mobile lot rent or purchase

mobile lot rent or purchase

Posted in the Kenova Forum

renting

Butler, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Hello, I am new to the area and i just found a mobile home. I need a spot to put it on so i can put it up for rent. Any mobile lots for rent or sale in the area? Any info would be greatly appreciated...also, how much could i possibly get for a mobile single wide home with 3bd and 2bth. whats the going rental around here?

Thank you to all for any advise given
great idea

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2012
renting wrote:
Hello, I am new to the area and i just found a mobile home. I need a spot to put it on so i can put it up for rent. Any mobile lots for rent or sale in the area? Any info would be greatly appreciated...also, how much could i possibly get for a mobile single wide home with 3bd and 2bth. whats the going rental around here?
Thank you to all for any advise given
Virginia Point they have electric and water hook ups
if it is a 3 bedroom you can rent them for 20.00
a night for the loose legged women in kenova
that would give you 1800.00 rent for the 3 bedroom alone
and then you can rent out the living and dining room
for 50.00 or so on the weekend you should make a killing
i wish i would have thought about it.
mmmm

Butler, PA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
well that wont work...not looking to put up a motel...plus where are all these loose legged ladies at?
Romney

Salt Rock, WV

#4 Dec 22, 2012
The Point is not a bad idea but there's no vacancy there since The Great Obama Depression kicked in. What you have down there is a shanty town of tents and hootches for the homeless. They even named it Obamaville and the Kenova Post Office now delivers the folks their crazy checks, welfare checks, and food stamps, right to their tent or big-box. Loose legs and fish fries are bountyful.
Aunt Pelosi

Salt Rock, WV

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Hey Mitt, I just know you meant 'bountiful.' I would also add that loose leggs and fish should never be used in the same sentence. Sheesh! Loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manager at shell station fired!!! 31 min Just curious 1
Derick smith a-1 drywall 3 hr Bill the Builder 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Trashy houses in kenova Sun Bill the Builder 5
1979-1984 murder case in kenova,wv (Jan '09) Sun David Burton 223
William (Billy) Toni Sun Kenovacops 6
Cute redhead Sep 13 Hopeful 1

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance