Sounds like the big ktown got them some good h
huh

Utica, PA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
what is "h"?
Drugs suck

Wexford, PA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
u know Booogie,learn to spell, that is not dat, u are probably someone little wigger living on the lower end of OC street.I would not brag about the good h in Ktown it killed a man......... So maybe u will get some of dat h and it will do the same to you.
huh

Utica, PA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
oooohhhhh....that's the "h" you are talking about...well Booogie, drugs suck is correct...but it actually killed 2 people and another survived...i'm pretty sure it's trash like you that is helping to spread the "h" addiction in ktown...it's like a roach infestation that needs to be exterminated!!!!!!! in due time will those who continue to distribute this POISON get what they deserve!!!! your "good" "h" will be bad for those persons...it's only a matter of time before the snitches start snitching...because as a ktown citizen it is ashame that people who know this is going on in their neighborhoods are allowing it...i personally think that this mans death may have been a real eye opener...if drugs suck is talking about the person i know...the citizens of ktown need to rally together to take care of the roach infestation and exterminate it...it's a sad day in ktown when kids know what "h" is before they are out of middle school!!!!!!!!!!
Drug Dealers Suck

Wexford, PA

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Hey Booogie Man, no come back to the topix you stared? That's what I thought YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.......If u know where the " h" is coming from why don't u man up and let someone know before it kills someone else. Or is that the way you make your living ? So come on Booogie Man speak ass becasue your mouth can't.....
COWARD.
moonbaby

Huntington, IN

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Who has died from h. Every time I get on here I see a new name of someone I went to school with that has passed. Its sad that Kenova has changed in this way.
Just wondering

Wexford, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2012
I agree with "huh" people of ktown need to ban together and run these drug dealers out of town..It is going on right n front of us,these kind of people don't care, they will do their dealing in front of kids..The overdose i was speaking of, was an older man that passed away 9/12/12.The citizens of Ktown are going to have to do something since our police dept. won't.
huh

Utica, PA

#8 Sep 18, 2012
i believe we are speaking of the same man...but Booogie just to let you in on a little secret some of us have our own ways of finding things out...and ktown is very small...lived here since i was a kid and my parents knew what i did before i got home....those people distributing will be noticed and action will be taken...that is all :)
Just wondering

Wexford, PA

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Amen huh, I too was raised in Ktown, and ur right my parents knew what I had been into before I got home..
Amy Hodge

Youngstown, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Cops can't do anything till they get hard evidence. Blame our government, because they won't let cops do anything. I would love nothing more than to see this town the way it use to be, but it's getting as bad as Huntington, look around and see all the new faces in this town, and wonder why they are here. I am sick of the drugs here and sick of hearing about kids that grew up with my kids, dead from a drug over dose.or in the hospital because of an over dose. So huh get a plan together and I'm sure, some of us would be glad to help get it out of our town.
moonbaby

Demotte, IN

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Blame the police, blame the government, blame the drug dealers, blame, blame, blame. That's all you people do. You want your town back so you say, then take it back. If there wasn't such a demand for the junk, then it wouldn't be there. I remember when Nibby was the big dope man selling his $ 2 joints, now you blame anyone and everyone for the dope that goes around your town and praise the death of Greg Brewer as another dealer off " your streets". Has his death made it better, or is it worse. I don't see or hear anyone in your little town doing anything but placing the blame on everyone else. It's a joke. People are trying to say it's as bad as Huntington now, who let it get that bad? I'm sure none of you on here. What is there to do in your town for the kids? What do you think is gonna happen when you do nothing to prevent this? Does Kenova invest in the childern to keep them busy and off drugs? They are your future. Stop the bitching and fix the problem.
truth

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
It comes out of ceredo hit Candy Copley And her crew they got the good good H just look at her you can tell dogfood for a dog.....
1 post removed
since you know so much

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2012
you people need to get a life and stay the hell out of everyone elses!! and since your being so truthful why dont you post your name? you people dont know shit!
huh

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2012
i just saw her a couple days ago and i think she looks pretty d#%m good!! dont b a hater id say ur just jealous!! lol
huh

Utica, PA

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Amy Hodge wrote:
Cops can't do anything till they get hard evidence. Blame our government, because they won't let cops do anything. I would love nothing more than to see this town the way it use to be, but it's getting as bad as Huntington, look around and see all the new faces in this town, and wonder why they are here. I am sick of the drugs here and sick of hearing about kids that grew up with my kids, dead from a drug over dose.or in the hospital because of an over dose. So huh get a plan together and I'm sure, some of us would be glad to help get it out of our town.
well it's not the gvt. it is the cops, i have spoken with a delegate on the matter....the cops are just too lazy to do the work...people as well as my self have told the cops names and addresses...i can see the activity from my house but they try to blame it on the gvt. with the excuse they don't get funding....not true...it is in their general job description to protect and serve the community...regardless of funding...speeder and dd get attention in the area...no drug dealers...
Buh

Salt Rock, WV

#17 Jan 24, 2013
I say everyone who complains about drug-use is dealing themself. It's their cover. Just like the girl who sees drug activity from her front porch, she knows who's doing what, when and where. How is that possible unless she's one of them?

Hillary screamed "What does it matter" in response to a question from a congressional investigation panel concerning the murder of an American Ambassador and three others.

To the girl on her front porch: "Get your fat ass back in the house and mind your own damned business." 'What does it matter' about a little drug activity in your hood if the murder of four American Nationals by Islamist terrorists is nothing more than a 'So what?'

...and stay in the house.
wow

Ridgeview, WV

#18 Jan 24, 2013
i have not seen candy in a long time as i moved out of the vicinity and am above charleston now, but i never thought she would result to what is being said on here
Something to try

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
i have not seen candy in a long time as i moved out of the vicinity and am above charleston now, but i never thought she would result to what is being said on here
Candy who!
Dopey

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jan 24, 2013
That right keep on naming names so I can feed you're towns appetite for drugs it's locked down now @least the dealers are not violent
1 post removed
Buh

Salt Rock, WV

#22 Jan 28, 2013
If that ain't a drug induced rant, I've never seen one. I'm never wrong. You're a dealer and also a wigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handful NFL protestors- Thousands NFL don't 7 min god bless america 1
Huntington Babe Ruth 10 min Truth 622
Lifesize Trump statue carved from coal 11 min Ruski 7
One thing leads to another. 14 min VCK 2
The jews want to keep Auschwitz museum as a re... 16 min Lee 15
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 25 min The truth 94
Who is the blonde that hangs on rt.60?? Is her ... 56 min VCK 4

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance