First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blagg

United States

#42 Sep 24, 2012
Saddened wrote:
This is just awful, maybe the Lisa lady will tell wat happen, I don't know Glenn but all them blagg boys r trouble
Ok just so u kno yea the blaggs may not have a good name but not all the blagg boys r bad yea Matt an Jeremy haven't been top citizens but just bc they haven't don't mean u need to put down the blaggs like u r those kids didnt have a chance in life bc their parents were not good parents but the there r good ppl in that family I kno bc I am one
Dexter, MO

#43 Sep 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you a thing or two you loud mouth bitch I do know Glenn probably hell of a lot better then you and everyone knows April killed the baby your just probably a dope whore that is jealous he wouldnt touch you want to talK about him like that come say it to me in person
For one thing i wouldnt let that meth head touch me and youre proabbly his dope hoe so go do some more dope.lol Have a nice day.
Marlene

Kennett, MO

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Autumn was precious and special and will be missed by alot of ppl
Nearby Resident

Campbell, MO

#45 Sep 25, 2012
I live right down the road from where they found her body. I hear that there were two women and one man who left her on the side of the road beside the ditch. The man had an outstanding warrant, so he didn't want to take her to the hospital. I pass over the bridge in the morning and I saw some roses where they found her. Sad story, especially sad knowing that she might have lived if she would have received medical attention. Prayers are with the family and friends.
just the facts

Dexter, MO

#46 Sep 25, 2012
I feel someone needs to go away for a very long time. This should have never have happen. Its called Wrongful Death. Someone is guilty and they are all covering up the truth. I feel so sorry for the family for having to go through all of this. Its just not right.
vincent

Dexter, MO

#47 Sep 25, 2012
damn the warrent why come the guy just didnt take her to the hopital he didnt metion any time that he tried to do cpr ar anything to the women to why they couldnt take her to the hopital she probly was still alive we will never know now and if he got a outstanding warrent is he doing time over that warrent
vincent

Dexter, MO

#48 Sep 25, 2012
why did they let the guy with outstanding warrent go why come he's not in jail
a mother

Dexter, MO

#49 Sep 26, 2012
vincent wrote:
why did they let the guy with outstanding warrent go why come he's not in jail
I heard it was glen david morgan she was with.
medleys ace

Union, MO

#50 Sep 27, 2012
Look, Medley may have done things in life that shes not proud of and she may have been wild in her ways. I learned so much from her like friendship and love and care, she cared for so many.. no matter how many bad things you do or bad people you hang out with you deff do not deserve to get left in a ditch cause of a god damn warrant you had, were talking about someones life here. To all you people dissin and talking bad about her just think it could have been your daughter or mother, it could have been your sister or cousin that the shit happened to. I loved medley with all heart and will miss her more and more each day, everyone should have a "medley" in their life. deff the most unique person i ever met i will NEVER forget her and neither should you.
alll lies

Poplar Bluff, MO

#51 Oct 1, 2012
it wasnt 4 guys it was a girl & a guy... &&& she was found in the ditch because they hsd ppl there trien too identify her... && alose Jeremy Blagg is my cousen & i honestly dont think he would do it.. but you never know these dys.
robsgirl

Malden, MO

#52 Oct 2, 2012
glen david morgan is the one she was with she was able to beath so he took her to lisas housa n put her in the back seat of lisa car n lisa n another female took her n dumped her like trash . it was matt blagg that was involved not jeremy. she wasnt dumped in a ditch she was in the road . autumn i love you n miss you n i hope those involed in your death get life in prison . and yes they were involved in her death because they couldve done the right thing and took her to the er with or without a warrent
Sam

United States

#54 Oct 2, 2012
robsgirl wrote:
glen david morgan is the one she was with she was able to beath so he took her to lisas housa n put her in the back seat of lisa car n lisa n another female took her n dumped her like trash . it was matt blagg that was involved not jeremy. she wasnt dumped in a ditch she was in the road . autumn i love you n miss you n i hope those involed in your death get life in prison . and yes they were involved in her death because they couldve done the right thing and took her to the er with or without a warrent
You seem to no so much but the truth.First of all if Glen was involved than why wasn't he charged for it and why don't they still have him in jail ??? Cause he didn't do it.Just cause you don't like him don't been you have to blame him for it.
somaya

Dexter, MO

#55 Oct 3, 2012
The people in evolved will get theres leave the girl alone she's with God now
Missy Fisk

United States

#56 Oct 3, 2012
I was locked up with Autumn, & I know her mom, they r both good people, noone knows what all autumn had gone thru, she was a beautiful person inside and out, noone is perfect, she didn't deserve to die. I loved her & her mother, my heart goes out to u Michelle! I am so sorry for your loss. RIP AUTUMN, u r in a better place now!
NAW

United States

#57 Oct 4, 2012
somaya wrote:
The people in evolved will get theres leave the girl alone she's with God now
Bullshit....both your statements are incorrect.
just me

Piggott, AR

#58 Oct 4, 2012
Death is a bad event no matter whom it is but people are forgetting that you choose to use drugs. So if you choose that lifestyle you choose what can go along with it which is sometimes death or jail and the so call friends that go with it. It's sad that this young girl died but you choose to use drugs and when you do you take the risk that goes along with it.
Family Member

Batesville, AR

#59 Oct 5, 2012
Happy 21st Birthday Autumn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arab at title max 8 min yupp 6
keith rhamy 30 min a mother 13
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sargent Sid 97,068
The doctrine of marriage 2 hr poor boy 2
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,202
Play the Word Game (Jul '08) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,630
4 Word Game (Jul '09) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,285
Break ins 4 hr guest 6
•••
•••
Kennett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kennett Jobs