Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal Times

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of1,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sir Wyte

Flowood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Sir Joker wrote:
PML TML and NEL to all my sisters and brother,i just got out of the pen and im trying to commune w/ all rightous brothers...plz dont respond if ur a wannabe...only tru blu brothers of the struggle...19 3 18 2 15 19 i leave as i came.........$iR JoKeR
PML TML and NEL to all my brothers and sisters.$ir Joker please contact me i'm an old brother of one of your closest who is currently locked down(nate). 19 3 18 pml tml and nel for now and all times to come
$ir Wyte
mikeylove588@aol.com
Old ass Royal

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Jumped in- in the joint. Bulldog gave me my R. Did time with Frenchy and Devil. Took balls to be SCR. Always outnumbered and we got respect.
Fast Eddy Old School 1972 wrote:
Allmighty Royals .. I have not heard one thing bout all the OG'S ARAB,BIMBO,TUFFY,THEE MAGICIAN,LIL BREWER ETC.. Until you can speak to all the original Killas aka Bulldog ,LIL BULLDOG,LIL COOL,SIR MOUSE, FATS, SHADOW.. You no nothing of the struggle. ANYONE remember SKIPPER,APEMAN,BREED.. I can go on an on ROYALS!!!NORTH SIDE!!! ALMIGHTY ROYAL NATION...... Paulina n Cornelia,Central park n Wilson,YUGO, FRENCHY YOU OUT THERE.. OLD SCHOOL ROYALS FROM 75 REMEMBER WHEN WE FOUGHT EVERYBODY EAGLES.KINGS,WHITE ,BLACK,HISPANICS.. US AGAINST THE WORLD BACK IN THE DAY.. WE Built relationships but in the day.. Killas for real.
PONY BOY

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I have put time, blood, sweat, and hard work into this nation. Being Almighty Simon City Royal was a priveledge. A right I earned growing up in the streets of Chicago and having to fight to keep our streets safe. I have official decided to step down and retire. Good luck to all of the upcoming Royals and goodluck to the Almighty family. Those who know me you have my email.
John DOE 6

Starkville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

That guy Dave frm Missip wrote:
They also have chapters in Miami and other parts of Florida. As well as West VA, and Memphis Tenn... Ive read much info on these punks before. They are spreading all over the place like roaches, or are atleast trying.....
chicagogangs.org the Royal page has a pretty detailed history on them. They are a chicago gang originally and white. They formed in the 70's...
don t be scared at something u don t understand! not all of us or about hurting people unless they try to harm us
John DOE 6

Starkville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

don t be scared at something u do not understand and call us names when we could be in the next store u go in so u better think twice on how u judge people! BIG OLE 6
John DOE 6

Starkville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Sir Wyte wrote:
<quoted text>
PML TML and NEL to all my brothers and sisters.$ir Joker please contact me i'm an old brother of one of your closest who is currently locked down(nate). 19 3 18 pml tml and nel for now and all times to come
$ir Wyte
mikeylove588@aol.com
What up bro this is Sir BK email me at BKimbrough66@yahoo.com! PML
menace

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

any member who has served in this nation with years (minimum of 10)of love, dedication, and loyalty,and for who seeks status as a "Retiree" of the Nation shall be entitled to this sanction only with approval of the State Board.Retiree status will only be considered once per year. Current personell will not discuss Nation business with retired members. Royalty Always,Sir Menace
gary keenan on myspace

Kennedale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

sir killa k wrote:
1-19-3-18
look i agree wit what yall are sayin but ima bang mine its Almighty folk ova here an yall better know that cross is boss and it aint no pity in simon city and toddy and mike brewer wouldn't want us to pussy up its war when it comes down to it and ima bang mine
chapter:MCL (but under Chicago Almighty ruling)
sir killa k my daddy was a old school royal he ran wit the brewers and the fenders hit me up on myspace so we can talk
gary keenan on myspace

Kennedale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

hit me up sir killa k on myspace Gary Keenan
julius R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I am 1 19 3 18 Anything you wanna know holla at a brother come at me for real if not all hell breaks lose on you ya heard me We are not the same as the great faction of SCR
julius R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I am a 1 19 3 18 Anything ya wanna know just holla but coem at me for real if not all hell will break down on you. We are not the same as the great faction of the SCR
julius R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

royal in mississippi wrote:
thats right my almighty nikka.....your name was stolen...the only thing i dont understand is why is it all u nikkas from the south talkin that shit.nikkas from the chi show me much love and know im from mississippi.......were to old for all this netbangin recruiting nikkas likke yoself.12 years ago u had to go to the pen to kno anything about a royalo knight...now cuz of nikkas like youmhere we are evrybodys a damn royal...and now yall have even took up on almighty concepts...if you go to the pen in ms..you better not let that almighty shit out nikka.if a nikka comes from the chi is already almighty and is legit im sure he will be respected as such..but u kno damn well aint no nikka from the sip no almighty royal.
You say there anin't nobody forom the sip and almighty you best think again I live in BILOXI and I am damn well an ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL I love my SCR brothers but do not ever think I will put anybody in front of my almighty brothers I am FOLK for life but not ever miss judge my alliannce 1 19 3 18
Blu3 fish

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

well idk about yall but i do see alot of false flagin fools now days royals in chi help gd but bds killin gd aint nothin i can do to me anyone that survives in the 6 is who we ride with now ive bin around the block and ive seen fake ass bds gds chillin and shit i beatem up fo b money my point is u ride six dont talk shit about the bos we b Rollin in b town KK simon park bimbo rip for all u fools who dont see it gd is becoming extinct i kno all real gd know how hard it is today to see true gdn 1 in a mill i swear all means i support all surviving gdn and bgdn and i wish yall would stop fighting over power cause there aint no pity in simon city
D-tru

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I love all my Royals out there, keep doing what we do, much love.

D-tru
menace

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Blu3 fish wrote:
well idk about yall but i do see alot of false flagin fools now days royals in chi help gd but bds killin gd aint nothin i can do to me anyone that survives in the 6 is who we ride with now ive bin around the block and ive seen fake ass bds gds chillin and shit i beatem up fo b money my point is u ride six dont talk shit about the bos we b Rollin in b town KK simon park bimbo rip for all u fools who dont see it gd is becoming extinct i kno all real gd know how hard it is today to see true gdn 1 in a mill i swear all means i support all surviving gdn and bgdn and i wish yall would stop fighting over power cause there aint no pity in simon city
there is by no means a power struggle there is a struggle of truths we govern our own we are our own.dont get me wrong my love will forever keep strong for all b.o.s. and my b.o.s.s. but our roots are our roots are were we came from and our heritage is who we are if you aint kin you aint kin cause all my folks got to be 100 i be Almighty if you are not a Almighty Simon City Royal you not Fuckin Royal ... Royal Always
sir twig

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

19-3-18 bitches show no pity in simon city. simons dont die they mutliply. ASCRN. that is how i roll. 6 popin 5 dropin. insone to the brain sir twig is my name it aint nothing but a royal thang when i die show no pity burry my soal in simon city place two 6 guns accross mt chest 2 show simons i did my best put 2 kins at my feel to show true will never retreat i an what in what in aint i will never be royal love
menace

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

sir twig wrote:
19-3-18 bitches show no pity in simon city. simons dont die they mutliply. ASCRN. that is how i roll. 6 popin 5 dropin. insone to the brain sir twig is my name it aint nothing but a royal thang when i die show no pity burry my soal in simon city place two 6 guns accross mt chest 2 show simons i did my best put 2 kins at my feel to show true will never retreat i an what in what in aint i will never be royal love
that is suppose to be M.C.L. Pen creed not to be confused with Almighty death prayer. there is no insane we be Almighty. Royalty Always...
Blu3 fish

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

menace wrote:
<quoted text>there is by no means a power struggle there is a struggle of truths we govern our own we are our own.dont get me wrong my love will forever keep strong for all b.o.s. and my b.o.s.s. but our roots are our roots are were we came from and our heritage is who we are if you aint kin you aint kin cause all my folks got to be 100 i be Almighty if you are not a Almighty Simon City Royal you not Fuckin Royal ... Royal Always
a didnt say i wasent Almighty i just cant deal with everyone in the alliance right now to many heads gettin choped of and well i live in a small town 150000 aint to many real here im down for tr3 notice we aint far and right in the middle im just sayn o an im white we pretty much run here its a good mid point only reason i bring up the struggle is half my guys in the pen ascrn
Blu3 fish

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

now menace idk if u real or not whatever but you remember how it used to be compared to now R u from chi?
sir mattic

Horn Lake, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

yo watsup i live in hornlake ms looking for sum brothers to getup with hit me up 9012191573

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of1,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenosha Discussions

Search the Kenosha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 8 hr TrueWords 6,970
Bring back the Ford Torino campain. Write the F... (Mar '10) Jul 1 Guest 11
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Jun 24 Bath-house Barry 49
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jun 12 Slam 449
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Judge 88
micheal bell (Jun '07) Jun 9 LarrySinclair 38
Despite Internet alert, Wisconsin State Patrol ... Jun '14 Hugh Girrod 1
•••
•••
•••
Kenosha Dating

more search filters

less search filters