Hippies In Kennewick??
Grooveydude

Ashland, OR

#1 Oct 4, 2007
I had seen a man playing an acoustic guitar outsite the Safeway plaza in Kennewick today. I've been here over 13 years, and I have never seen such a thing. It was almost like the street musicians I grew up around. Only most people seemed as shocked as me. My surprise was that someone was doing that here. I'm sure everyone else was more shocked someone was brave enough to make noise outside, in something besides a tinted SUV with a sound system, playing hip hop.

Are hippies coming to Kennewick? I know that local chamber of commerce has outlawed any live music or fun in most of Kennewick. Unless it is the annoying high school marching band. Whom can bang on drums outside all night if they wish. I'm not saying our small yet forever growing little town has many double standards. I'm just saying they are a bucnh of drooling retards. LOL
j/k ..most of them don't drool. hehe

Well, I have long hair and I walk among the wanna be hicks here. I like the locals for the most part. I just wish more of the would remember that hicks, and country folk don't know how to sue eachother. So it does seem like there is some wanna be action from these very white, yet kind of redneck locals. I wish most of you would just face facts!

You live in a state that is ranked in the TOP TEN, as far as education goes. That being the case. I'm sure you don't need me to explain that you're not dumbass hicks. Even if you want to be.
You would have needed to have your schooling ran by Corporations like the red states.

Well, be nice to the hippies folks!! Hell, go meet one and see if you can stand it, and be friendly. I know this is asking a lot. I'll tell you what!

If you do me the favour!! I'll buy you a Blue Color Tour dvd. hahahah

-groovey
Grooveydude

Ashland, OR

#2 Nov 3, 2007
Comment on this article people! It's not like it will bite you. I know you want to put your two cents in.

LOL
Nate

United States

#3 May 30, 2010
We are here. We will always be here. What a long, strange trip it's been! Join the fight to legalize marijuana at sensible Washington.org
Nate

United States

#4 May 30, 2010
meat_tornado

Kennewick, WA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Shut the hell up and play your guitar at home.
Dale

Yakima, WA

#6 Apr 2, 2012
It's important we not allow these degenerates to fill our children's minds with radical Marxist ideas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennewick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case of florist who denied service for gay wedd... Nov '16 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News Eat All About It: Barracuda Coffee grows; Share... Oct '16 Filbert 1
Tri City Ski & Snowboard SWAP & SALE at TRAC, P... (Oct '06) Sep '16 Kennewick skier 34
News Energy Northwest plans Richland solar center, w... Sep '16 Solarman 1
News Body found along railroad tracks near Tri-Cities (Dec '09) Aug '16 Dot 44
News Jehovaha s Witness conventions planned in July ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anchor07 1
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Jun '16 Beinreal 83

Kennewick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennewick Mortgages