Mom and Pops restaurant

Posted in the Kenova Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Utica, PA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Has anyone tried their food yet, are they any good? they're attached to quickstop on 75
1 post removed
John Connor

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
It's great! Nice change from pizza and Mexican
?!?!?!?

Wexford, PA

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Where is this place?
Greg

New York, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Its on rt 75 on the side of copleys .
Hungry

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Their hamburgers are nothing special and the service is a little slow at times. Their hotdogs and sandwiches are better than any others in the area! Definitely worth trying out.
spring

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Hungry wrote:
Their hamburgers are nothing special and the service is a little slow at times. Their hotdogs and sandwiches are better than any others in the area! Definitely worth trying out.
it is great
who

Howell, MI

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Who are the owners

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2012
Mom and Pop.
Curious

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2012
Do they serve anything besides sandwiches?
awesome

South Bend, IN

#11 Jun 29, 2012
They have different specials ever night, ranging from country steak, pinto beans, fried chicken, meat loaf, and lots more! Also have great pies and killer philly steaks!
1 post removed
mindy

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 11, 2012
everything that i have gotten at mom and pops has been great...their pies are to die for...they give u good portions and the price is fair....everyone should support our small town independently owned businesses...
sheila

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2012
the food is really good the portions are large. thay have a special every day i know one day is baked steak and fried chicken and thay are now serving pizza and thay make really good homemade cinnamon rolls. thay have breakfast also. go give them a try you wont be sorry
Customer

Youngstown, OH

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Ive been there several times. I would highly reccomend it!
Ash W

New York, NY

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Try the grilled cheese!!!! Great service and great food :) And if you send food to school for your kids they deliver to the school for lunch! Deff would go back!
Betty

Huntington, WV

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Good food. Pizza great. Need a better selection of cafinee free drinks. No sprite or Sierra mist. Hope they make it. Good addition to the area.
Resident

Danville, WV

#18 Oct 19, 2012
They start Delivering tonight from 4 to close...
no name

Richmond, VA

#19 Oct 25, 2012
I have actually seen behind the screens and if you ask me no hand washing (especially after dealing with money or going outside; after smoking cigarettes...in the kitchen by the way) is no way to prepare food. My opinion when somebody says homemade that does not mean everything frozen, boxes of no bake cake mix does not mean homemade either!! Flies are everywhere in that place!! Very overpriced for the way that place is ran.
1 post removed
Just wondering

Utica, PA

#21 Nov 5, 2012
So when people said bad things about chatterbox everybody bashed them, so where are all these diehard kenova fans at now when people are saying bad things about this little restaurant?
1 post removed
Just wondering

Utica, PA

#23 Nov 6, 2012
Well there smart@ss according to the health department mom and pops is alot cleaner than chatterbox.
1 post removed
Just wondering

Utica, PA

#25 Nov 6, 2012
now how did everyone know you were going to say that. so original.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need To Know 47 min john david caldwell 4
virginia point 2 hr Darlene Marcum 5
Kenova Burger King (Mar '09) 2 hr jerry hale 97
breedlove 3 hr Sarah Greer 6
hottie at mcdonalds 4 hr stacie compton 18
C-k 4 hr Rebecca Florczak 12
Kenova little league? 4 hr P Matula 3
Kenova Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web