Naming Names

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Why has this jack ass been at the Klamath Falls Gospel Mission for years?He is mentally ill and not getting treated.He has temper tantrums and has thrown objects.He has hit on and stalked multiple women.He isn't looking for a job or housing.He has sent inappropriate texts and emails to many women including married ones.He does not follow the rules.He has had multiple complaints about him.He doesn't participate in any of the classes and programs that could help him.He is mentally unstable and dangerous!
Nobody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

I knew that f!cker merrill, I thought he would have been gone be now. I lived and worked in the mission kitchen for a while. Merrill was was always upset about something. One time one of the main kitchen guy or at least thats what he should have been. Kicked him out, Merrill was having a major fit and was screaming and throwing things. He even refused to cook dinner. Charlie. that the guy who should have had more power but never did. Kicked merrill out and took over. Merrill is a crybaby and i cant wait til he gets kicked out. His crybaby way will get his ass kicked in the real world, i cant wait to see it.
Naming Names

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

You are not supposed to be able to stay at the Mission if you are violent. What amazes me is how men have been kicked out for way less. Also I don't know a single women who has been able to stay at the Mission for years? It is supposed to be a 30 to 60 day Shelter then you are supposed to have to prove you are working towards independence or on your issues. Oh and you are required to get mental help and take medications if needed. Why is this man still there?
Want To Volunteer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Tried to volunteer. Merrill, he is the fat one that is either super happy or way pissed? He's fat and barks orders? Right. Yah if this is the guy my husband made me stop volunteering because Merrill threw a coffee cup and almost hit me.
Naming Names

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Volunteer. Did you go to Mr. Berry about it?
Always Listening

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Merrill's a very complex person who needs to leave the mission to stop being dependent on the mission so he can stop looking for reason to not do what he should be doing
Naming Names

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Where are the husbands and boyfriends? I never see Merrill put in place by any man defending a women.
Warrior For God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Merrill is a great guy who is a devote christian and is need in the mission to help run the kichen. Without him the mission would fall apart. He is the only one who understands how to run the place. Please stop with the negative remarks. God bless
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

I have been watching this post since a friend pointed it out to me. I was debating on posting because I have been so sick of the drama. First the drama came into my house in the form of the married women Merrill had sex with...then it came when I kicked her and my roommate out because they were also messing around on her husband. Funny how Merrill didn't show up to defend himself as a "warrior for God" until I showed this post to Cody DeBone today. No wonder we stopped helping you drama queens.
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

By the way. All of you with complaints about Merrill can make an appointment and talk to Kent Berry. Volunteer you can let Jimmy the cook know you don't want to work the same shift as Merrill. You could bring your husband? The Mission is always in need of volunteers...if not in the kitchen at The Pumpkin Patch. Please dont let one person scare you away from volunteering. Despite what "warrior" thinks the Mission is not run by one person and can use volunteers.
Have Complained

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I have complained. He is still there. Now what? You would think people who donate to the Mission would be concerned about this guy. I worked with him. He is not all there.
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

don't someone just beat the crap outta him and shut him up?
Concerned Donor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

What do you think the board of directores, Mr. Berry, Ron the men's director and donors should do? Donors are insured that our money is going into a program that will help people gain independence. I am concerned about any individual being there for years. The Mission has rules for a reason, why are they not being adhered to? As a donor I am concerened we are enabling and not helping. How many men were cold this winter and waiting would have used the Mission as a tool and not a crutch? How many men were denied services that this man is clearly not availing himself of? I am highly concerned about the volunteers this man has ran off by his actions. We are always being told the Mission is short handed. The Mission is not supposed to be run by the clients. Where is Mr. Berry in all of this and why is he not doing his job?
haha from ex employee

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

y dont u ppl just shutup and stop ur bitching. If you consider yourselves christians then what you are doing is a sin because you are talking about someone behind their back and also judging them. As far as it is concerned, no it is not right for people to stay at the mission for years but that does not make it ok to talk shit behind their backs. Mr. Berry and Ron were trying to help and are always trying to help people. So shut it and get over it. Just so you all know....Cody stayed at the mission for a very long time and did not work as do many of the men that frequent the place. Merrill was kicked out March 2012 so go volunteer and help if that is what you really want to do but don't take this drama there.
Minx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Funny wrote:
I have been watching this post since a friend pointed it out to me. I was debating on posting because I have been so sick of the drama. First the drama came into my house in the form of the married women Merrill had sex with...then it came when I kicked her and my roommate out because they were also messing around on her husband. Funny how Merrill didn't show up to defend himself as a "warrior for God" until I showed this post to Cody DeBone today. No wonder we stopped helping you drama queens.
I dont care who this guy is what the topuc is about. Bug shut up and sit down who ever you are. you sound flipping ignorant u dip shit! I can tell by ur remark you are a bad spirited human being and what you say dont mean anything.:)
never you mind

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Ok well merrill is a good guy hes just looking to be accepted. and cody debone is a registered sex offender for raping a 3 year old little boy and admitted to it. misty stanley debone his wife does not know what a wife is she fucks anything. i know cuz i know BOTH cody and misty!
He Is Back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Heard he was gone. Went to talk to Jimmy Walker and the new guy that's running the kitchen because I am hiring. Turned around and walked right back out. Merrill was there. I don't mind helping people get a hand up. I don't think the Klamath Falls Gospel Mission is helping. Looks like I am going to be going somewhere else to hire.
To He Is Back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Please, do not let Merril discourage you from helping others. Jobs are scarce right now. Please, do not let Meril cost others a chance. P.S. He has been kicked out permanently. He finally sexually harassed the wrong women and the Mission actually listened to her! To bad they didn't listen sooner...before costing others a chance at a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keno Discussions

Search the Keno Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Council to look at a weekly shelter (Jan '13) Jul 21 Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
OSF asks for removal of fountain, planter from ... Jul 21 Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
Frankie Hernandez: Musical madman of Ashland Jul 21 Belinda S Colley 1
David Lowther Jul 17 Lib 11
Mail Tribune 100 Jul 17 Rishavraj 1
Klamath Falls Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul 13 Musikologist 10
Ashland gallery owner arrested for allegedly pl... Jul 9 One Eye Jack 2
•••

Fire Warning for Klamath County was issued at July 23 at 9:52AM PDT