Eureka Gold Buyers

Northbrook, IL

#1 Oct 24, 2011
If anyone out there needs extra cash for the holidays and has any GOLD, SILVER or PLATINUM this is the place. We pay top dollar for your items, this is a newly opened family owned business. Located at 5737 75th Street in the Charcoal Grill plaza, stop by for a free estimate and enjoy a cup of coffee while you are there.
Hugh Girrod

Cudahy, WI

#2 Oct 24, 2011
I refuse to do business w/ any dirtbag that uses the phrase: "Holidays"
EGB

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Hugh Girrod wrote:
I refuse to do business w/ any dirtbag that uses the phrase: "Holidays"
Since there are several "holidays" in the next few months ie. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years I wrote holidays to condense. I don't think I am a dirtbag but thanks for the post.
Hugh Girrod

Cudahy, WI

#4 Oct 25, 2011
EGB wrote:
<quoted text>Since there are several "holidays" in the next few months ie. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years I wrote holidays to condense. I don't think I am a dirtbag but thanks for the post.
Well then show a little common respect and name them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenosha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 15 hr almighty 712 1,933
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Mon Bad Bob 81
News Approved city budget calls for major infrastruc... Nov 19 Bad Bob 3
Belly Dance Kenosha (Feb '15) Nov 17 Vlad 4
dems Nov 16 Bad Bob 1
Donald Trump for President Nov 14 LeRoy-----da reel... 4
Scott Foval, Hillary Campaign Senior Official, ... Nov 14 LeRoy-----da reel... 5

Kenosha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenosha Mortgages