Kenova police putting peoples life at risk.

Posted in the Kenova Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
GETYOUFACTSSTRAI GHT

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2010
The city police department has been sending police officers to possible house fires in POLICE cars and not contacting the the Kenova VFD. I know of one occasion 3 years ago that they sent an officer to a possible fire in park circle well it was a fire the police held the call for 7 MINUTES !! The officer i believe isnt there anymore but he got there and said send the fire department its on fire!!! Well the other night i heard them go and didnt send the fire department until 5 minutes later when they needed a fire engine! I think somebody needs to talk to the police chief or the mayor!!!!!! Before somebody gets hurt!!
Bigfoot889

Utica, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2010
Some locations in the City have repeated false alarms. Large groups of elderly, and with disabilities live in these facilities. 99 percent of the time the calls are false, or burned food. I have heard the Dispatcher over my scanner alert the officer(s) on duty of a recievef Fire Alarm and the officer reply he would check it out.. No Fire Dept was alerted..... Sure the majority ate false alarms, but the one time that it is a fire with fire equipment not responding could result in loss of life and property damage. Your facts are straight
big foot

Hadley, PA

#3 Apr 21, 2010
hey you know what ever the kneova police department does I come to the concluslusion you bunch are a bunch of cry babys.If they send a fire truck ever call great if not whine, theres no making people like you happy>>>>>>! !!!!!!!!!
Well

Kenova, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2010
The police and fire departments are part of the Kenova Department of Public Safety which means that the police officers are also fire fighters...If a fire occurs within the city limits a police officer has to drive the city fire truck (the one in the garage next to the police department) to the fire...the other officer (if there is more than one on duty) will respond to the fire in his cruiser..perhaps that is why you saw the cruiser...
Bigfoot889

Utica, PA

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Dear Bigfoot..... If you were trapped in a burning car, or your property was on fire I wonder which you would like to see arrive first, Police or Fire. If you say Police, you are a lot more stupid than I thought you were and a true example of the new generation that cars nothing about themselves or their own property, let alone someone elses. Eople like you live to cause trouble and pass judgement on things that you have no knowledge of. Grow up!

right on

Staunton, VA

#6 Apr 29, 2010
They hire punks. Whatelse would you expect!!!!!!!!!!
id say

Ashland, KY

#7 May 1, 2010
if ur house is on fire hang out ur window and fire up a joint,,, or wave a bottle of pills,,them cops will risk life and limb to get ur ass out of there and get u a safe place to stay for month or 2
skeeter

Fort Gay, WV

#8 May 1, 2010
Andy Griffith and Barney Fife would do a better job than the Kenova police and fire dept. LMAS!!!!!!!!
justsaying

United States

#9 May 2, 2010
Well wrote:
The police and fire departments are part of the Kenova Department of Public Safety which means that the police officers are also fire fighters...If a fire occurs within the city limits a police officer has to drive the city fire truck (the one in the garage next to the police department) to the fire...the other officer (if there is more than one on duty) will respond to the fire in his cruiser..perhaps that is why you saw the cruiser...
A police officer has to drive the city fire truck to the fire? Did I read that correctly?
Yes

Kenova, WV

#10 May 2, 2010
But the police are also certified fire fighters because Kenova operates a department of public safety
bob

Nitro, WV

#11 May 11, 2010
Maybe someone will catch Brandon Willis with the 15 year old girl in the back of his cruiser again tuesdays after fire class.
THE 15 YEAR OLD

East Springfield, OH

#12 May 14, 2010
LISTEN PEOPLE BRANDON WILLIS HAS DONE NTHING TO THE 15 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO BY THE WAY IS 17 AND SHE'S NEVER BEEN IN THE BACK OF HIS CRUISER. YOU WONT TO KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS, THAT ME YOU DUMBDICK AND IM NOT 15, IM 17 AND YALL NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN F*****G BUSINESS AND STAY OUTTA MINE. BRANDON IS MY BROTHER AND YALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING F*****G THING ABOUT HIM. HE ACTUALLY DOES HIS JOB, HES HELPED ME I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WEN I NEEDED IT. SO DO URSELF A FAVOR AND SHUT THE F**K UP BEFORE I FOUND OUT WHO U R AND MAKE YOU SHUT UP CUX IT PISSES ME OFF WEN PPL TALK SHIT BOUT ME AND DONT EVEN KNOW ME. LEAVE ME ALONE AND LEAVE BRANDON ALONE. YALL HAVE NO F*****G CLUE WAT UR TALKING ABOUT. SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!!
no1special

