Convicted rapist is sentenced

Convicted rapist is sentenced

There are 2 comments on the KNDO-TV story from Sep 24, 2011, titled Convicted rapist is sentenced. In it, KNDO-TV reports that:

KENNEWICK, Wash.--A Convicted rapist is sentenced. Even after he serves his time, there's no guarantee he'll get out of prison.A Cody Joseph Kloepper, 33, will spend the next 24A 1/2 yearsA in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNDO-TV.

White Boys

Ephrata, WA

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Awesome! another punk @$$ white boy rapist off the streets. White people are screwed in the head, molesting kids, raping women and trying to be black. theyre the only people without a true history, no culture just scavengers who raped the land of Indians and now their own people. He wants to appeal all counts now pfft! well, he's white, hell probably get probation in 2 years for "good behavior"...thats if the homies and brothas havent done him in by then. He's about to get a taste of his own medicine in the joint.
j cline

Walla Walla, WA

#2 Apr 4, 2012
rapist racist i dont see the difference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennewick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Key evidence still being tested in November mur... May 11 lrmhelper 1
Cops license to commit murder on our citizens (Mar '15) May 10 AmberAlert 9
Chris L. Murphy May 10 AmberAlert 1
Snap it Apr 29 Stan 1
Review: Santiago Sunset Estates (Jan '13) Mar '17 Anonymous 5
How do I get a Hazmat CDL job at Handford in Ri... Mar '17 mmcandrew01 1
News KFUO program to examine religious-liberty case ... Mar '17 believer 1

Kennewick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance