kenova leader cheater or not?

kenova leader cheater or not?

Posted in the Kenova Forum

Since: Apr 10

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Can you really trust a Mayor that can't be trusted by the mother of his children? Or can you seperate honesty in politics from honesty in personal life.
chief

Lubbock, TX

#2 Apr 21, 2010
i'd like to here this story - tell me about honest abe want to be
Holy Crap

Kenova, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Who gives a crap!!! A persons personal life at home should not be a topic of dabate on TOPIX. Dont you have anything better to do then start shit on here... Or are you so miserable in your own pathetic life that you just woke up this morning and decided... I believe I will stir some shit up on the Mayor of Kenova today! I mean "really" get a life of your own and quit trying to discredit someones good name just because you are so miserable and pathetic!!!!
just me

Wexford, PA

#4 Apr 21, 2010
reapwhatusownow wrote:
Can you really trust a Mayor that can't be trusted by the mother of his children? Or can you seperate honesty in politics from honesty in personal life.
If YOU have any respect for "the mother of his children", shut the f*** up!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaat

Hadley, PA

#5 Apr 23, 2010
We're talking about the mayor of Kenova WEST VIRGINIA right? His 3 daughters are all grown and married. So what in the hell is this about??
whatever

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2010
gossip
shitstirrer guru

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 Apr 25, 2010
Holy Crap wrote:
Who gives a crap!!! A persons personal life at home should not be a topic of dabate on TOPIX. Dont you have anything better to do then start shit on here... Or are you so miserable in your own pathetic life that you just woke up this morning and decided... I believe I will stir some shit up on the Mayor of Kenova today! I mean "really" get a life of your own and quit trying to discredit someones good name just because you are so miserable and pathetic!!!!
If it were such a good name there would be nothing to discredit now would there?

Since: Apr 10

Harrisonburg, VA

#8 Apr 25, 2010
well chief, I have been married for years and its not always easy, but infidelity is a sign of ones character and the community should know the true character of its leaders so here is a story and it goes like this: man and women marry have three daughters, man is a pharmacist who employs young strange girl (aka current wife). Man leaves mother of children to pursue strange girl, father of man the name holder of the drugstore is ashamed, man doesn't care pursues strange girl anyway, behind the scenes of course, years later after ample time to dodge rumors man and strange girl marry! leaving the mother of children in a run down home with pumpkin scum still eating away at the roof! First wife better off alone because once a cheat always a cheat, in my book she is too classy for him anyway!!! Now the Honorable Mayor of the town, for all to believe is "Honest Abe", Nothing but an adulterer, I believe is the technical term, but oh he did it well! All adore AND LOVE THIS MAN, despite the indescretion/home wrecking he left behind! For all who have been loyal in their marriage he is a slap in the face and current wife, not much better! Facts are not gossip, they are news, ask him about it if you dont believe. Reapwhatusow! usually the children pay the price!
jack c

Butler, PA

#9 May 10, 2010
reap you must be a saint.i know rick no big deal about 2nd marriage, children are fine all grew up to be great people,all doing well,and rick & family do more for kenova than pumpkins ,so you have no clue about them. sounds like your mad because you have not done a thing with your own life so grow up. tell us about your life so we all can be like you since your a saint.
Justice

Huntington, WV

#10 May 11, 2010
Hey but the mayor has a great nephew Mr. Matt Cisco.
brian rice

Coal Center, PA

#11 May 11, 2010
nothing against the mayor from me but i did notice we got a grant for 235k to use on bike routes and such and only got like 4 signs so whats up with that?
Holy Crap

Kenova, WV

#12 May 11, 2010
WOW!!! You can truely just never satisfy some people!! No matter how hard you try to do good, It just isnt good enough. The more you try to do the more they want.. WOW
MYRTLE

United States

#13 May 20, 2010
I LIKE OUR MAYOR, HE IS STRAIGHT, THATS GOOD, HE IS A REAL MALE, NOT A SHADDOW OF A CHIPANDALE. I DO NOT BLAME HIM FOR GETTING A LITTLE STRANGE NOOKY, AFTER ALL OLE SANDY IS STARTING TO LOOK A LITTLE LIKE HER DAD, NOW HOW CAN YOU BLAME POOR OLE RICKY DICKY FOR JUMPIN THE FENCE. EVERY MAN LIKES A LITTLE MUD ON HIS TURTLE SOMETIMES AND SANDY WANTED TO ANALIZE THE SITUATION FIRST.
carebear

Coal Center, PA

#14 May 22, 2010
Sandy is a real smart, caring, pretty person. What are you Myrtle the turtle? You sound like some dried up ole @!**^.

You are just jealous, it sounds like you like Rick.
So, you might as well quit having the hots for him-it will never be! All you will ever have is hot FLASHES,I am sure.

And, her Dad does not look old. He is a real good guy. I have met him before and he is a nice.

Which I can not say about you.
You are BITTER, have a STUPID name,NASTY and MISERABLE!!!
whateva

United States

#15 May 31, 2010
lots of bitter ex-wives hate their ex-husbands...this has nothing to do with his ability to govern our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roni Stone and Jimmy at Jamestown 6 hr Sick of herion 2
Chris & Vanessa 12 hr Macey 1
Sara maynard Sun Just to be safe 3
Roni Stone selling heroin at Jamestown Fri Trash 1
Heroin Fri Trash 2
Embezzlement at Youth Football?? Dec 2 gladimgone 4
To the big fat heavysetted woman at 308 13th st... Dec 1 OMG 3

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance