Kennewick man arrested after shooting...

Kennewick man arrested after shooting incident

There are 1 comment on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Feb 26, 2012, titled Kennewick man arrested after shooting incident. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Mid-Columbia School delays & closures Elections Today in Mid-Columbia history Births Database searches Search archive State Nation World Today in History Politics Health Weird Faces of Cancer Hanford Layoffs Hanford Honor rolls SportsTriCities home Rub of the Green blog This day in sports Sun Downs Lacrosse Husky jokes Cougar jokes Sports photos ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

sharon

Benton City, WA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
what jim did was wrong.but the guy broke in his home 3 times.stole his tv.the guy went to jail and 2 others.they were suppose to deport.the guy back to mexico.but hes still here.out of jail.jim needs to stop drinking.i guess you have to hit rock bottom.and he hit rock buttom.being drunk and haveing a firarm is so bad.i hope he learns his lesson.he needs to go to a place and dry up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennewick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri City Ski & Snowboard SWAP & SALE at TRAC, P... (Oct '06) Sep 5 Kennewick skier 34
News Energy Northwest plans Richland solar center, w... Sep 4 Solarman 1
News Body found along railroad tracks near Tri-Cities (Dec '09) Aug '16 Dot 44
News Jehovaha s Witness conventions planned in July ... Jul '16 Anchor07 1
News New study finds global warming, melting sea ice... (Sep '14) Jul '16 IB DaMann 12
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Jun '16 Beinreal 83
Old High School Building in Eltopia (May '09) May '16 Kara Mills 11

Kennewick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennewick Mortgages