Kenova Playmates
the truth

United States

#83 Jan 6, 2012
most all of the girls from playmates are sluts
The truth

Hadley, PA

#84 Jan 6, 2012
Some people like to start crap I know a few of the women who have work and have worked at playmates and they are very nice people. If you really want to start something post your real name and address if not crawl back in your hole. Negative posts always tell more about the poster than the subject posted about.
kjk11

United States

#85 Jan 23, 2012
the truth wrote:
most all of the girls from playmates are sluts
atleast of the girls that work there that are married are either divorced now or are cheating on there husbands
update

United States

#86 Jan 23, 2012
All you have to do is drive by or visit the BAR on walkers branch or the raging bull in huntington and you will commonly find most of the branch directors,workers and Jeanette!!!!!! Yes one is definatly allowed to relax or do there thing on there own time but these are some crazy people and alot of these times are the night before watching children!!
wow

Boynton Beach, FL

#87 Jan 24, 2012
update wrote:
All you have to do is drive by or visit the BAR on walkers branch or the raging bull in huntington and you will commonly find most of the branch directors,workers and Jeanette!!!!!! Yes one is definatly allowed to relax or do there thing on there own time but these are some crazy people and alot of these times are the night before watching children!!
Really?! I'm a playmates teacher and find it very sad you judge us all due to a few people. Secondly, please tell me how you know these things to be 100% true unless you are at the bars yourself?
update

United States

#88 Jan 25, 2012
Maybe I am at these bars from time to time but i also dont have children nor is it my JOB to watch other peoples children!!!
WOW

Wellington, OH

#89 Jan 29, 2012
Who said they needed to WATCH the children???
456zxa

Huntington, WV

#90 Feb 12, 2012
I see they have another one to had to the list of divorced/cheating wifes from there,she lost a good guy she deserves to get hurt by someone and hope she does
lol

Littlefield, TX

#91 Feb 12, 2012
Bla Bla
ttt204

Huntington, WV

#92 Feb 13, 2012
My ex wife works at kenova playmates and i know for a fact she is a great teacher and great with the kids in fact all of them are...just because she's my ex doesn't mean i'm going to let people basically talk trash about her and her co-workers...i know personally i have seen it they are great with the kids and leave there personal lives out of it it is none of your concerns what they do on there on time grow-up and act like adults and not kids
ttt204

Huntington, WV

#93 Feb 13, 2012
And if anybody has a problem with that GET OVER IT
biddiehney

Hadley, PA

#94 Feb 16, 2012
tt204 hahahahaha i know
ttt204

Butler, PA

#95 Mar 5, 2012
People have nothing else better to do than put crap on here that they probably don't know anything about the girls that work there are good girls.
Just Me

Huntington, WV

#96 Jun 12, 2012
What does this lady look like?
1 post removed
Ladonna A

Franklin, PA

#98 Jun 13, 2012
I hate kenova wrote:
Kenova is full of snot nosed, uptight, think their shit don't stink idiots, that think their christrians, when in reality, their racist, fat, ugly, small town stupid southern trashy low life pigs. Kenova sucks, and its boring, roaches everywhere. beware of kenova and huntington, ewwww...
Using my name. Kiss my we ass!
1 post removed
disgruntled

West Salem, OH

#100 Jul 22, 2012
Playmates takes excellent care of your children so long as you pay in advance...
disgruntled

West Salem, OH

#101 Jul 22, 2012
Ot buy them a round of drinks when you see them out.
kenova playmates

Youngstown, OH

#102 Aug 10, 2012
I have worked at playmates for about a year now and I love it.
I am also 20, happily married and never cheated.

Most the parents are wonderful and the kids are too. We do all we can to please the parents and kids.
Id like to see half the people who run there mouth on here come work at a day care for a week, I doubt they would make it.

It is clean and I have never seen anything nasty and the kids beg to help us clean and help in our classrooms. Nobody ever forces them to do anything they don't want to do.

If you have complaints and hate it so much than why don't you spend more time finding somewhere else to go rather than spending all your time on topix.
Also try talking to someone at playmates rather than running your mouth on here and never saying anything in person 9 chances out of 10 we do our best to fix your situation.

And thank you all for all the great comments we appreciate it.
Amanda

Salt Rock, WV

#103 Mar 22, 2013
I cant believe this They Are the Best !!! People talk shit but both of my boys have been going there and they are great with all of the children !!:)
Stranger danger

Steubenville, OH

#104 Mar 24, 2013
I hate it when they bring all of those kids to Dreamland in the summer. The worker don't watch the kids, they r running around bullying other kids for toys, begging for snacks and all. It's very unorganized. If I had a kid, I wouldnt send him ther thats for sure! Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring segregation back to America! 5 min Juan 13
Hailey BreAnna Sue Holley 42 min OMGpuke 5
Gdotte girls 43 min Who is the worst 1
Bryan Smith/Brian Smith 52 min JustSayN 7
Tri state pawn downtown 1 hr Done here 12
East end break-ins 1 hr Crackheads 59
amp vs tumble world (Mar '14) 1 hr Hummm 14

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance