Terry Methax murder
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nothappy

Boynton Beach, FL

#65 Jan 6, 2012
Please stop talking about my cousins murder Debbie has been through enough and don't need the talk on here my family don't need no more bullcrap so please stop talking about it I'm getting tired of seeing it on here

Thanks
Debbie and terrys cousin
Whatever

Columbia City, IN

#66 Jan 22, 2012
People are talking about it to bring out the guilty party....I'm willing to bet that person reads this often.
So to that person...you know who are and what happened. Someone else knows your secret too...and they're going to tell eventually. The story will change or when the pressure is too great someone will make a deal and bring you down. Eyes are on you. People know...and they'll eventually get the proof. You're being watched...people are listening....worst of all...God knows what you did. Smile now...you will pay for your crimes. There was more than one involved wasn't there? Can you really trust the other person? I hope his spirit haunts you at night. I hope you see him coming for you and that you never rest nor have peace with yourself.
JUSTICE FOR TERRY METHAX

Boynton Beach, FL

#67 Jan 23, 2012
Very well said "whatever"!!!! The people who did this will burn in HELL!! I hope you can't sleep at night and I hope Terry haunts you every second of your worthless life.....you are the scum of the earth and the truth will come out!!!
Debbie Methax

Ashland, OH

#68 Jan 23, 2012
I am grateful to Terry's and to my "cyberspace" friends who keep Terry's name in the forefront. We want justice for him. He certainly deserves it. Terry thought everyone was his friend; to him everyone was a "good ole boy".........
Terry has been gone for over 3 years but to us, its like it happened yesterday.
I know that there are several people who know exactly what occurred but wont talk.
What if it were your loved one? How would you feel then?
The Bible says itbetter than I can, "Be not deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap".......
You may think you are home free, that you got away with it; but you will stand before your maker one day and you will have to answer to Him.
May God have more mercy on you than what you gave to my Terry.
How can you live with this on your conscience? What kind of person can snuff out a human life and just go on drinking and partying as if it were nothing?
I just cant wrap my mind around that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#69 Feb 4, 2012
Terry was a good man. Sorry for your loss.
know for a fact

Roscoe, PA

#70 Jun 6, 2012
come on j.stender be a man and admit to it every one knows who did and why
JUSTICE FOR TERRY METHAX

Ardsley, NY

#71 Jun 12, 2012
Well if u know for a fact the person who committed this senseless murder then why don't you be a man/woman and come forward to the Wayne Co. sheriffs department and tell them what you know. It would definitely give GREAT peace to his family!!!!!
Debbie Methax

Greenwich, OH

#72 Jun 13, 2012
Dear "know for a fact"- please call wayne county sheriff's office and ask for Doug Thompson who is the deputy in charge of this investigation. I beg you to tell him everything you know. Terry deserves justice. Thank you for stepping forward and doing the right thing.
Keep trying 2 get justice

Huntington, WV

#73 Jul 5, 2013
It has been a little over a year since the last post. Was the murderer ever caught? If not do not let people forget. Talking about it keeps the case on peoples minds instead of them forgetting and justice never being served. Also if they committed murder once they can and may do it again! Remembering is painful but not getting closure, justice, or getting this person off the streets is much worse. I hope they solve this case. I couldn't imagine if something were to happen to my son or daughter.
1 post removed
Lanyard Wilson

United States

#75 Jul 5, 2013
Directions: First, catch a possum. This in itself is excellent entertainment on a moonlight night. Skin the possum and remove the head and feet. Be sure to wash it thoroughly. Freeze overnight either outside or in a refrigerator. When ready to cook, peel the potatoes and boil them tender in lightly salted water along with the butter and sugar. At the same time, stew the possum tender in a tightly covered pan with a little water. Arrange the taters around the possum, strip with bacon, sprinkle with thyme or marjoram, or pepper, and brown in the oven. Baste often with the drippings.
Pam Genet

Ashburn, VA

#76 Jul 5, 2013
the 2 posts before mine need to be reported!(I have, but the still keep appearing on EVERYONE'S posts)...I DO believe Jeremy Stender was involved in Terry Methax's murder...it was about pills...(sorry Debbie)...and I DO believe Joseph Dennis Stender (aka Jody Stender) was involved in the murder of my precious 'angel babies' dad, Michael Webb! There...I said it!...I mean it!!...You guys going to sling a tool at my head??? Why have these MURDERS not been solved????
1 post removed
why

United States

#78 Jul 7, 2013
Why isn't anything done about it? Is kenova, Wayne co, and the state that big a push over they let criminals murder and it gets swept under the rug? This is a shame
3 posts removed
Ex Wayne County Resident

Elon, NC

#82 Sep 3, 2013
I knew Larry and Terry back in High School and both were good guys.
Mr. Plymale, the D.A. should have known them at C-K as well. Tommy Plymale and Larry Methax I believe played on the same C-K basketball team.
This is an outrageous murder to not having been solved by now.
Please if anyone knows anything, or saw anything, no matter how petty, call the Wayne County or State Police and tell them. Terry's kids deserve this and I know the Terry Methax I grew up with would have done the same for you.
jaja for the day or 2

Kenova, WV

#83 Sep 3, 2013
Pam Genet wrote:
the 2 posts before mine need to be reported!(I have, but the still keep appearing on EVERYONE'S posts)...I DO believe Jeremy Stender was involved in Terry Methax's murder...it was about pills...(sorry Debbie)...and I DO believe Joseph Dennis Stender (aka Jody Stender) was involved in the murder of my precious 'angel babies' dad, Michael Webb! There...I said it!...I mean it!!...You guys going to sling a tool at my head??? Why have these MURDERS not been solved????
i agree
jaja da fafas

Kenova, WV

#84 Sep 3, 2013
Pam Genet wrote:
sometines me to but i agree if ya can call me
outraged

Huntington, WV

#85 Nov 12, 2015
Anything new with this case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are liberals able to admit when they are wrong? 2 min Tycho crater 1
Baltimore Street drugs 7 min Have a blessed day 874
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 min Topld 4,147
Drum circle Huntington WV or Wayne 16 min Positivevibes01 3
Coven in Huntington (Aug '16) 29 min Commission member 25
14 grams of heroin and she's free 2 days later??? 2 hr endtheepideic 3
So called police in Kenova (Oct '16) 2 hr SAS14 9

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance