jules

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 5, 2010
Does anyone know any of the Beckelheimers, as in related to the recently deceased Troy Beckelheimer?
jules

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Come on people... I know someone knows this family.

I know I mis-spelled the name wrong in the subject but it was a type-o!!

HELP---gotta find some info that Troy had before he went and shot himself in the head and blew his brains out!!!
NoYb

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2010
What do you wont to know
jules

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 8, 2010
I understand he has kids... a little girl and a little new baby boy. It is a shame he never got to meet his son... does the baby have his name??
Amber

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 10, 2010
why do you wont to know
jules

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2010
curisity... wondering if he knew the baby boy (I think) was born with...
Joy

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 12, 2010
Why do you care? You with Troy? He only had one kid.
Joy

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 12, 2010
jules wrote:
curisity... wondering if he knew the baby boy (I think) was born with...
You never said the info was u needed
jules

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 12, 2010
Joy-how can I be with Troy? did you mis the part about him being dead?
and no he had 2 kids.

why would I tell you what the info is I need, you aren't part of the family
Mike

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 12, 2010
the boy is dead leave it alone .unless you are trying to start trouble that would be the only reason you would be on this site .the boy is dead now leave it alone.
1 post removed
jules

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Mike wrote:
the boy is dead leave it alone .unless you are trying to start trouble that would be the only reason you would be on this site .the boy is dead now leave it alone.
Mike thank you so much for your response, that must have taken alot of brain power... proud of you.

not trying to start trouble just looking for family that may not know he has a new baby born in May that he never got to see, that maybe he never knew of... maybe his family doesn't know. Since he is dead and gone that perhaps they'd want a piece of their son, this way they could. Only trying to help a family member who is probably grasping for memories of their son/brother/uncle... whatever the case may be.
brittany

Butler, PA

#13 Dec 25, 2010
he dont have a bby boy thank you, i was living with the so called babymom. so thats a lie please quit talkin about my brother ON HERE grow up!
Rhonda

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2011
brittany wrote:
he dont have a bby boy thank you, i was living with the so called babymom. so thats a lie please quit talkin about my brother ON HERE grow up!
I just heard about Troy,I am so sorry for what has happen and Julie whoever u r how could u post how he kill him self alot people would not want to read that.Brittney this is Rhonda ur uncle Ronnie daughter
brittany

Franklin, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text> I just heard about Troy,I am so sorry for what has happen and Julie whoever u r how could u post how he kill him self alot people would not want to read that.Brittney this is Rhonda ur uncle Ronnie daughter
rhonda omg you need to contact me soon. wowwwww!!! look for me on facebook under brittany beckelheimer :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!
brittany

Franklin, PA

#16 Jan 18, 2012
jules wrote:
Joy-how can I be with Troy? did you mis the part about him being dead?
and no he had 2 kids.
why would I tell you what the info is I need, you aren't part of the family
whos the mother & where is she? tell me that if u kno so much!!!!?
rob

Youngstown, OH

#17 Jan 23, 2012
RIP man tragic to here this troy was cool knew him from back in the day and his family is [email protected] up ive seen some off them around sum things dont change WHEELIN N DEALIN
meeee

Franklin, PA

#18 Feb 29, 2012
rob wrote:
RIP man tragic to here this troy was cool knew him from back in the day and his family is [email protected] up ive seen some off them around sum things dont change WHEELIN N DEALIN
haha & who the fuck are you & who are you talkin about ? & yes he was awsome :)) bet all the money in the world if he was here you wouldnt be sayin that shit about his FAMILY ! now ima look over what u say next cuz i know you dont know any better . peace !
Tasha Troys Sister

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 29, 2012
I'm Troys next of kin and his sis he told me all and so did his babys mom. I dont like people on here talkin about him this way. I have all of Troy in arms length.I dont have to grasp 4 anything I know what he left. But thank you 4 trying to start something.
The new girl

United States

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Troy was a great person and we ALL HAVE HAD OUR GOOD AND BADS
BUT HIS BABY GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL
Kim

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry tasha and brittany that is so uncalled for. I love u all and miss troy from the bottom of my heart. I just ran across these postings and instantly started crying heartless bitch posting shit like that. So sorry. God people are so heartless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Hupp 5 min YouWriteCrappy 1
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 5 min King Huntington 16
Where are all the hookers? 6 min 10 dollars for hu... 6
Mayor Steve Williams. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CITY... 17 min Just me 3
Stop The Narcan 22 min lol 1
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 28 min lol 6
Buy your assault rifle today 40 min Alrighty Hypocrites 99

Kenova Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance