Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

So 3 cops in Kenosha recieve medals for killing a 21 year old kid...AWSOME JOB DIRT BAGS!!! I am a professional soldier and not only understand but have expirienced the mechanics of the battlefield. Let me tell you this, a kids driveway who is unarmed and alcohol inhibited is definatly not a battlefield. I guess it shows the caliber of the police force there when three grown men cannot "overpower" a young unarmed kid. I've seen 18 year old kids single-handedly neutralize multiple aggresive indiginous personel without lehtal force! Whats my point? Well the three un-named Kenosha police officers were obviously not in harms way or protecting the civilian population. They were obviously unprofesional, ill trained bullies with guns who were looking for action. Well they got it huh? They'll get all their action when their held accountable even if its by the hands of god and not the sorry excuse for Wisconsin Leadership that awarded them medals for killing an innocent kid. But honestly if it was up to me they should be held accountable by the tip of 7.62 round between the eyes, just so they can get to where they are headed already just a little bit faster!
BoB

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

Judged:

Bobs my alias but Mike Bell was a Great friend of mine! We use 2 play pool in the garage all the time. And now I'm scared of th Kenosha Police Dept. Cause they are Trigger Happy!!!
Chicago

Wadsworth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

Judged:

Kenosha cops are as crooked as the day is long! How do I know? Back sometime between 89 and 1991,the cops were chasing some guy on a motorcycle,My husband and I could hear the chase outside our windows,we lived on 75th and 16th street in Kenosha.The guy came around the corner off 14th ave and 75th street and crashed on 75th,almost to 22nd ave. He landed under a car,it ripped his tshirt right off of him and I believe he also lost his shoes,the lying Kenosha police department told everyone the chase had ended and they werent chasing him when he crashed which is a pig-faced lie!!!When he came around the corner of 75th and 14th ave an a-hole cop was right on his rear-end,BOY DO I REGRET NOT COMING FORWARD THEN,KENOSHA COPS ANR NOTHING BUT USELESS, LYING PIECES OF $HIT!!!!!!11
CHICAGO

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2008

Judged:

kenosha cops are undercover murders!!!!!!!!!!1
DogGambler

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Judged:

The mike bell case really changed my mind towards the KPD. Although Ive never been messed with, because i dont give them a reason, I was bothered that these sissy mfs would kill a man in his own driveway. WHY?? Because he was drunk and those wimpy cops couldnt control him? What about pepper spray? Or the taser? Many other option come up b4 you need lethal force. I mean they reward these gaylords with medals? Thats a joke!! All of them will rot in hell. And the lowlife bastards did it with his mother watching. Talk about cowards.
somewhere down the road Im sure mr. Michael Bell has friends with long memories.
Hope those guys can sleep well knowing they killed someone
DogGambler

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

Judged:

The mike bell case really changed my mind towards the KPD. Although Ive never been messed with, because i dont give them a reason, I was bothered that these sissy mfs would kill a man in his own driveway. WHY?? Because he was drunk and those wimpy cops couldnt control him? What about pepper spray? Or the taser? Many other option come up b4 you need lethal force. I mean they reward these gaylords with medals? Thats a joke!! And the lowlife bastards did it with his mother watching. Talk about cowards.
Im sure mr. Michael Bell has friends with long memories.
Hope those guys can sleep well knowing they killed someone
Mark

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

I'm right on track with Mr. Parra.
From my experience w/ the KPD and my tour of Iraq, US soldiers treat insurgents with more respect, than KPD treats its own fellow citizens. If something similar happened in Iraq or Afghanistan, those 3 would be facing The Uniform Code of Military Justice and looking at life in prison. The media would be all over it.

I give police officers my full respect, and I admire them when they're there for us, but seriously these guys should be held accountable to the same degree as professional soldiers are.
They do not respond professionally to threats in the same way that it gets done on the battlefield.
Insurgents who get caught, don't recieve extra punches and kicks and racist insults. In fact, the first thing they get is water, food and a Koran. Mr. Parra is correct, and yes there are 18 year old, scared kids who respond to life threatening situations more professionally, respectfully and effectively, than the average police officer. Its too bad we can't hold our own society to the same standards we treat foreign societies with.
Pinky

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Judged:

I won't say I agree or disagree with any of these statements. What I will say is that it sounds like you all have only got half the story and your facts are off. Hear the WHOLE story before running off with it.
Sick of the BS

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

I will sleep better tonight knowing YOU arent partial to either side,,THANK GOD! Shut up stupid!
Pinky

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Why do think I care if you sleep? LOL
Ignorance

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

Pinky wrote:
Why do think I care if you sleep? LOL
What makes you think I care if you care?
Pinky

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2008

Judged:

Then why tell anyone on a board how you sleep at night? Do you think anyone that posts here cares how you sleep? HAHA
micheal bell jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Judged:

my dad is a beaST AND DONT DIS RESPECT HIM OR ILL DIS YOU FOO
Area Man

North Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Judged:

I've been pulled over by the KPD for speeding. I remained in my car. I didn't disobey the officers orders to stay seated. I didn't swear at the officer and tell him to F-off. The officer didn't taze me, bro, or shoot me. I wonder why? I was given a ticket and told to take it easy on the gas pedal. I had to pay a 75 dollar fine. I'm still kind of ticked off about it.
WOW

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

There's a whole lot of experts on here. You all seem to know exactly what happened.... AND you are all experts on police work too. Amazing!
Mike Bell Jr was a drunk who had a criminal record and a history of fighting the cops. He put himself in the situation by his own actions and decisions. 5-year-olds know not to run from the cops, fight with the cops or grab their weapons.
Don't demean hard working police officers by spewing such crap. They have to deal with the scum of this area 24/7. They have to deal with dumbarses (like a few on this page) who think they know it all. Anonymously making up propaganda on the internet only shows your stupidity.
And BTW, police and military procedures are different. Talking about the treatment of insurgents has nothing to do with a drunk grabbing a gun. Don't show your ignorance by writing such stuff.
WOW

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Chicago wrote:
Kenosha cops are as crooked as the day is long! How do I know? Back sometime between 89 and 1991,the cops were chasing some guy on a motorcycle,My husband and I could hear the chase outside our windows,we lived on 75th and 16th street in Kenosha.The guy came around the corner off 14th ave and 75th street and crashed on 75th,almost to 22nd ave. He landed under a car,it ripped his tshirt right off of him and I believe he also lost his shoes,the lying Kenosha police department told everyone the chase had ended and they werent chasing him when he crashed which is a pig-faced lie!!!When he came around the corner of 75th and 14th ave an a-hole cop was right on his rear-end,BOY DO I REGRET NOT COMING FORWARD THEN,KENOSHA COPS ANR NOTHING BUT USELESS, LYING PIECES OF $HIT!!!!!!11
So.... you're saying.... because the cop was still following a reckless motorcyclist that dumps his bike while trying to escape... it's the cops fault? Why? The cops can end an official chase, yet still drop back and follow to see where the person goes and what they do. And so what if they continued the chase anyways? The dirtbag should've stopped. This "I can do whatever I want" mentality by the local idiots gets people injured/killed.

When the police want you to stop... you stop. When they tell you to do something, you do it. If you don't like the rules, too bad. The normal law abiding people in society like the rules/laws and want them enforced. I want them to stop idiots on motorcycles who can't act properly. I want them to stop the drunks, cellphone texters, and other morons that endanger me on the street. I want them to chase down thieves and thugs.

If I'm speeding and get a ticket, then I deserved it. And I'm not going to make up crap on a forum just to demean the cops as retaliation. They're doing their jobs and I'm definitely glad of that.

People spouting off crap about the Bell case know nothing about what really happened. Or they've heard the warped facts from the mother and sister (the many versions they came up with). He was not a nice guy. He was a drunk and a druggie. He was a thief. He was all about himself. He had no respect for anyone... especially the cops as they tried to keep another loser drunk from killing someone. He got shot because he thought he was a tough guy and refused to comply. He thought it would be wise to grab a cop's gun. If they had wanted to shoot him, that gun would've already been out. Once you try to arm yourself, deadly force is an option. He was old enough to know better and he did it anyways. Do not glorify someone for their stupidity. Perhaps learning from his idiotic behavior might help some of the upcoming generations from being that stupid.
Private Detective

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Forced Option Continuum .
No one should shoot an un-armed man.
Having said that, if the officer's weapon was in the proper style holster and all procedures were followed, the officer would have no reason to shoot this man you call (after his death) a drunk and a loser (another CCAP jockey).Wisconsin State mandates require that all officers use a "weapon retention holster". So the officer in question should have retained his weapon.
Oh and by the way. Kenosha P.D. broke two of my ribs and caused me to have blunt head injuries which required 118 stitches. All this because I was reaching for my State I.D. This action was directed to me by a K.P.D. officer when another swung for home plate. All Police officers face danger. If you or they do not like it I hear that Wal-Mart is hiring. Get another job if Police work makes you so tense that you need to beat, shoot or kill anyone who does not follow orders the way you (officer)like it.
Citizens beware! You all have rights!!
Area Man

North Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

When you get pulled over, stay in the car. Don't tell the cops to F-off, don't get out of the car, don't resist arrest if you are arrested. If you have a beef, tell it to the judge. Thousands of us are pulled over each year without incident. I'll go out on a limb and say those thousands are the people who don't give the police a problem when pulled over.

If you feel a need to show how tough you are, sign up for a rugby league or the Ultimate Fighting matches they have in Racine each month.
fuckkpd

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

WOW ur just a uneduacted idiot. Probaly a cop in disguise. Anyways. KPD and KDOG are crooked as they come. The reason why everyone on here knows so much mf is because the video is there for the showing. The cop clearly recanted his statements about mike bell grabbing for his weapon. Funny shit is no fingerprints or dna or even the stupid fukcin cops holster wasnt even unstrapped. REachin for his gun huh? liars. They had it out for mike bell. He was gonna go the very next day to court and testify against one of the officers invovled in his death. Find that odd? Killed the man in front of his mother. To be honest I hope carma comes back and fucks all thes mfs up. Maybe they will be out to a call one day and a semitruck t bones em. Carma really needs to pay these killers back.
makeitlegal

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

great comment fuckkpd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenosha Discussions

Search the Kenosha Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jaimie 6,989
insane unknown ghost nation stone greasers (Mar '12) Tue original IUK 13
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
John Jones (Dec '11) Jul 21 Paula 13
Thinking of helping Safe Harbor Humane Society?... (Feb '12) Jul 18 Heart broken 25
is Kenosha really a ghetto city? (Mar '07) Jul 16 Davey 773
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Jul 12 bisexual babe 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenosha Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenosha People Search