westmoreland Giovannis

Posted in the Kenova Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dissappointed

Whitesville, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2010
my husband and I ate dinner at that Giovannis last night and i have to say i was really not impressed with their service at all. We went into the restaurant and they just kinda look at you, then they ask if you have an order, when you tell them that you are dinning in they hand you a menu and tell you to seat yourself and that when your ready to order to come back to the counter to order. Now i was under the impression that when you dined in ,that a waitress comes to the table for the order, then they asked for my husband to pay for the order then when placing it and proceeded to hand him our cups with ice and a 2 liter of pop. Its kinda funny when you think about it and had we not been so hungry we would have left. They actually did bring the pizza to the table and that was the last we seen of help till we picked up our things and cleaned our own table and took it to them and didnt even receive a thank you. I am truly disappointed in this restaurant and i assure you we wont be returning. The Giovannis in Ceredo is much better and the service is great, if we want pizza from now on, thats where we will go
a little of the same

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2010
I love giovannis pizza and have eaten at the ceredo one several times. the pizza is good but we have had the same experience there that you did at westmoreland. we eat at westmoreland for the buffet only and they are rude even then!!!
Pizza Man

Youngstown, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Does Jeremy still the Ceredo Giovanni's? Does he own both the Ceredo and Westmoreland Giovanni's? He used to be in the Ceredo restaurant all the time. Something happened with him a couple of years ago and he began stirring much later in the day and at night. They closed the buffet bar and have never been the same since then.
pizza who

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Ceredo and westmoreland giovanni'a is not owned by the same people.
Pizza Man wrote:
Does Jeremy still the Ceredo Giovanni's? Does he own both the Ceredo and Westmoreland Giovanni's? He used to be in the Ceredo restaurant all the time. Something happened with him a couple of years ago and he began stirring much later in the day and at night. They closed the buffet bar and have never been the same since then.
whatever

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I order/eat in at Giovanni's in Westmoreland very often. They are very consistent with their products. I have never had a bad pizza from there. No, they are not a full service restaurant so I don't expect the services of such. I always clean off our table and never leave a tip. I would rather clean off my own table then tip them $4-5 to do it. I would rather eat at the Westmoreland location rather than the Ceredo one!
Anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2010
i work at giovannis of westmoreland, we are not a full service restaurant, we dont have "waitresses" its not in our job description, and you dont have to clean up your table, thats your choice.
Pepperoni Nuggets

Cranberry Twp, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2011
Do they have Pepperoni Nuggets or is that the one in Proctorville only?
thecoolest

Wexford, PA

#8 Jan 4, 2012
I have eaten serval times and it was AWFUL!!! All of the workers are very rude & most of them look like they haven't showered in days ( with grease on their heads)! It looks like a bunch of idoits that work there! & they don't clean anything all I ever see them doing is smoking!
goodfood

Davisburg, MI

#9 Jan 4, 2012
I order wings from there and they are always good. Pizza is good and the pepperoni rolls are bangin.. expecting full service left a sour taste in your mouth when they simply don't have it. That's why I order pick up and its always hit the spot
Also never see a dirty looking person there. Jus nice people doing their job.
yumyum

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 5, 2012
That place has the best pizza in town by a long shot!!! The place always looks nice. I don't know who you saw that was dirty and rude because every time I go in there everyone is clean and pleasant. You probably were just trying to get something free and failed at it.
Stend

Fairfield, VA

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Best pizza in town!!!!
yuck

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Rocky tops is better
Drama drama drama

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Whoever posted this, you're honestly wasting your time. I love Giovanni's of Westmoreland, they're staff does nothing but do their job. Of you can't take the time to get up and walk about 20 feet to place an order you probably don't need to eat pizza in the first place. And Ceredo's Giovanni's sucks. I don't know what you all are talking about.
Mike

Beckley, WV

#14 Jan 20, 2012
I heard some of the girls get drilled in the back for extra hours on their pay checks.
1 post removed
idknow

Kenova, WV

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Mike wrote:
I heard some of the girls get drilled in the back for extra hours on their pay checks.
You are such a moron! These people that own that Giovanni's are very good upstanding individuals. They treat their employees like family and would never do anything to hurt any of them. Get a life!!!
Coal miner

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2012
Thought it was good
Customer

Kenova, WV

#18 Feb 7, 2012
I've never had any problems with the Westmoreland Giovanni's. Their food & service has always been great. The one in Ceredo is horrible though.
Natural Born Leader

Huntington, WV

#19 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
i work at giovannis of westmoreland, we are not a full service restaurant, we dont have "waitresses" its not in our job description, and you dont have to clean up your table, thats your choice.
Ugh, the one thing that I think anyone who has a job, no matter what their job "description" is, should ever say, that it is not my job or in my job description. That type of attitude only gets you minimum wage jobs, or entry level jobs, most likely call centers to make more money than minimum wage, trust me I know, I have learned that when you do your job plus other little things, that may not necessarily be in your job description and go above and beyond even if a customer is a complete ass to you, you should keep smiling and try your best to take care of the customer, whether it is Giovanni's or a Fortune 100 Company. Trust me, your customers notice and so do your leadership/management team, which is why people who work hard and go above and beyond end up in management positions etc...Not trying to hate, just trying to educate =)
2 posts removed
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 21, 2013
What was the owners name that owned the Giovanni's in Ceredo? I know it was Jeremy but I don't recall his last name?
1 post removed
one slice of piza

Kenova, WV

#24 May 13, 2014
Wtf wrote:
OMG that place is disgusting! The kitchen looks like a big thing of grease exploded! All the walls and ceiling is yellow from not cleaning. There's dust mixed with grease that hangs off the oven conveyor and when I went to use the bathroom, there was a huge pile of shit in the floor. I told the day shift manager and she said she didn't care, that night shift was lazy and must not have cleaned the bathrooms good and she wasn't doing it. Yuck!! Most the employees have greasy stringy hair that looks like it hasn't been walked since they were born and all of the employees are extremely RUDE. Seems like all they care about is when their next food break is or when they can run out the door and smoke a cig. Wow
is all you can aford pint sized punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emma and Nikki BP 18 min curious 1
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 22 min Frederick A 37
tom mccalaster for mayor 22 min Jus me 79
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 41 min It was me 38
Rusty eads 45 min It was me 8
for a black people 1 hr mende tribe 564
Panties for sale 1 hr Bo jackson 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages