neighboorhood watch

Elyria, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2011
I'm not trying to start any trouble but i've been hearin some pretty bad things,does anyone know anything about it? She pretends to be so sweet and innocent.
ERNIELEE COPLEY

Fairfield, VA

#2 Sep 10, 2011
If ur not trying to start trouble what are you doing? michelle is sweet and innocent. She is a housewife and mother and she minds her own business. I know her personally and whom ever is telling you this stuff is full of it. Just leave her and her family alone.
1 post removed
CINDI ADKINS

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2011
I agree with Ernielee...Michelle is a very nice person and a very good friend to anybody...She doesnt go around talking about people so whoever is talking about her is just jelous cause she has a wonderful family have plenty of people that thankful they know Michelle.
neighboorhood watch

Wooster, OH

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Jealous haha. Could you please explain what there is to be jealous of? Lol...nothing
old schooler

Redmond, WA

#6 Sep 14, 2011
neighboorhood watch wrote:
Jealous haha. Could you please explain what there is to be jealous of? Lol...nothing
it looks like Michelle is happier with her life than you are,, you are the one with nothing or any one to be with so you get on here and try to stir crap on some one with a family that minds to their own . you would be much better off to forget her and get a life , if you have any one go hug them and be thankfull that the two of you got that chance one more time , dont you know your time with them is short and to get the most out of it you should be with them enjoying the moment
no sticking your nose in Michells arse... you follow me on this?? you never know how your little nose can cost you. find someone else to snoop on or better yet devote your time to your family while you can... i mean if you lost some one close to you then it will play on your brain knowing you were online starting sh!t for no reason when god was allowing time to be with them ,, karma is a b!tch and you might net see it in time. you should pray about what drives you to do this type of thing and work it out, then post it here that your sorry for posting her name on here and hope that you continue to be blessed with time with your loved ones.. life is to short to waste on this sort of snooping game your playing . it would leave me to belive that yur a sneaky , lie teller that is probly 2 faced and play your friends with your bull sh!t... repent and save yourself
RiverFree

Wilsonburg, WV

#7 Sep 14, 2011
YA if you dont have the guts to say it to her face, mind your buisness, I went to school with her shes a decent person, im sure your no angel,gossiping about people nuff said!!!
neighboorhood watch

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2011
Yeah and you're probably one of the "devout christians" who attends every single sunday sitting in the back bench,just so you can say you were there. Don't sit there and try to tell me about God. You're just as guilty as any one else. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never "talked" about anyone. I'm sure you've went to school before,so you know how that goes. So don't try to act like are some kind of holy saint. That's what i can't stand about certain church people...they are judgemental and think they are superior to others. I'm a full time mom and i have a job,that is more than some. She used to be wild but then again i guess everyone has a past and skeletons in their closet that their ashamed of.
old schooler

Redmond, WA

#9 Sep 15, 2011
nope im not a christian . and yes iv talked about a few when iv had good cause . like a couple pill heads i know , im far from a saint . but dont talk about some one just for the sake of talikng . if some ones selling there arse on the street or beating the kidds or starving them then you can talk but yuo just dont pick out people that arnt into nothing and talk about them...i was simply trying to say that latter in life you will would be glad for every minute with your own family and not trade that time for time online bad mouthing or starting sh!t, its all in what you want but be carfull it could endup being all you got.. i am the worst drinker and pot head around . but for the last 20 years ive been sober but when my kids grow up i will probly turn back in to my old self... but i hope i have more to do than that. i can honestly say i dont and never talked about no one who didnt need it. i dont do it .. i dont like bullys or big felling either . jusdont concern your self with stuff not concerning you
1 post removed
michelles best friend

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Michelle is my best friend she would do anything in this world if i asked her to.. She is a GREAT mother and she treats her husband like gold.. Every one has a past.. She is human. She is a good person, she is just not scared to say what is on her mind, if that makes her a bad person then so be it. Just because you are unhappy with your life dont go and talk about someone else who isnt doing anything wrong... I love you Shelly:)
okkkk

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Seems like michelle changed her name a bunch and kept posting about herself as different people!!!!!! lol
yummy

Kenova, WV

#13 Jun 4, 2012
neighboorhood watch wrote:
Yeah and you're probably one of the "devout christians" who attends every single sunday sitting in the back bench,just so you can say you were there. Don't sit there and try to tell me about God. You're just as guilty as any one else. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never "talked" about anyone. I'm sure you've went to school before,so you know how that goes. So don't try to act like are some kind of holy saint. That's what i can't stand about certain church people...they are judgemental and think they are superior to others. I'm a full time mom and i have a job,that is more than some. She used to be wild but then again i guess everyone has a past and skeletons in their closet that their ashamed of.
So you don't want to cause trouble right? Have you read your post? You CLEARLY are a jealous person. If not jealous then you FOR SURE are a hater. If not a hater then FOR SURE are a gutless bitch. So which one is it? If you're not jealous, fine. If you're not a hater, fine. Then you HAVE to be a gutless bitch to remain nameless and "Not mean to start" anything. So which is it? I don't know either one of you people so I can be objective. The fact of the matter is YOU are the one starting sh/t on here just in the hopes of getting someone to say something bad about her. What's YOUR name? Let's see if people will "Not mean to start anything" about you too.
shell deboard

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2012
I for one consider myself and my children very lucky to no Michelle. She is an awesome mother and wife. She is a very nice person who bothers no one, only helps them every chance she gets. My children no her as 'aunt shell'. And I thank god every day that they have such a positive person n their lives. It's sad that people have nothin better to do but gossip about good people. Luv ya shell =-)
Michelle mendoza-moyers

United States

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for all of my wonderful friends. And I love you guys too. Its not worth arguing over I only have one true judge and I will not allow ignorant people or their comments to mess up what I have or upset me.and anyone whp knows the real me knows what a good friend I am.
T.D.

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2012
Michelle mendoza-moyers wrote:
Thanks for all of my wonderful friends. And I love you guys too. Its not worth arguing over I only have one true judge and I will not allow ignorant people or their comments to mess up what I have or upset me.and anyone whp knows the real me knows what a good friend I am.
Michelle don't worry about theses freaks. All of us that know you know your a good person. This is Tammy DeBoard. Hope to see ya soon. And btw your a great mom.
1 post removed
Kenova Resident

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2012
I don't know Michelle very well personally but she is a friend of mine on Facebook and I see her around town with her children every once in a while. From what I can tell she is a very good person and an amazing mother to her kids. They are all she talks about on Facebook because she's a proud mom! Everyone has a past some different than others of course but no one is perfect. I had read where Michelle gave her live to the Lord recently and that is Wonderful ! I don't know why u dislike her but you can not believe all rumors. I'm sure she doesn't bother u so why start stuff on here? When u become a christian you are forgiven of ur sins and start Anew. So please let her and her family be happy!
Michelle mendoza-moyers

United States

#19 Jun 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="T.D."]<quote d text>
Michelle don't worry about theses freaks. All of us that know you know your a good person. This is Tammy DeBoard. Hope to see ya soon. And btw your a great mom.[/QUOTE] thanks tammy. And im not I have left my number and address A couple times and no response.
Michelle mendoza-moyers

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Kenova Resident wrote:
I don't know Michelle very well personally but she is a friend of mine on Facebook and I see her around town with her children every once in a while. From what I can tell she is a very good person and an amazing mother to her kids. They are all she talks about on Facebook because she's a proud mom! Everyone has a past some different than others of course but no one is perfect. I had read where Michelle gave her live to the Lord recently and that is Wonderful ! I don't know why u dislike her but you can not believe all rumors. I'm sure she doesn't bother u so why start stuff on here? When u become a christian you are forgiven of ur sins and start Anew. So please let her and her family be happy!
thank you. I have aways been a good person just had a few rough yrs aftef my divorce and now back on track. My kids are my world and without them I wou d be nothing.those who feel the needto talk about me must have ran into me while I was drinking.im not worried about them can only pray for them.
loveher!!

Butler, PA

#21 Jun 13, 2012
Michelle is a sweet heart. I love her:) theres nothing not to like! Always smiley and fun! She's one of the kindest people you'd ever meet. I got the blessin to met her and have never regreted it!!! Why in the world did anyone even feel the need to make this about her ill never know!!
Michelle mendoza-moyers

United States

#22 Jun 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="loveher!!"]Mich elle is a sweet heart. I love her:) theres nothing not to like! Always smiley and fun! She's one of the kindest people you'd ever meet. I got the blessin to met her and have never regreted it!!! Why in the world did anyone even feel the need to make this about her ill never know!![/QUOTE]thank you loveher. Dont know who any of you all that are defending me but thank you and I love all of you and everyone I meet. They couldnt find any true faults themselves so had toake some up.,i posted my address and phone number if they would like to get to know the real me but havent heard from tbem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrible Parent 9 min David 5
dainel panell (Sep '12) 12 min Unknown 3
who farted at the stripbar last night (Jul '15) 13 min Colon Cleanser 2
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 22 min Mike 118
Hospital Merger & FTC 42 min Smoke and Mirrors 11
WVHCA Approval of Hospital Monopoly 1 hr Smoke and Mirrors 9
Hospital Mergers--"Empty" Rhetoric -- Lies--and... 1 hr Smoke and Mirrors 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages