Hey Klamath Falls- GO F***k YOURSELVes

Posted in the Keno Forum

Devils daughter

Medford, OR

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Klamath Falls
The armpit of Oregon, a total shit stain of a town. Population 40,000... but why would that many people want to live there? Otherwise known as the Dirty Klam,(due to the filthy white trash, and disgusting majority of obese men, women, and children, and the meth head infestation in town) and also known as Klam-Meth Falls,('nuff said). Home to a few 12 step treatment centers,(because there's nothing to do here except drugs) Oregon Tech,(the highlight of town), and a few famous stinky hobos, such as Wolverine, and Panda Bear. Natives of Klamath Falls seem to be the most f'ing brain dead, ignorant people you will ever meet. There is also a good chunk of white boys who try to act black thinking they are hard. Go ahead and challenge one of them to a fight, they will run like little pussies when the real thing is about to start anyways. There are plenty of teen moms, and illegitimate children in Klamath Falls. This is due to the fact that some are too f'ng stupid to know what a condom is, or they spent that condom money on drugs. other common excuses for having children include: they couldn't afford birth control, and I dont believe in abortions. Well way to go ya f'in retard because now you're barely paying any attention to the kid you are supposed to raise and ruining his or her life so you can go and smoke meth, teach them to smoke meth, steal, teach them to steal, or stab someone.
Most women in this town usually have more children than missing teeth,(which is a ridiculous amount), and the tweakers! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Klamath falls is a f'ing disgrace
welcome to the dirty klam bitch.
Hey Klamath Falls inhabitants, I'm gonna ask you to do something neither physically nor anatomically possible: GO F***k YOURSELVES!
come on down and visit klamath falls, where the house prices are cheap because its a shitt' place to live or visit. Come see klamath lake which is basically a giant toilet covered in algae!
Terrible Toughts

Lebanon, OR

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Thank you for your insight. Such a positive outlook; you'll surely become a model citizen with such a positive outlook. Again without you we are all lost souls.
goodpost

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Cmon now devils daughter no need to be mad at the world because ur pathetic lil life is in the gutter. Lemme guess ur problem a probllem child, u have no future too look forward to. Poor u boohooo cry me a river I bet kfallls is ur home town to :)
Citizen

Lebanon, OR

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Read between the lines. Devils Daughter was fired for stealing fom her job and co-workers. She was evicted for NSF checks. Her car was repode. Her male friend got STD and crabs from her. Her friends disassociated with her. Noone paid any more attention to her, so she had to leave and find another town that didn't know her. So sad we lost her. Now we don't have anyone to remind us of all the crap that came to our peaceful little town. We will pray that the new town will accept her and treat her abnormaities. Bless you child.
I give up

Bountiful, UT

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Who is she
hahahaha

Springfield, OR

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah who you is it? Leesha joe
You 2

Klamath Falls, OR

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
The armpit of Oregon, a total shit stain of a town. Population 40,000... but why would that many people want to live there? Otherwise known as the Dirty Klam,(due to the filthy white trash, and disgusting majority of obese men, women, and children, and the meth head infestation in town) and also known as Klam-Meth Falls,('nuff said). Home to a few 12 step treatment centers,(because there's nothing to do here except drugs) Oregon Tech,(the highlight of town), and a few famous stinky hobos, such as Wolverine, and Panda Bear. Natives of Klamath Falls seem to be the most f'ing brain dead, ignorant people you will ever meet. There is also a good chunk of white boys who try to act black thinking they are hard. Go ahead and challenge one of them to a fight, they will run like little pussies when the real thing is about to start anyways. There are plenty of teen moms, and illegitimate children in Klamath Falls. This is due to the fact that some are too f'ng stupid to know what a condom is, or they spent that condom money on drugs. other common excuses for having children include: they couldn't afford birth control, and I dont believe in abortions. Well way to go ya f'in retard because now you're barely paying any attention to the kid you are supposed to raise and ruining his or her life so you can go and smoke meth, teach them to smoke meth, steal, teach them to steal, or stab someone.
Most women in this town usually have more children than missing teeth,(which is a ridiculous amount), and the tweakers! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Hey Klamath Falls inhabitants, I'm gonna ask you to do something neither physically nor anatomically possible: GO F***k YOURSELVES!
come on down and visit klamath falls, where the house prices are cheap because its a shitt' place to live or visit. Come see klamath lake which is basically a giant toilet covered in algae!
Well I guess you must be from Chiloquin, that's why you know what the Arm Pit Of Oregon smells like. You have a lot of room to blab, look around yourself, smell that, it the smell of your neighbors that come in to KF to steal any thing they can see, and trade off for Meth. But that's ok, cuz one by one those people who do these things are going to JAIL, look at the posting on 'Cash Rewards' & klamathonline.com posted on 02/16/2014. Getting the last laugh.....
you have a lil life

Klamath Falls, OR

#8 Feb 28, 2014
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
you have a little brain that only expands so far. You will never leave it. You come from lower class people. Sucks to be you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Biggest Meth Dealer Tue confused 22
Gay Klamath Falls (Aug '08) Sep 14 Omaravila14 32
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Sep 2 Shawn D 176
$10 million bail for Klamath Co. deputy shootin... Aug 30 Just an Idea 1
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
trouble in paradise; Lori Lewis 4751 bellm dr #409 Jul '14 zombo 1
Council to look at a weekly shelter (Jan '13) Jul '14 Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
•••
•••
Keno Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keno Jobs

•••
•••
•••