Kenova Playmates
Annunaki

Columbus, OH

#41 Jul 29, 2010
Playmates Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids went there this past year and I loved the staff and place. My daughter will be in the Preschool at Ceredo Playmates this fall. If I felt it to be unfit or as bad as these people are saying I definitely wouldn't send them back this year. Since you are new to this area you need to know one thing...this is gossip central you can't believe much you hear at all!
I second that on the "this is a gossip central you can't believe much you hear at all!"
I know for sure

Salt Rock, WV

#42 Sep 22, 2010
If you want to send your child to Playmates Preschool in Ceredo.. I would say go for it. The Preschool teacher has the highest assessment scores in the County. All teachers have a degree in Teaching. And they are so accomodating. I believe you would be very pleased. And if you ever have concerns they fix it right away. It really is a quality program. You don't find many of those.
I know for sure

Salt Rock, WV

#43 Sep 22, 2010
girly girl wrote:
Ever been to the pool when they bring all the kids there? Why do they bring 75-100 young kids there and turn them loose? I don't know why one of the hasn't drowned yet.
Well I will say that they havent drowned due to the great lifeguards..are you kidding? The lifeguard are aweful. Playmates staff are every ten feet in that pool give me a break! And just to be factual..they bring 200 to 250 kids there because they are the best in the area.
1 post removed
a parent

Huntington, IN

#45 Dec 10, 2010
My son went there yes went no longer bc i pulled him out at halloween bc another kid was biting him smacking him in front of the teachers on tape and in front of me and nothing was done. They can sue me for whatever i owe them bc i have a complaint with the wayne county school board bc it hapened in the preschool class. I dont want to put the kids name out there but if it comes to it i will!
Steve

Ashland, KY

#46 Dec 11, 2010
Pam is a skank. I think she works there.
1 post removed
years

Cranberry Twp, PA

#48 Jan 2, 2011
They have been running locations for years and i have yet to hear anything negative.
MBE

United States

#49 Jul 21, 2011
My cousin works at Playmayes in Kenova, and my child will be attending preschool there in Aug. I can't speak on the other teachers there, but I know the preschool teacher is educated and wonderful with children. If I thought for one minute my child wasn't safe there, she would NOT be enrolled. I must agree that some of the workers in the office are extremely rude at times though.
Momof 2

Salt Rock, WV

#50 Jul 30, 2011
I have had one to go to the Buffalo Playmates and it is a very good place because of Kandi. But when they went to Kenova Playmates, their behavior was horrible when we picked them up. I will say Kenova Playmates workers are not very good about watching the kids, they are to busy texting or talking on the phone mainly the short blonde haired one I think something is wrong with her. Janet needs to screen her workers a little closer.
Mom123

Reston, VA

#51 Jul 31, 2011
My child loves the short blonde that teaches pre K . He calls the other one that helps with the Older class the mean teacher. He says she is grouchy
wondering

Charleston, WV

#52 Jul 31, 2011
What about the one in westmoreland?
moonprincess

Huntington, WV

#53 Jul 31, 2011
since people are talking about day cares and pre school,,what are others place I did see a sign for liz's day care and heard about mrs moore pre school and also ceredo head start does anyone know anything about these places ...
Hard Worker

Hadley, PA

#54 Jul 31, 2011
Kenova Playmates is a very good daycare and the workers are wonderful people, so it makes me mad when people dogged people. So everyone needs to be quiet about all this. This is stupid everyone who is dogging them is probably jealous that they are such a good daycare. They are the best people in the world so if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!
mom123

United States

#55 Aug 1, 2011
Hard Worker wrote:
Kenova Playmates is a very good daycare and the workers are wonderful people, so it makes me mad when people dogged people. So everyone needs to be quiet about all this. This is stupid everyone who is dogging them is probably jealous that they are such a good daycare. They are the best people in the world so if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!
I agree that its a good daycare, but that doesn't mean all people that work in them have the patients to be around kids all day. That is a tough job and requires someone with lots of patient in a job like this. Sometimes things that aren't nice need to be said along with the nice things. These are kids we are talking about and if someone has concerns they should be able to express them. I do agree they shouldn't be hating on here just for fun. It should be discussed in a adult manner.
parent

Wellington, OH

#56 Aug 8, 2011
moonprincess wrote:
since people are talking about day cares and pre school,,what are others place I did see a sign for liz's day care and heard about mrs moore pre school and also ceredo head start does anyone know anything about these places ...
I don't know anything about Liz's but Ceredo Headstart is awesome. My child attended there for two years and the teacher and aide in the class are the nicest poeple you could meet.
Hard Worker

Hadley, PA

#57 Sep 13, 2011
I'm glad 2 seethat there hasnt been anymore negative comments :)
Hard Worker

Hadley, PA

#58 Sep 13, 2011
Im glad that there hasnt been anymore negative comments:)!!
X-Playmate

Kenova, WV

#59 Nov 11, 2011
I used to go there , it's one of the worst places in my life , I went there when I was 5 , I was more than happy to leave when I was 12 , I feel like my whole childhood was ruined , the teachers are horrible , one time I was there , a teacher picked a little boy up by his neck , the same day I heard he got beaten by his dad(rumor so idk if it's true about the beating) I highly recommend not to send your children there , after I left , life was way better .
parent

Wellington, OH

#60 Nov 11, 2011
Ceredo Head Start is awesome. My child went there for two years and we love the teachers. We still talk to them everyday
moonprincess wrote:
another parent

Charleston, WV

#61 Dec 1, 2011
My daughters attended the Westmoreland Playmates very briefly. I arrived earlier than normal from work one day to find my daughters mopping the floor with bleach water! They were wearing new clothes! The teacher looked like she wanted to die. My daughters were also sent into the baby rooms and 2 - 3 year old rooms to help! They were only in 5th and 6th grade. Needless to say, I pulled them out. I never paid the final bill and when they called, I told them we would just consider it payment for the work my girls did.
wow

United States

#62 Dec 1, 2011
another parent wrote:
My daughters attended the Westmoreland Playmates very briefly. I arrived earlier than normal from work one day to find my daughters mopping the floor with bleach water! They were wearing new clothes! The teacher looked like she wanted to die. My daughters were also sent into the baby rooms and 2 - 3 year old rooms to help! They were only in 5th and 6th grade. Needless to say, I pulled them out. I never paid the final bill and when they called, I told them we would just consider it payment for the work my girls did.
Lmao good for u! I see school kids helping all the time in Kenova! Free labor I guess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Standifur (Jun '15) 4 hr Noonesbusiness 2
Taylor ward and Brad Fuller. 13 hr Sarah 7
Amy Sargent is a huge pill head 13 hr Jon 2
Kenova Police can't tell the truth 14 hr pdsucks 4
Who is the toughest man in C-K (Jun '10) 15 hr Lmao 417
Keith hayner Mon Curious 1
our favorite embezzler... Sun Chad 12

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance