Shirl and Kathys gameroom

Shirl and Kathys gameroom

Posted in the Kenova Forum

Anonymous

Ironton, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Anybody know of Shirl and Kathys parlor? I love playin there, nights used to be my favorite time to play til i found it was hard to get good service at night. I dont know what it was like for everyone else but everytime i was there, the employee working the gameroom would always have all of his friends there hanging out drinking beer and gettin rowdy, makes me uncomfortable and it was hard to get my ticket cashed when he was talking to his friends so much and ignoring the customers. Ive been going during the day here lately and havent had any problems with the gameroom attendant on day shift but I really love playing at night and was just curious if anyone else has had the same problems at night or if its safe for me to play in the evening again?
yes

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Save your money and stay home
the bitch

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Tell u the truth the best place to play is rb2 at on big sandy. The workers there are great, especially the girl who works on day shift she is so nice and always makes u feel like ur home. U don't have to worry about bringing ur ticket to her she comes to u. She is super nice and most of the time she is packed
nokie

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 20, 2012
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chief 8 min kenovacitizen 17
Officer Kenova Police Officer (Nov '14) 2 hr Itsallgood 16
Is anyone else aware of how pitiful and backwar... 7 hr ldl 6
ray hagley 11 hr Elmer 2
Jason Ekers Thu Lol 5
Matthew Canterbury out?? Thu wonders 3
Coney Island back open!!! Thu Agent Wolowitz 1
More from around the web

Kenova People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE