers 12
Stripper at JB's 1 hr kennedy 6

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages