First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2010
what say everyone about the new pawn shop?

Since: Aug 10

Hurricane, WV

#2 Nov 15, 2010
I was in there the other day and they didnt have much at all, but its a new place so maybe the merchandise will pick up
foster1

East Springfield, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2010
I was there a last week and bought a pistol. The guy at the desk was really nice.
litter

Wexford, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2010
They are posting sign everywhere that makes huntington and kenova look like trash,they have no right to trash up the streets and highways , how if everyone did that
really

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 6, 2011
you mean everyone like k-mart, and the 1800 work at home people and fiesta hair salon and the politicians and everyone else in the world who uses those type signs? yeah lets blame kenova pawn for them all!!!-NOT
boohya

Fort Gay, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2011
I am sure they targeted Kenova to build a pawn shop because of the drug and theft problems, they figure they can cash in legally on the problem. If you ask me it's degrading to have a pawn shop in this small town. I guess the owner thinks we are all poor and will pawn every last thing we have. They don't want to sell stuff, they want to pawn it. Kenova is really becoming trashy. I hope it goes out of business.
really

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2011
a pawn shop is a legitimate source for small amount short term loans, its just like any thing else, a person can try to abuse it. trust me, no pawn shop WANTS to take in stolen merchandise, with the regulations and police checks, they are looking at being the one who loses out if a stolen item is found in their shop. They carefully record who pawns and sells them stuff, so a person who pawns stolen merchandise is begging to be caught, but theres no way for the pawn shop to know up front its stolen. so dont blame the business. I bet you that a legitimate pawn shop owner, and kenova's shop owners are, helps more stolen property get recovered than you realize. a pawn shop is a great place to browse, and im glad to see a legitimate local one open up.
Tom

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 29, 2011
Yes, Tommy Fulks when bankrupt at one pawn shop helps opens another with good from first shop and rips you all off some more. He goes bankrupt and he wins American people lose.
crimestop

Ceredo, WV

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Wonder why the cops are always there and last week of the month the fight i seen out side. Great business for Kenova way to go.
bad grammarstop

East Springfield, OH

#10 Jul 18, 2011
crimestop,are you typing in english? that is the most disjointed reply ive seen on this forum. Seriously, you draw a check dont you?
crimestop

Ceredo, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Sounds like bad grammarstop is trying to down what i typed. Since you need to know my status. I work full time and have been very blessed that i have never had to "draw a check."
steer clear of this place

Huntington, WV

#12 May 6, 2012
This place is completely junk,you should not deal with this place.When the pawnshop knows or thinks the merchandise is stolen they have a special place for it. foster1 is a worker or owner at the pawnshop
moonprincess

Kenova, WV

#13 May 6, 2012
bad grammarstop wrote:
crimestop,are you typing in english? that is the most disjointed reply ive seen on this forum. Seriously, you draw a check dont you?
yamo chanchee ooloo lalalal oooeeeeeeoooo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm heheheheh. <-is that english
people make mistakes dude ,,r u a engls tchr <-is that correct spelling
rugoso anal

Ceredo, WV

#14 May 6, 2012
afeite su pelo de asno
Boo

South Point, OH

#15 May 26, 2012
nice place, good items.
pedro the midget mexican

Ceredo, WV

#16 May 26, 2012
Boo wrote:
nice place, good items.
so kuh inrte
well

United States

#17 May 27, 2012
I know someone that pawned some fishing poles and reels at kenova pawn. When he got them back two out of three wasn't even his then the other one was on the wrong pole one of the other two was the right rod but cheap chipped up reel and one wasn't either. Then the guy argued and said he never touched them. Really!!!!
mattress back

Ceredo, WV

#18 May 27, 2012
question wrote:
what say everyone about the new pawn shop?
vertical
kenova pawn in review

Huntington, WV

#19 Nov 30, 2013
they do not try to negotiate and have to make a killing on every item the dude was rude and seemed more intrested in talking to his buddy that was loitering around in the shop alot of the prices are very near retail they think just because their main clientel are drug addict thieves they can look down their noses at anyone that comes in. in fact i know they deal with thieves b/c i know one that went to jail for pawning stolen items and they delt with him on a daily basis buying mostly stolen items from him. all my items were infact mine and the guy wouldent even look at half of them and what he did want he gave insulting offers for and i just walked out in the disgust of his blatant arrogance. p.s. i do not know these people personally this is my opinion of the buissness experiance i faced there. one positive thing i guess is as soon as i walked in his attention was on me but after the frist 30 seconds of glancing at my items and not even checking for prices his attention shifted back to his loafing friend as he sneered at my prices and brushed me off i will not be dealing with them agian for they are as bad as the low lives they work with but, that being said i wish them good luck as their rudeness would drive most decent folks away.
angiebocook

Kenova, WV

#20 Nov 30, 2013
kenova pawn in review wrote:
they do not try to negotiate and have to make a killing on every item the dude was rude and seemed more intrested in talking to his buddy that was loitering around in the shop alot of the prices are very near retail they think just because their main clientel are drug addict thieves they can look down their noses at anyone that comes in. in fact i know they deal with thieves b/c i know one that went to jail for pawning stolen items and they delt with him on a daily basis buying mostly stolen items from him. all my items were infact mine and the guy wouldent even look at half of them and what he did want he gave insulting offers for and i just walked out in the disgust of his blatant arrogance. p.s. i do not know these people personally this is my opinion of the buissness experiance i faced there. one positive thing i guess is as soon as i walked in his attention was on me but after the frist 30 seconds of glancing at my items and not even checking for prices his attention shifted back to his loafing friend as he sneered at my prices and brushed me off i will not be dealing with them agian for they are as bad as the low lives they work with but, that being said i wish them good luck as their rudeness would drive most decent folks away.
my name is kady aderson look it up sue me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sick of MATULA 5 hr lala 32
police officer adam lewis 5 hr lala 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr fitness-guru 58,936
shelley hodge 20 hr she is a screamer 8
who is this brittany maynard girl & what's she ... (Dec '12) 20 hr Has a major GASH 10
Kenova cops Tue kenova 36
Church's being scammed in Ashland Ky and Wv. Tue CB RAMBO 6
Kenova Dating
Find my Match

Kenova Jobs

Kenova People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kenova News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenova

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]