Posted in the Keno Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Devils daughter

Eugene, OR

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Klamath Falls
The armpit of Oregon, a total shit stain of a town. Population 40,000... but why would that many people want to live there? Otherwise known as the Dirty Klam,(due to the filthy white trash, and disgusting majority of obese men, women, and children, and the meth head infestation in town) and also known as Klam-Meth Falls,('nuff said). Home to a few 12 step treatment centers,(because there's nothing to do here except drugs) Oregon Tech,(the highlight of town), and a few famous stinky hobos, such as Wolverine, and Panda Bear. Natives of Klamath Falls seem to be the most f'ing brain dead, ignorant people you will ever meet. There is also a good chunk of white boys who try to act black thinking they are hard. Go ahead and challenge one of them to a fight, they will run like little pussies when the real thing is about to start anyways. There are plenty of teen moms, and illegitimate children in Klamath Falls. This is due to the fact that some are too f'ng stupid to know what a condom is, or they spent that condom money on drugs. other common excuses for having children include: they couldn't afford birth control, and I dont believe in abortions. Well way to go ya f'in retard because now you're barely paying any attention to the kid you are supposed to raise and ruining his or her life so you can go and smoke meth, teach them to smoke meth, steal, teach them to steal, or stab someone.
Most women in this town usually have more children than missing teeth,(which is a ridiculous amount), and the tweakers! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Klamath falls is a f'ing disgrace
welcome to the dirty klam bitch.
Hey Klamath Falls inhabitants, I'm gonna ask you to do something neither physically nor anatomically possible: GO F***k YOURSELVES!
come on down and visit klamath falls, where the house prices are cheap because its a shitt' place to live or visit. Come see klamath lake which is basically a giant toilet covered in algae!
Terrible Toughts

Davenport, WA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Thank you for your insight. Such a positive outlook; you'll surely become a model citizen with such a positive outlook. Again without you we are all lost souls.
goodpost

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Cmon now devils daughter no need to be mad at the world because ur pathetic lil life is in the gutter. Lemme guess ur problem a probllem child, u have no future too look forward to. Poor u boohooo cry me a river I bet kfallls is ur home town to :)
Citizen

Chehalis, WA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Read between the lines. Devils Daughter was fired for stealing fom her job and co-workers. She was evicted for NSF checks. Her car was repode. Her male friend got STD and crabs from her. Her friends disassociated with her. Noone paid any more attention to her, so she had to leave and find another town that didn't know her. So sad we lost her. Now we don't have anyone to remind us of all the crap that came to our peaceful little town. We will pray that the new town will accept her and treat her abnormaities. Bless you child.
I give up

Bountiful, UT

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Who is she
hahahaha

Eugene, OR

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah who you is it? Leesha joe
You 2

Klamath Falls, OR

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
The armpit of Oregon, a total shit stain of a town. Population 40,000... but why would that many people want to live there? Otherwise known as the Dirty Klam,(due to the filthy white trash, and disgusting majority of obese men, women, and children, and the meth head infestation in town) and also known as Klam-Meth Falls,('nuff said). Home to a few 12 step treatment centers,(because there's nothing to do here except drugs) Oregon Tech,(the highlight of town), and a few famous stinky hobos, such as Wolverine, and Panda Bear. Natives of Klamath Falls seem to be the most f'ing brain dead, ignorant people you will ever meet. There is also a good chunk of white boys who try to act black thinking they are hard. Go ahead and challenge one of them to a fight, they will run like little pussies when the real thing is about to start anyways. There are plenty of teen moms, and illegitimate children in Klamath Falls. This is due to the fact that some are too f'ng stupid to know what a condom is, or they spent that condom money on drugs. other common excuses for having children include: they couldn't afford birth control, and I dont believe in abortions. Well way to go ya f'in retard because now you're barely paying any attention to the kid you are supposed to raise and ruining his or her life so you can go and smoke meth, teach them to smoke meth, steal, teach them to steal, or stab someone.
Most women in this town usually have more children than missing teeth,(which is a ridiculous amount), and the tweakers! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Hey Klamath Falls inhabitants, I'm gonna ask you to do something neither physically nor anatomically possible: GO F***k YOURSELVES!
come on down and visit klamath falls, where the house prices are cheap because its a shitt' place to live or visit. Come see klamath lake which is basically a giant toilet covered in algae!
Well I guess you must be from Chiloquin, that's why you know what the Arm Pit Of Oregon smells like. You have a lot of room to blab, look around yourself, smell that, it the smell of your neighbors that come in to KF to steal any thing they can see, and trade off for Meth. But that's ok, cuz one by one those people who do these things are going to JAIL, look at the posting on 'Cash Rewards' & klamathonline.com posted on 02/16/2014. Getting the last laugh.....
you have a lil life

Klamath Falls, OR

#8 Feb 28, 2014
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
you have a little brain that only expands so far. You will never leave it. You come from lower class people. Sucks to be you....
Dirty Randy

Napa, CA

#9 Dec 9, 2014
I like Klamath.
Really

Tacoma, WA

#10 Dec 10, 2014
You 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you must be from Chiloquin, that's why you know what the Arm Pit Of Oregon smells like. You have a lot of room to blab, look around yourself, smell that, it the smell of your neighbors that come in to KF to steal any thing they can see, and trade off for Meth. But that's ok, cuz one by one those people who do these things are going to JAIL, look at the posting on 'Cash Rewards' & klamathonline.com posted on 02/16/2014. Getting the last laugh.....
Try again I'm not devils daughter but those other low lifes that were strealing are from Sprague get you're facts straight
foreigner

