Since: Mar 08

East Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Just wandering if anyone out there had any comments pertaining to the magistrate race? Any inside info on the candidates? I'm new to the area and would like to vote but not that familiar with who's who?
Magistrate info

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Judged:

concerned voter wrote:
Just wandering if anyone out there had any comments pertaining to the magistrate race? Any inside info on the candidates? I'm new to the area and would like to vote but not that familiar with who's who?
David Ferguson is an excellent magistrate and I hope we keep him. Both Tucker Lynch and Teddy Mays do a fine job as well. Randy Wiles is a longtime police officer, and would likely be a good magistrate. If we get 3 of these four in office, our court system will be in good shape.
Magistrate info

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

David Ferguson is an excellent magistrate and we should vote to keep him in office. Tucker Lynch and Teddy Mays do a fine job as well. Randy Wiles would likely be a fine magistrate. If we can get 3 of these 4 in office, Wayne County would be well served.

Since: Mar 08

East Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

Judged:

Magistrate info wrote:
David Ferguson is an excellent magistrate and we should vote to keep him in office. Tucker Lynch and Teddy Mays do a fine job as well. Randy Wiles would likely be a fine magistrate. If we can get 3 of these 4 in office, Wayne County would be well served.
Thanks for your info. From the comments I've recieved in the community this week you seem to be well informed. You are correct about Ferguson being an excellent magistrate and I do hope he remains in office. Lynch and Mays have done a fine job but I will have to decide which of the two I will vote for because what I hear of Wiles, he along with Ferguson, will definately have my support. As for Jarrell, I've heard nothing but negative remarks about this man. Granted I know nothing first hand but it has been my experience that if you hear the same comments over and over from different sources then something has to be true. From the- restraining orders he has had against him to the problems with anger, the running around out of town drinking with his motorcycle buddies at very sexually oriented gatherings one day then turning around going to church on sunday to make his handshaking appearances, going from one woman to the next,that is definately someone I cringe at thinking may get into office. Not that I, along with probably more than half the earths population having their share of skeletons, am in anyway perfect but I am not putting myself on public display either. Again thanks for your input.
Iknow

Lyburn, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

concerned voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your info. From the comments I've recieved in the community this week you seem to be well informed. You are correct about Ferguson being an excellent magistrate and I do hope he remains in office. Lynch and Mays have done a fine job but I will have to decide which of the two I will vote for because what I hear of Wiles, he along with Ferguson, will definately have my support. As for Jarrell, I've heard nothing but negative remarks about this man. Granted I know nothing first hand but it has been my experience that if you hear the same comments over and over from different sources then something has to be true. From the- restraining orders he has had against him to the problems with anger, the running around out of town drinking with his motorcycle buddies at very sexually oriented gatherings one day then turning around going to church on sunday to make his handshaking appearances, going from one woman to the next,that is definately someone I cringe at thinking may get into office. Not that I, along with probably more than half the earths population having their share of skeletons, am in anyway perfect but I am not putting myself on public display either. Again thanks for your input.
I too agree that Ferguson is fair. When I got a divorce the magistrate handing the situation, gave me nothing due to knowing my spouse. But David came on the scene by accident, and changed that. Because of him my kids and I had furniture to use. I`ll always be grateful to him.
vote for Teddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Judged:

I know this statement is old, but I just ran into it. So I thought that I would go ahead and say that the ONLY one that is totally FAIR is Teddy Mays. I have known him since grade school. He is a great man.
Watchin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Teddy dave and tucker are the choices known dave and teddy long time great people still have whats right in heart so does tucker just havent known him as long doin geat job guys keep it up
concerned citizen

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

vote for Teddy wrote:
I know this statement is old, but I just ran into it. So I thought that I would go ahead and say that the ONLY one that is totally FAIR is Teddy Mays. I have known him since grade school. He is a great man.
I know for a fact especially when Teddy Mays first got in office was was influenced if he knew you.And he knew very little about the law and if he knew the law he did not apply it in several situations I know of. The law shouldbe applied and upheld even if you know the person mercy and liency is one thing but direspecting the laws concerning domestics and ect is not right or fair to all.
tai

East Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Ferguson is good, the others are not so good.
hunnyb

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Teddy Mays ?? Seems to sometimes bite off more than he can chew. As far as upholding the "law", well it seems that he moreso upholds the "good ole boy laws". Much insight in this situation.
Not Willing to Learn

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

hunnyb wrote:
Teddy Mays ?? Seems to sometimes bite off more than he can chew. As far as upholding the "law", well it seems that he moreso upholds the "good ole boy laws". Much insight in this situation.
Unfortunately, Teddy doesn't know the law and isn't interested in learning. He simply applies his Opinion to the party he tends to like at the moment in the courtroom TURNS A BLIND EYE TO, and could care less about deadbeats tearing up your property or about the local thieves stealing from everyone in town.

Magistrate Mays has proven to be a good friend to the deadbeats and thieves among us. Here's hoping he changes his performance for the better.

Magistrate Wiles has been a breath of fresh air for Wayne County. He is pleasant, courteous, and professional in every respect.
wayne co resident

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I think the ones they have r great, including Teddy. They all are fair and do wayne co justice. Teddy is a good ole boy, but only off the job.
Hot Seat

Hadley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Now if we could just replace the fat toad in the family law court, things will look up !
John Connor

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Hot Seat wrote:
Now if we could just replace the fat toad in the family law court, things will look up !
That is a fact..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenova Discussions

Search the Kenova Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 51 min Ferguson nedeep i... 110
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr George 56,421
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 hr Jimmy Love 3,940
Ck middle school football Mon ck born loosers 6
Debate: Ferguson - Kenova, WV Mon shoot all kneegars 1
Kenova cops Sun Annie Kiser 16
Nike jerseys available Aug 17 liddle tuul sac m... 3
•••
•••
•••
Kenova Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••