United States

#13 May 14, 2010
Branding takes teenagers to silver city and buys them drinks explain that 1 or explain how David hodge about beat the duck out of him for flirting with his 15 year old daughter which from what I understand Brian rice Allen rice Jason hodge and afew others came real close to helping David knock the pedo off quick ask any of them Brian and Allen are on MySpace so ask them and if I were anybody I wouldn't want Jason Brian and David after me all at the same time cause those 3 guys are the only people I know who really fear absolutley nothing in life
DeeDee

United States

#14 May 14, 2010
THE 15 YEAR OLD wrote:
LISTEN PEOPLE BRANDON WILLIS HAS DONE NTHING TO THE 15 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO BY THE WAY IS 17 AND SHE'S NEVER BEEN IN THE BACK OF HIS CRUISER. YOU WONT TO KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS, THAT ME YOU DUMBDICK AND IM NOT 15, IM 17 AND YALL NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN F*****G BUSINESS AND STAY OUTTA MINE. BRANDON IS MY BROTHER AND YALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING F*****G THING ABOUT HIM. HE ACTUALLY DOES HIS JOB, HES HELPED ME I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WEN I NEEDED IT. SO DO URSELF A FAVOR AND SHUT THE F**K UP BEFORE I FOUND OUT WHO U R AND MAKE YOU SHUT UP CUX IT PISSES ME OFF WEN PPL TALK SHIT BOUT ME AND DONT EVEN KNOW ME. LEAVE ME ALONE AND LEAVE BRANDON ALONE. YALL HAVE NO F*****G CLUE WAT UR TALKING ABOUT. SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, it's called CAPS LOCK and it's on the left side of your keyboard... PUSH IT DUMBASS. Second of all, a little less than two years ago Brandon wanted to bring his 16 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND to a party at my house and we told him to eff off, so please don't act like he's not into the little ones.
THE 15 YEAR OLD

East Springfield, OH

#15 May 15, 2010
F**K yall. This aint none of your business. Brandon is my older brother wen yall gonna get that. Aint nothing ever happen between me and him so shut ur mouth. Mind your on business. This girl dont play nice, wen u piss her off
DeeDee

United States

#16 May 15, 2010
Ew. No one is insinuating that he does his sister besides YOU. And I don't think this will be a surprise to you, but you don't exactly scare anybody. You might think you're cute behind your keyboard, but Kenova's a small town, sweet cheeks.
brianrice

Columbus, OH

#17 May 15, 2010
Hmm I've been gettin loads of messys on myspace saying to come here so here I am petey ur a shit head lol but yes me and a few others were real close to hmm "talking" to brandon about daves daughter brandy but we all settled up over that do I think brandons a bad guy not really sure I have saw him in silver city before buying drinks for people he shouldn't have just always seen that as none of my business and umm u stupid person u would have helped him more by not saying nothin when you jumped up and said no I'm 17 not 15 well ur still a minor and you shouldn't even be aloud to "hang out" in the front or back seat of a cop car wtf is that and no 1 here believes in the least that ur his sister but hmm I think that covers it for me
brianrice

Columbus, OH

#18 May 15, 2010
Ohh and you see my name lol u said you'd found out who we were and make us shut up so that's cool I'm Brian find me if ya want I don't mind a bit and the other person I'm thinkin was Petey not totally sure though he works at burger king with my lil bro Allen and Dave and Jason live in park circle so there ya go now let's see how good u hold up on ur threats :)
actual big brother

Sullivan, OH

#19 May 15, 2010
no1special wrote:
Branding takes teenagers to silver city and buys them drinks explain that 1 or explain how David hodge about beat the duck out of him for flirting with his 15 year old daughter which from what I understand Brian rice Allen rice Jason hodge and afew others came real close to helping David knock the pedo off quick ask any of them Brian and Allen are on MySpace so ask them and if I were anybody I wouldn't want Jason Brian and David after me all at the same time cause those 3 guys are the only people I know who really fear absolutley nothing in life
those who know me no im for real.There is no little sister.Don't know who that is but as for jumpin brandon you would have to cause aint one of ya that could beat him by urself and that is for real bitches. anyone think different if you know his real big brother which is me come and ask aint hard to find
Anonymous

Sullivan, OH

#20 May 15, 2010
As for the guys there is no problem that I no of but I cant speak for Brandon. I'm just doin what real blood does and thats take up for each other.I have no problem with any of them as a matter of fact im friends with Jason and I don't think he would do anything.But Petey if it is you postin stuff you know i'll find out and we will have a talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Hodge out (Apr '14) 3 hr pam stotler 17
what you guys know bout that p.o.s Rob townson 3 hr pickle 10
chicago 5 hr mr mike enders 4
A perfect pawn (May '14) 9 hr stacie cumptan 17
Arrested Saturday night on walnut st 10 hr joe fraizer 10
Tudors Gossip Central 13 hr heather hodge 2
jim marcum Thu melinda calhoun 6
Kenova Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web