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2015
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
She's dead on. Anyone not from here can see the truth. A lot of us foreigners have compared notes. Locals are ignorant white trash imbreds who have no mprals or mammers. Grunting and cussing, yelling and screaming while in a contest for best side show freak. The only thing this town has going for it are the out of towners that come here to support you lazy freaks.
Time

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Nov 8, 2015
Devils daughter wrote:
Klamath Falls
Aren't you charming? Go get your degree and move. Stooge.
Badour Mire

Medford, OR

#13 Jan 27, 2016
I agree with him because angry people usually have the best opinions. Yea, screw Klamath, Wolverine and Panda bear's sexual embrace is the only reason I stay oh and the sweet sweet meth.
Haley

Klamath Falls, OR

#14 Mar 18, 2016
The stuff you find in klamath falls is the same stuff you find anywhere else. You don't like it, then don't come here plain and simple. For those of us who are not the type of people you are describing I speak on their behalf. Get a life! when someone bashes your town you will understand. P.S. if you don't live here you probably don't have your facts straight!
Cathy

Portland, OR

#15 Mar 30, 2016
Haley wrote:
The stuff you find in klamath falls is the same stuff you find anywhere else. You don't like it, then don't come here plain and simple. For those of us who are not the type of people you are describing I speak on their behalf. Get a life! when someone bashes your town you will understand. P.S. if you don't live here you probably don't have your facts straight!
Absolutely u don't have your facts straight and by the way u talk u are obviously ignorant .There are many people in society here that fight to make Klamath better just as they probably do in a town u have dirtied . As I am only assuming its probably a tiny little town that u have no influence on so u throw in your 1cent on this town.FIGURE YOUR OWN DISGRACEFUL TOWN OUT IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO STICK UP FOR THIS ONE (even though u happen to have put yourself in Klamath
)(and
Bob

Klamath Falls, OR

#16 Jun 7, 2016
foreigner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dead on. Anyone not from here can see the truth. A lot of us foreigners have compared notes. Locals are ignorant white trash imbreds who have no mprals or mammers. Grunting and cussing, yelling and screaming while in a contest for best side show freak. The only thing this town has going for it are the out of towners that come here to support you lazy freaks.
I agree in my experience of Klamtucky (4 years of hell) the "outsiders" have always been treated poorly. I have seen a LOT of very unfriendly <some downright RUDE> people here, unless it seems you are a member of one of their solidly close-minded clubs. Don't even think or heaven forbid speak about having an alternative idea of religion here or you will be considered a heathen and they will try to immediately burn you as a witch (Salem is nothing compared to this place). Carry a gun at all times, the self righteous mobs get ugly here.

If you happen to have an alternative lifestyle just don't come here <shudder> you are guaranteed to not have a peaceful life.(can you say Ignorant).

Bottom line -- If you don't drink and drive a lot, have a Good ol boy mentality and drive a huge fuel guzzling truck then you just flat don't fit in here <period>.
Stephanie

Klamath Falls, OR

#17 Jun 8, 2016
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree in my experience of Klamtucky (4 years of hell) the "outsiders" have always been treated poorly. I have seen a LOT of very unfriendly <some downright RUDE> people here, unless it seems you are a member of one of their solidly close-minded clubs. Don't even think or heaven forbid speak about having an alternative idea of religion here or you will be considered a heathen and they will try to immediately burn you as a witch (Salem is nothing compared to this place). Carry a gun at all times, the self righteous mobs get ugly here.

If you happen to have an alternative lifestyle just don't come here <shudder> you are guaranteed to not have a peaceful life.(can you say Ignorant).

Bottom line -- If you don't drink and drive a lot, have a Good ol boy mentality and drive a huge fuel guzzling truck then you just flat don't fit in here <period>.
I agree the people here seem very closed minded and sometime even mean. Don't get me started about the drivers in the trucks that ride your bumper, then pass you get in front of you and slow down and take a right <seriously wtf??>. Can't wait to be done here at OIT and move to a place where the people are more accepting of other peoples lifestyles without being so judgemental.
Bob

Klamath Falls, OR

#18 Jun 8, 2016
you have a lil life wrote:
<quoted text> you have a little brain that only expands so far. You will never leave it. You come from lower class people. Sucks to be you....
Prime example of the mentality here "we are better than you because we are the chosen ones".
Klamtucky is kinda like a cross between "Stepford wives", "Children of the corn" and "Deliverance" (creepy banjo music in background.."dada da dow dow")
Wrong Way Slurps

Klamath Falls, OR

#19 Jun 22, 2016
This town is worse that Honolulu
White Man

United States

#20 Jun 24, 2016
Yeah but... if you live outside of town and keep to yourself it's a really beautiful place to live. If you want "diversity" and big city values, then go live in a big city. Quit your bitching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beggars (Oct '17) Apr '18 Alyssa76 8
Dana Keffer Apr '18 Whathavewe 8
chomos take over nurelle harrigan investigation Apr '18 DAVE 1
News Oregon prison may close due to budget cuts (May '09) Mar '18 CharlieMurder 32
Marijuana versus Water Mar '18 For your info 2
Klamath Falls Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar '18 Thinker 24
News Bystanders help arrest aggressive Klamath Falls... Mar '18 shatter 1

Keno Jobs

Personal Finance

Keno Mortgages