Drug Bust in Fort Gay

Drug Bust in Fort Gay

There are 137 comments on the WOWK-TV story from Jan 24, 2009, titled Drug Bust in Fort Gay. In it, WOWK-TV reports that:

Boil Water Advisory>>> As a result of a mechanical failure, a boil water advisory has been issued for all Kenova Water System customers receiving water from the Ridgelawn tank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK-TV.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
blahblahblah

Fort Gay, WV

#129 Jun 4, 2009
XXXXXX wrote:
why aren't we hearing the names of the people that were arrest? whats the big secret? the regional jail site does not have that many people
from wayne co . come on release some names.
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headl ines/46304657.html
urstupid

Russell, KY

#130 Jun 8, 2009
people or places dont make people do anything people make there own choices and your gonna arrest suspected drug dealers?lol sounds like u gottA plan!!!lol you really are stupid.if boby ray knew and he called them and told them then why did his own brother get busted???now that doesnt seem right now does it i dont think any of u all know what u all are talkin about so until you know the actual facta and what really happened why dont you mind your own business and leave bobby ray and vicki and chad and deb and clarence alone what have they dont to you .....and since your such a know it all dumass why dont you run for mayor you siad you could do better then show us DO BETTER.....you couldnt leave this gossip site long enough to do the town any good...

///
vtech

Hurricane, WV

#131 Jun 9, 2009
xxoo wrote:
<quoted text>I know i could due better!!! I would shut the doors at the bars, Arrest anyone who was a suppected drug dealer!!! Anyone getting welfare checks or foodstamps would need to do work in their community if they was able to work!!!! They are a lot of people getting help that could work!!! And people that cant work cant get help!!! Most of the drugs are bought by these people, ANd i would shut down the pawn shops, These places help people steal from other people!!! Shut the money off and stop the drugs!!!!
then why didn't you run for mayor or apply for a police position..everyone has all this advice and sit behind their computers giving it.get off your butt and go do something..if everyone that got on here running their mouths would get out and do what they say they could do then maybe things would get better...it's easy to give advice but back up what you say you would do....
vtech

Hurricane, WV

#132 Jun 9, 2009
urstupid wrote:
people or places dont make people do anything people make there own choices and your gonna arrest suspected drug dealers?lol sounds like u gottA plan!!!lol you really are stupid.if boby ray knew and he called them and told them then why did his own brother get busted???now that doesnt seem right now does it i dont think any of u all know what u all are talkin about so until you know the actual facta and what really happened why dont you mind your own business and leave bobby ray and vicki and chad and deb and clarence alone what have they dont to you .....and since your such a know it all dumass why dont you run for mayor you siad you could do better then show us DO BETTER.....you couldnt leave this gossip site long enough to do the town any good...
///
amen !! you tell em !!!
vtech

Hurricane, WV

#133 Jun 9, 2009
Robert Marcum wrote:
I do not know what you are smoking but sounds like you are on some good stuff there. Fort Gay PD had nothing to do with this raid. Two months ago they work with the sheriff dept on a raid at the same bar where they arrested three people for drugs and found over a thousand pills but Fort Gay PD drop charges and let them go home that same night. One of these people work for the water plant of Fort Gay. This was in the Wayne Co news check it out. Now you still want to know more????????? Call the Sheriff Dept of Wayne Co and ask Greg Farley he will set you straight.
<quoted text>
better be CAREFUL REBEL YELL SAYS there was no employee arrested from the water plant..we all no different but for some reason rebel yell things they know it all..I say vote for rebel yell !!
crystal cabral

South Point, OH

#134 Jun 14, 2009
louisa wrote:
i hope that they got that bich vickie stepp she is nothin but a drug dealin bitch and she as already been busted before and got out the next day so what does that tell you..
Why dont you come to vickies face and tell her shes a drug dealin bitch or are you to scared to go to her face and tell her you are nothing but a big pus.go to 205 southland drive trailer 8
crystal cabral

