Comments
41 - 60 of 115 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2012
hmmm

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

3 fumblez no pass defense don't forget what needs fixed.
SVHS

East Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

LETS GO WOLVES!!!!!
GO BLUE

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

well i have no kid playing but still attend the games. As far as all buffalo kids playing, i dont see that at all, i see kids from all three schools playing. Now you cant count the kids who go from vinson to ck one year and from ck to buffalo one year just going to where they think the POWER house team is, now that aint no good at all and even from a parent letting their kid do that. Reason wayne does well is because for one and most important reason is there are only like 18-20 AA schools left, everyone has consolidated and all the good AA have became consolidated AAA. It dont matter if Bear Bryant came in and coached they would be still belly aching going on. These boys have to grow up and step up if they want to play cause in few years what they going to do just stop going to work cause they dont like their boss, boy that will show him wont it. So set back, pull up your shorts and suck it up and if your boy wants to play he will work and if he dont and is happy standing on friday, still cheer on the wolves, not the tigers, wonders or bisons NO MORE.
good KNIGHT wolves

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Well I guess the season didn't start off like expected! It's pretty sad the the knights can see the problems with the team and the sv coaches are still in the dark. The running back for the knights quoted in the HD "sv starts 9 players on both sides of the ball, they were just real tired, and we knew we had them". Ridiculous that sv has the talent standing on the sidelines and can't make a few substitutions even for a quick break. Sv coach was quoted as saying "we just don't have as many players as they've got, they have so many kids that can run the ball and so many kids that can play one way, we just ran out of gas". How many teams does he think he's going to meet this year with more players that only play one side of the ball? Is that going to be his excuse every time? How about take some responsibility for a poor coaching job, and make an effort to work with some of the other talent you got on the sidelines. Just a suggestion sv coaches, get your head outta your a$$
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I also think its bullshit that we have seniors with talent like every year standing there waiting for the opportunity that never comes ...while we do play the same boys and same plays...political bullshit is what beat us and the coaches time for a change...Glad to see the.ball in the air too bad we've wasted so many yrs. And talent...what a shame...I FEEL sorry for the seniors or have to stand behind the younger boys from buffalo and out of towers ....own up to it...you let them down
agreed

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I was embarassed when I read the write up in the paper. A school this big should not be playing only 9 kids and then try to pass blame that he doesn't have the talent to put out there. Even if you don't have the talent, it seems it would be better than leaving 9 tired guys out there to do nothing.

I especially loved the way the paper listed Wellman as the WV bound, but yet the kid didn't do anything that I haven't seen from kids who never played college ball. Its clear what the coaches are focusing on. Its not the team.
Spectator

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Do ya think wvu is regretting their decision to sign wellman so early? Maybe all the publicity and knowing he's got a deal has gone to his head. Well wvu fans I hope your eers didn't waist a scholarship. Time will tell but let's hope for the best.
Supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Aug 26, 2012
 
Go wolves!!!!
LessonLearned

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I am a huge SV suppoter but sorta have to agree. 60-70 kids on the sideline and 9 (if thats true) go both ways? If you think they are not gonna wear out every friday coachs, its gonna be a long year.
DICKS CROOKED

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Aug 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I was at the game and SV "looked" like a college football team but played like they were back in midget league. The play calling was horrible, idk who is in charge of that but your play book is very thin sir! It's time to get out of AA football and get into AAA football. This style of play will not get SV a state title or anywhere close. Quit setting these kids up for failure and think outside the box! Pass the damn ball more, get more kids involved... Do something or else you need to walk away
chief

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

6-4 no running game or defensive line - but they try - hopefully they will prove me wrong
the truth

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

From what i saw Friday and what i heard about Monday there should be some jv kids getting more time on Friday night.
no way jose

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the truth wrote:
From what i saw Friday and what i heard about Monday there should be some jv kids getting more time on Friday night.
Surely you don't mean at qb. SV has NO quality QB's this year from what I've seen. No Roam's or Lawrence's as in the past. If the import (who didn't impress me either) gets hurt, who else is there? NO ONE. SV will win maybe 4 games this year. Lack of toughness. There are a few, but very few. Bunch of momma boys. I'm hurt wah wah wah wah!!!
Playa Playa

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 28, 2012
 
That's what u think, watch come Friday when SV beats the black off them boys from HH!! It's a good thing they can all run fast because once they get the BOOM dropped on them they'll all be wanting their mommy's...
big bad wolf

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

no way jose wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you don't mean at qb. SV has NO quality QB's this year from what I've seen. No Roam's or Lawrence's as in the past. If the import (who didn't impress me either) gets hurt, who else is there? NO ONE. SV will win maybe 4 games this year. Lack of toughness. There are a few, but very few. Bunch of momma boys. I'm hurt wah wah wah wah!!!
The QB's looked good on Friday and Monday night. Right now they're not up to par with the previous QB's but they are both sophomores. Give them time, they'll get the experience under their belts. All in all that wasn't the problem with either of the teams. As far as cry babies, I really didn't see anyone whining, however there is at least one kid who didn't practice all summer because of a supposedly "heart condition". Seemed fine to play baseball though, just not the hot, tough part of the football season. There definitely needs to be some changes made during Friday night, but the coaching should've been changed before the season began
Knight stud

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

big bad wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The QB's looked good on Friday and Monday night. Right now they're not up to par with the previous QB's but they are both sophomores. Give them time, they'll get the experience under their belts. All in all that wasn't the problem with either of the teams. As far as cry babies, I really didn't see anyone whining, however there is at least one kid who didn't practice all summer because of a supposedly "heart condition". Seemed fine to play baseball though, just not the hot, tough part of the football season. There definitely needs to be some changes made during Friday night, but the coaching should've been changed before the season began
Was that a quarterback there monday night for you all, or did a snail get loose from the zoo? ONE lucky completion that hung in air forever. I almost ran from my sideline and caught it cause it stayed up so long. Next time we play, my little fat sister is dressing in my spot. Bet she can catch your Qback also.HaHa. You all just got lucky on the blocked kick.
anon

Hadley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do you people really have nothing better to do than sit around and talk trash about a high school football team?! For Christ's sake, this is pathetic. Go out and play ball with YOUR OWN children, take a walk, do SOMETHING productive rather than spreading hate on this stupid website. The only reason I'm posting here is because I heard someone talking about this thread, and frankly, she was a drama queen herself. Your complaining and whining isn't going to do anything to remedy the situation, so just shut up.
u know

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 28, 2012
 
anon wrote:
Do you people really have nothing better to do than sit around and talk trash about a high school football team?! For Christ's sake, this is pathetic. Go out and play ball with YOUR OWN children, take a walk, do SOMETHING productive rather than spreading hate on this stupid website. The only reason I'm posting here is because I heard someone talking about this thread, and frankly, she was a drama queen herself. Your complaining and whining isn't going to do anything to remedy the situation, so just shut up.
@Anon-You said the only reason you posted here is because you heard someone talking about it, that's a lie!! You have been commenting on several threads and in everyone of them you are bitching about something that someone says! Why don't you get out and do something else besides sit in and comment on topix! You must be a big fat ass that has nothing better to do than talk shit on topix! When a person is unhappy with themselves, they can never be happy with anyone else! THAT IS YOU! If you don't like topix, STAY OFF IT FAT ASS!
WVU Fan

East Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Spectator wrote:
Do ya think wvu is regretting their decision to sign wellman so early? Maybe all the publicity and knowing he's got a deal has gone to his head. Well wvu fans I hope your eers didn't waist a scholarship. Time will tell but let's hope for the best.
They didn't sign him it was a verbal and I think that they r rethinking that bc when asked about it they say no comment. If Wellman continues like this then I doubt WVU will be an option. He needs a championship.
helloooo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SV will have to outmuscle them. They are surely not going to outspeed them. SV secondary will have trouble catching a cold in the winter, they are so slow. Surely there is some speed being wasted on the sidelines. What a slap in the face to the SV players when coach is quoted as saying "We don't have as many players as they (Cab Mid) do" Look behind you on the sidelines coach, there's 70 young man standing behind you that would like a chance to be a "player". Give em a shot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Estella Justice 14 min curious 4
African Males vs African American Males 28 min Johnny Rebb 3
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 29 min bait the line 166
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min bacon hater 56,629
furguson mo. grand jury racial makeup 1 hr New breed of Kneegrs 4
Reps at hospitals 1 hr Carroll 10
who is this brittany maynard girl & what's she ... (Dec '12) 4 hr amy snatch pack 8

Search the Kenova Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Kenova Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenova People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenova News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenova
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••