Since: Jun 12

South Point, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Please help me Kenova and surrounding area even to Ashland, and Huntington. My son (about 135lbs, 5'5, blond hair, blue eyes,15 yrs old, may have a black ball cap with gold "p" turned sideways) is missing. He is with 2 other boys 1st is about 6ft, 15 yrs old, around 135 lbs, with orangy red hair that is really short- 2nd boy is only 12yrs old, he is much shorter than older kids, he is blonde, blue eyes, last seen he had on no shoes on and was wearing shorts. There is an 18 yr old girl, she is about 5'3, 115 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. All four are wearing baggy clothes, and the girl may be wearing the ball cap described above, she probaly is also holding hands with my son. These kids need to be found soon, all of us parents are worried to death something bad could come of this, if you spot them please call Kenova or Ceredo Police or email me at msb4u.com [email protected]
Thank You

South Point, OH

#2 Sep 8, 2012
UPDATE- 1 boy found they are in Kenova, people keep your ears and eyes peeled lets get these kids back where they belong!
resident

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Yesterday I was outside saw a boy and a girl matching these descriptions. they were walking thru the alley on 22nd and sycamore toward that trucking company. About 20 minutes later a man came and said he was looking for them. I pointed him in the direction. I hope everything works out.

South Point, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2012
resident wrote:
Yesterday I was outside saw a boy and a girl matching these descriptions. they were walking thru the alley on 22nd and sycamore toward that trucking company. About 20 minutes later a man came and said he was looking for them. I pointed him in the direction. I hope everything works out.
YES! All the kids were found, and thank you so much for helping locate the last 2! I would also like to acknowledge how everyone of my neighbors came together and put differences aside and found these kids. Even Kelly and Mikey (who was instrumental in all captures) stayed up looking and never gave up. Also to Officer Willis, Officer Thompson (I apologize for my son!) and all the other KPD AND CPD officers who spent the chilly night walking back and forth on the river bank with my Husband, and I know you guys got soaked to the bone! Thank You so much, I am not a great cook but if you need some Chicken Noodle soup let me know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kirstie gail crawford (Apr '12) 11 min Jus me 14
Women without custody of kid 45 min With a trash woman 1
Christy Roberts 1 hr loner in my own w... 7
Name one place you'd like to see a racist white... 1 hr ewww 41
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 1 hr haha 153
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 1 hr loner in my own w... 23
Ne programs to put a scare in a rowdy teen? Hel... (Jan '11) 2 hr Kristen 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages