uncover police in area

uncover police in area

Posted in the Kenova Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Youngstown, OH

#1 May 29, 2010
HOPE THEY CLEAN UP THE DRUG TRAFFIC BEFORE THE CHILDREN ARE OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER!
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE UNMARKED CARS TAKE VIDEOS RECENTLY. CURIOUS ABOUT MY NEIGHBORS AND HOPING FOR A SAFE PLACE TO RAISE A FAMILY
James Town

Youngstown, OH

#2 May 29, 2010
I agree! The local police look the other way a lot, unforunately. It is getting to be a real problem.
Holy Crap

Kenova, WV

#3 May 30, 2010
Lets pray they catch them all!
Pam

Butler, PA

#4 May 31, 2010
I agree totally.....so sick of these idiots .... nail them all!!!!
Anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#5 May 31, 2010
Pam wrote:
I agree totally.....so sick of these idiots .... nail them all!!!!
Undercovers Taking videos in Jamestown today. Nice Holiday for all of us!@
The cops have them sheltered
Bad place to live!
Terry Walker # 401 so sad he uses his disabilty to make money.
shameful
so sad am I here in Aashlnd. should have known better!
Anonymous

Youngstown, OH

#6 May 31, 2010
Terry Walker must go and also other Jamestown tenants so we can breathe freely without the guns upon our
children.
Pray the police will not look the other way any longer!
Single Dad here in Jamestown
God help me to overcome my addiction and rid ths complex of the rodents.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2010
I hope they put them all away. No mercy.
Suspicious

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 26, 2010
Yeah, it seems like that fellow is back in the unmarked cruiser. I feel that a big time bust is coming down. Too Bad McComas left before it happens. I don't think he is from Wayne or Cabell county. He is much too smooth for that. I know one thing, I cannot follow him. He drives like a pro!
sick and tired

Butler, PA

#9 Jun 27, 2010
They need to get David Deerfield and Robbie Ball. And now Aaron Christian is back in town too. Local police won't do a thing.
undercover

Youngstown, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2010
Are you trying to UNcover the police or are you talking about UNDERcover police? A big difference, dumb ass...
If you are positive about someone being a drug dealer or user, then call the police and make a report. Just like topix, you don't have to give them your real name.
Doesnt matter

Frisco, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2010
Why David Deerfield and Robbie ball?
A comment

Hadley, PA

#12 Jul 1, 2010
Just want to say that things have been going on for years in this town and it will always go on. Take one dealer out and another comes in. the cops need to do the real job and take out the crack heads the heroin addicts and the theives. Needless to say the needle junkies around here. BUT THIS IS A GOOD TOWN LEAVE IT AND OUR LOCAL OFFICERS ALONE!!!!
who cares

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2010
why aaron christian? because he works for a living and looks after his parents?
wondering

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2010
sick and tired wrote:
They need to get David Deerfield and Robbie Ball. And now Aaron Christian is back in town too. Local police won't do a thing.
oh wow...Aaron Christian is back in town??? where on earth is he so I can run the other way!
a person

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2011
What is Terry Walker doing and why is everyone so concerned about it?
Jason

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2011
a person wrote:
What is Terry Walker doing and why is everyone so concerned about it?
He passed away DUMBASS have some respect or put your name on here I will show you some!!!! LOSER
been told

Boynton Beach, FL

#17 Nov 21, 2011
They need to be stealing out Walnut St. 1400 block blue house, city worker! Thanks!
anon

Boynton Beach, FL

#18 Nov 25, 2011
undercover wrote:
Are you trying to UNcover the police or are you talking about UNDERcover police? A big difference, dumb ass...
If you are positive about someone being a drug dealer or user, then call the police and make a report. Just like topix, you don't have to give them your real name.
Yea right that usually works. They get right on it I'm sure!!
wonderdome

Butler, PA

#19 Nov 29, 2011
Why does everyone act like there is nothing wrong and that we live in Mayberry, it doesn't make sense to put your heads in the sand. If you want the town to be good and wholesome then there are obvious problems that need to be addressed and the police are the ones that need to set the tone for the city by getting off their rear ends and showing the drug dealers and users that their activities will no longer be tolerated. There should also be outreach programs to prevent new drug users and help recovering ones cope. The longer we ignore this the worse it will get.
Cory_West

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 2, 2011
wonderdome wrote:
Why does everyone act like there is nothing wrong and that we live in Mayberry, it doesn't make sense to put your heads in the sand. If you want the town to be good and wholesome then there are obvious problems that need to be addressed and the police are the ones that need to set the tone for the city by getting off their rear ends and showing the drug dealers and users that their activities will no longer be tolerated. There should also be outreach programs to prevent new drug users and help recovering ones cope. The longer we ignore this the worse it will get.
You are quite fortunate to live in as safe a community as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals are Statists 9 min Control Denied 1
Huntington Babe Ruth 17 min Southside resident 563
America Held Hostage Day 209 57 min Game on 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,212
Water Aug 14 Roy clifton 6
dirty kenova police Aug 12 fuxk ckpd 1
Probation Aug 12 Hmmm 1

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenova Mortgages