South Point, OH

#135 Jun 17, 2009
winton02 wrote:
hey louisa thats right about vickie stepp you forgot her son chad stepp and her sister debbie childers and her husband clarence they make the trip to florida to and sell ever thing to
you all need to quit talking about vickie,chad,debbie and clarence cause you all dont know nothing about them.and as every body says chad is the junking so how could he supply andbody with anything.why dont you put your real name or are you to scared to.
crystal cabral

South Point, OH

#136 Jun 17, 2009
HAPPY wrote:
To XXOO & 37emt You dont know whay you are talking about Regina is a good person and never has told them not to write tickets at the bar And for the other mayor Lawerence Thompson he stole and cheated from FT GAY and their citizens the whole time he was mayor
regina is no good she try to change fortgay but that bit** is out now and david thompson is mayor. and you you need to quit talking about lawrence he is dead and gone and he didnt still a damn thing. that is my uncle why dont you come to my face and tell me that. my address is 907 adams street louisa. so come tell me what you think about lawrence!
as if

Milton, WV

#137 Jun 17, 2009
xxoo wrote:
<quoted text> What do you do for your community????? Do you sell drugs???????
why do you ask do you ??
as if

Milton, WV

#138 Jun 17, 2009
crystal cabral wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you come to vickies face and tell her shes a drug dealin bitch or are you to scared to go to her face and tell her you are nothing but a big pus.go to 205 southland drive trailer 8
i dont relley no to much about vickie but i thank its a dam sham the way that she trets billey he's a grat guy and he needs help for being in love with her all she does is use hem like she does all men so i hope she gets what comeing to her.
as if

Milton, WV

#139 Jun 17, 2009
crystal cabral wrote:
<quoted text>regina is no good she try to change fortgay but that bit** is out now and david thompson is mayor. and you you need to quit talking about lawrence he is dead and gone and he didnt still a damn thing. that is my uncle why dont you come to my face and tell me that. my address is 907 adams street louisa. so come tell me what you think about lawrence!
why dont you go suck on one''
Whatever

United States

#140 Jun 17, 2009
winton02 wrote:
hey louisa thats right about vickie stepp you forgot her son chad stepp and her sister debbie childers and her husband clarence they make the trip to florida to and sell ever thing to
Just for information Deb has been in prison for over a month now so you need to get your shit straight before you go running your mouth and don't know what you are talking about. No I don't do drugs but I know Deb isn't going to florida she is in Pee Wee which is a womens prison thank you very much..As for the other 3 don't know and don't care..
Why

Lexington, KY

#141 Jul 7, 2009
What ever happened?
why

Lexington, KY

#142 Jul 7, 2009
winton02 wrote:
who was the people that got arrested
Why and how?
1 post removed
curious

Columbus, OH

#144 Aug 3, 2009
what about tommy & tammi?
curious

Columbus, OH

#145 Aug 3, 2009
does any one know any of the packs, hear they are on stuff really bad,
what xxoo

Hadley, PA

#146 Nov 7, 2009
I UNDERSTAND THE BARS BUT MAKING PEOPLE WORK THE GOV. CANT EVEN DO THAT HOW MUCH POWER DO YOU THINK THE MAYOR HAS AND FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN WORK HELL WHERE ARE THE JOBS NOW FOR THE PAWN SHOPS HOW DO THEY MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING NOT EVERYONE THAT PAWNS DO DRUGS SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't feel that I should take a back seat cuz... 4 min Well 21
Let's play one word (borrowed from Broken Bow O... (May '13) 28 min Princess Hey 113
Sarah Elizabeth Bentley 40 min Rocky 51
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 46 min Calvn 83
Justin Murdack and William Glavrias donate rubb... 51 min William 9
Herion Hearse disbanded 1 hr ScaryClown 27
Soon Facebook will be FaceDown. 1 hr Gunnery Sergeant 29

Kenova Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages